Do you hate a club because you cant stand a city or a person that is a fan of a team

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Deleted USer, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    DO you hate a club because you cant stand the city, a person that is a fan of that team?

2. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Yes.

See above.

3. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    Re: Do you hate a club because you cant stand a city or a person that is a fan of a t

Yes, if you weren't an Americanista, I would hate your team.

4. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    Re: Do you hate a club because you cant stand a city or a person that is a fan of a t

ODIAME MAS!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/************/DSC01772.jpg

5. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Lame set up to the "Odiame mas" campaign.. .

6. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

whats lame are the dumbass "desplegados" that Vergara does..... acting like he is so original

7. Various Styles

Various Styles Member+

Mar 1, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Desplegados are not lame and the Odiame mas campaign is brilliant. What is lame is that you started this thread just to post your pic, lol.. .

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001

no.... its not lame...

i actually posted it because I started to hate the eagles and as football season is coming... the fans are just so arrogant (and they have nothing to be arrogant about)......

but guero naco being the sensitive bitch he is... refers to me why he hates America.....

So... ODIAME MAS

9. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hate Americanistas in general because when they win something you can't shut them up, when they lose they use lame excuses, la monu is the most sickest and lamest things I've ever come to see... whenever America would lose in El Azteca, I'd stay drinkin with my friends in el palco and watch la monu kick eachothers azzes lol a real show I must say. pynches nacos.

Oh and Coapa sucks. :D

Fortunately, like for any other team, there are some decent america fans.

10. Kur #10

Kur #10 Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Mexico Citay
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    and that goes for the Chivas fans I know as well. But that... is another story.

11. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I dislike team based on a combo of things, such as Coach, Players, and fans.

12. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    the lame thing is that the pic needs a rotate 90degrees right, my neck hurts. LOL

but,

I dislike boca cuz of fans and the tards that their players are.

I dislike certain teams because they suck

My dislike varies based on stupidity.

13. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002

I hate the Eagles very very so very much for that reason; they are cocky and arrogant and have nothing to be arrogant about. Patriots fans have that right; they earned it. Eagles fans don't.

I don't care much for San Diego teams (no offense metalero).

I actually don't care much for Monterrey either, so I dislike Monterrey as well as Tigres. It's funny how Monterrey is a big city and close to Texas yet there are few Tigres or Monterrey fans here.

14. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Tigres Rocks and now we have Jimmay.

15. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002

I think we have more guys who have slept with other guys than we have Tigres and Monterrey fans combined on here.

16. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

chivas and americanistas?

17. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

LOL!!!
    You may be right.
    By the way, no offense taken on the San Diego teams remark. I dislike both the Chargers and Padres. The Sand Diego Soccers on the other hand, they were great.(J/K I don't like indoor soccer either).

18. lcfc_uk

lcfc_uk New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Oxford, England
    Naturally, all of us here hate...

Coventry City, Derby County and Nottingham Forest

Those here gathered SING WITH ME NOW...

"Oh Nottingham is full of **********, Oh Nottingham is full of **********, full of **********, ********** and more **********. Oh Nottingham is full of **********"

AND

"We hate Derby, We hate Derby, We hate Derby and We hate Derby. We hate Derby, We hate Derby, We are the derby haters. Sheep sheep sheep shaggers......baaaaahhh {immitate sound of sheep bleating}"

Thank you for tolerating my outburst. Ta ta.

19. ranciddroog

ranciddroog New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Guatemala city
    i hate saprissa, cuse there fans are a.s.sholes.