DO OR DIE!!!

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by CannuchMackem, Apr 15, 2016.

1. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well...........it has come down to this one.....a HUGE 6 pointer......early start for Roker and I......I just hope they want this more than I do, and fight tooth and nail all the way to victory.....HA'WAY ME BONNIE LADS

2. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I'm with you all the way, a very, very must win, no bull about this one, we have said it before, but this time we need/mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! squeegy bum time!!

3. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well that half of football wasn't the best to watch, nothing for their keeper to do, very nervy stuff, we got a bit of luck with a bad tackle lets hope we can keep a clean sheet, not too much to ask is it????????????:unsure:

4. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Well we had to do it and we did, it wasn't pretty but who the hell cares, I'll take a win any which way. Well done lads, it has kept us alive-------------------------just!!:thumbsup:

5. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Brill......................it's about time we had the luck on our side........I thought Cats and Kirchhoff were both MOTM.
    Nice to see young Dunc and Seb back.......as you said, it wasn't pretty but I will take it......chuffed :sneaky:

6. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    CM; I agree with MOTM comment, both were outstanding, the rest of the lads all got stuck in and made this Mackem
    proud, we still have work to do,so let's get on with it... WELL DONE EVERYBODY!!!!!!
    Away the lads

7. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well.............here we go again......into the breach dear friends..........need to get something from tomorrows game, I just hope it is all 3 points, but I will take a single right now if you offered it to me.......Haway the LADS ;)

8. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I am going potty as the Lads go to the potteries tomorrow......hoping we get all 3 points.....and yes, I will take 3 points now if you offered it to me :giggle:

9. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    WOW..............what a game........talk about edge-of-your-seat, this one had everything!! A contender for GOTS, fighting back not once but twice and JD's finish was beautiful :thumbsup:
    Also nice that the other results went in our favour for once.

Don't know where everybody is, but I hope you are enjoying yourselves........Ha'way The Lads

10. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    I was watching and I was on the edge of my seat,they let in two easy goals I'm thinking here we go again but we never let up,three awesome goals YES,and the other score was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Just got the results and watched the 10 minutes you get on the safc site, I just can't believe it but I'm chuffed to ribbons, it must have been a cracker of a match, I just hope and am praying for another result like this on Wednesday, I just hope I can get the net on Thursday morning as we are touring in remote areas and not always in contact.

My heart is there though and I hope for a repeat surprise.

12. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  13. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Not quite do or die, but I am so so nervous about the game today........win and it is all over......draw and we fight again on the last day......lose and it is do or die on Sunday.
    However there are multiple scenarios that I don't want to go into, so please just get the job done today.
    The stadium will be rocking......the fans will be rolling......and the Lads will be victorious if they show the same passion as their supporters........so come on Lads.............DO IT!!

14. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Quite the emotional night last night Claret......as they closed the doors on Upton Park. Sad to see, but on the positive side, the future looks bright. Good luck in the new stadium, I hope we will play you there next season ;)

15. claret50

claret50 Member

Oct 3, 2004
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well done Mackems, see you in the prem next season.

16. Albb45

Albb45 Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Thank God that's over.!!!We made it into the Prem again, I'm thinking we will be greatly improved next season
    Big Sam seems to have things under control. BUT I NEED A BREAK, I have no fingernails left. Have fun at Watford next week. It was a blast this year, my money was on relegation, glad I was wrong,looking forward to the Boro derby.
    Away the lads

17. Tazzbob

Tazzbob Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Well done lads,didn't get to see game but followed it on score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. Farhaway

Farhaway Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Bunbury
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    Oh what a feeling!!!!!!! scum didn't want Big Sam, we did and look at us now. A brilliant win made all the better because it has sent the scum down and boy oh boy do I love that. The way we have played the last 2 games gives one a great feeling that finally things are about change at the SOL and next season will not see us with the same struggles, Oh what a feeling!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to cap it off lets have a win on Sunday eh?

19. CannuchMackem

CannuchMackem Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Club:
    Sunderland AFC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I AM SO CHUFFED...........what a great way to end a horrible season.
    The aim was to retain our PL status, and as a by-product we eliminated the scum. Actually we did not do it to them, because they did it to themselves......the table does not lie. With the Boro (smoggies) coming up we will still have some sort of derby for next year.....
    We have the chance to do it right (I know we have said it before), but with Sam at the helm, and if Ellis gives him some cash, we can return to our rightful place and become a force once again, as I DO NOT want to do this again!!