Djuric & Grahm

Discussion in 'Scandinavia' started by spain, Dec 2, 2004.

1. spain

spain New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hi there, I have been told of two Scancinavian Players that are very good prospects and could make it in bigger leagues soon, their names are Dusan Djuric and Tobias Grahm, could anyone describe those players´ game and give me opinions about them?

Thank you

2. Bruiser

Bruiser New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Sykkylven, Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Tobias Grahn used to play for Vålerenga, so I know of him. Djuric is unknown to me, so I'll just write what I know about Grahn:

Not especially skillfull player. Likes to drible, alot.. But usually got nowhere with it. Well, atleast in Norway he didn't. I wouldn't put much money on seeing him in one of the 5 major leagues.

3. Jombajomba

Jombajomba New Member

May 23, 2002
    Thats why he was voted the striker of the year while in norway? Bruiser probably just talking up his arse again :) . Grahn had a rather unsuccessfull spell in sweden though but I still rate him. From the little I seen he looks like a playmakish type of midfielder that likes to controll the pace of the game, completely out of place in Malmö where Prahl's football is all about counter attacking football, fast attacks based on quick decisions.

Despite the unsuccessfull spell he had in sweden I still think his talent was apparent. He has a verey good technique and mix this with a physiqual presence that is rare for his kind of players, but also have alot of grit and determination as well. However he's also a footballer with an ego that makes Zlatan look humble and pretty much every club he been to have experienced the negative effect of this.

Concerning Djuric :) Am prepared to make the bold statement that he's by far the best central midfielder in scandinavia. Abit of opinions on him are shared in this thread

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151319

4. Bruiser

Bruiser New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Sykkylven, Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    LMFAO!

[Do you just make up things to make yourself feel better?]

The only Award Grahn won in Norway, was Making the Most Dribles Without Getting Anywhere With the Ball-award (I think he was the only one nominated too). He didn't win any real awards, he didn't even get among the top goalscorers in the league.
    Best midfielder in Scandinavia? Hah, that's a laugh. I can make a not-even-considered-bold-statement in saying Ørjan Berg is the best midfielder in Scandiland.

5. Jombajomba

Jombajomba New Member

May 23, 2002
    "[Do you just make up things to make yourself feel better?]"

Are you insane?

"Best midfielder in Scandinavia? Hah, that's a laugh. I can make a not-even-considered-bold-statement in saying Ørjan Berg is the best midfielder in Scandiland"

Well in all honesty, neither of us have seen near enough of overall scandi football to make that kind of statements, which I am aware of.

It was something I put mildly and I hardly expected anyone to take it seriously. You however, clearly needs to take yourself and this site LESS seriously cuse you're being pathetic.

6. Bruiser

Bruiser New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Sykkylven, Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    Spoken like a true moron :)

1. Brilliant games for RBK in the CL proves enough to back what I said.
    2. I don't think you're used to be taken serious, that's why you behave like an ass when someone actually do take what you say, seriously.

But don't worry. Won't make that mistake again.

7. Jombajomba

Jombajomba New Member

May 23, 2002
    Does the word "Pekoral" exists in the norwegian dictionary?

8. mellon

mellon New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Liverpool
    Bruiser honestly, stop it while you can okay, its kinda hilarious that you keep on mentioning your amazing world beaters from norwegian football!, How much swedish and danish football have you seen to make these judgements, nothing, nobody is claiming that norwegian football is crap, but is it soo hard for you to understand that there are other countries around that might have good football players even though you have not heard about them, or r you one of these "i play championship manager/fifa etc, so I know who is good and who isn't????"

If Berg is soo good why is he not playing abroad? and do not give me the bull that he rather wants to stay with RBK, oh he has been injured or that he infact played abroad like in Basel (not to many games there right)

Please get yourself some perspective about football around the globe, start realise that the Norwegian league might not be as top class as you persume then we can start having a conversation.

9. Bruiser

Bruiser New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Sykkylven, Norway
    Club:
    SK Brann Bergen
    Nat'l Team:
    Norway
    What's the point of trying discussing with someone that doesn't care about facts? You've already got it in your head that Berg doesn't wanna play for Rosenborg. Why the hell should I care about saying otherwise when you don't want to listen?

And who's said ANYTHING about "world beaters" ?? Certainly not me. I have not been ranting on about how good Norwegian football is compared to the world, that is all in your head.

Stop imaginating things kid, and grow up.

10. Jombajomba

Jombajomba New Member

May 23, 2002
    What kind of facts? Like anyone else I build my own opinions about football from watching the sport, but I dont go around stating those opinions as "facts".

But there's a possibility I was wrong about Grahn being awarded attacker of the season though. I just heard it in the media but it would hardly be the first time they are wrong. Am sure another reliable norwegian could confirm either way.

Anyhow, he's clearly not suited to either norwegian or swedish footy and I think our neighbours be best suited to give an impression of Grahn, as he apperantly been verey successfull the brief time he spent there.

11. mellon

mellon New Member

Jul 26, 2004
    Liverpool

My Dear Bruiser, you are the one who always shouts out for the excellent brilliance of Norwegian football, the massive amount of top players you have in your ranks and that Norwegian football is so much better then the rest of the Scandinavian sides.

You are the one who stares blindly on facts and thinks every little answer is within these small "numbers" you are providing us with, I have never ever discussed football with someone who is so single minded. Maybe you should travel a little bit more right, see the world, and the football outside Norway before you start claiming things that you cannot back up.

Nobody has ever claimed that what Rosenborg is doing is bad; they are doing an excellent job and are a football club that all Scandinavian sides can learn from. Berg, hmm, if now Berg is the best midfielder in Scandinavia, surely he would have left Rosenborg by now right?

Oh and don't call me kid, since I was involved in football when you thought your own diapers were fascinating;)

12. savan

savan New Member

May 16, 2004
    Norway
    Well. I'm gonna step into the role as "another reliable norwegian" and state the fact that Grahn never recevied any award for best play. If that was true, Vålerenga would never had let him go back to Sweden!

I only remember Grahn as a guy who had it more in his mouth then his skills...
    Didn't he show his ass to the supporters after his last match for VIF?
    Or I'm I wrong on that one?

13. Jombajomba

Jombajomba New Member

May 23, 2002
    No thanks for confirming this.