DMN - Speculation on Chad & Oscar

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by ej_dad, Jan 14, 2004.

1. burn 2002

burn 2002 New Member

Dec 27, 2001
    He ain't telling us stuff we don't already know. I bet $5 that Oscar is signed. Chad's probably gone, huh?Info in that atricle has been around for a wek or two now..

2. burn 2002

burn 2002 New Member

Dec 27, 2001
    No comments on this??

3. Kevin Lindstrom

Oct 28, 2003
    Dallas, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think a lot of people are a bit talked out, and until there is something definitive to talk about...

Or, they are hoping hoping hoping that Chad doesn't re-sign (you're welcome, Chaz ;-).

Personally, I wish Colin would sit Chad down and tell him he HAS to play central defender, and make it stick. Unless Chad isn't much of a leader - which is possible. His track record isn't real good in that arena, I must admit.

4. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    the thing I noticed from the last article when they talked to Kreis and Deering. The thing that set them apart was that the team was pretty much assuring Kreis that they were brining him back while they told Chad basically that they were looking for a better replacement and if they can't find one then MAYBE he can come back.

I say Kreis and Pareja back, Pareja's last season, Kreis' second to last, Deering's done.

5. inferno man

inferno man Member

Nov 26, 1999
    Texas
    Yeah, afterall coach said he is looking at 3 defensive mids in England. Hmmm