Division 3 – 2021 (Fall)

Discussion in 'Women's College' started by CoachJon, Aug 6, 2021.

1. CHFan

CHFan Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Club:
    FC Basel
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    I watched most of the match on Live Video. Evenly matched squads? JHU was certainly big and physical. However, if you asked me which defense I would rather have, I would say TCNJ's. And if you asked me which offense I would rather have, I would say TCNJ's. Give JHU credit for finding a way against a TCNJ team that I believe was better.

CoachJon repped this.
  2. Stryker41

Stryker41 Member

FC Copa
    United States
    Nov 7, 2019
    Stevens continued its winning streak giving Western Connecticut its first loss of the season. Stevens had the better of play and had a potential goal called off as the debate was whether an indirect kick touched a Western Conn player. Refs decided not. Final score 1-0.

CoachJon repped this.
  3. Eddie K

Eddie K Member+

May 5, 2007
    So the NCAA Regional "Rankings" are not really rankings at all. The top teams in each region are listed in alpha order. The regions were reorganized and labeled, records are still shown, but not in any order. There are some weaker regions for sure with a few teams with .500 records or close to that. You can still click on the data pdf at the bottom. If you want to consider head-to-head and common opponents, you'd have to look at each schedule of course but those are also factors. I can tell you all the data/schedules are presented in a nice dashboard for the committee members. The public pdf data can be converted/used by the public as they wish of course. There should be a "record vs ranked" teams shown here going forward now that there are ranked teams.

Note - I made a comment about CNU not being a national top-5 team perhaps. I did look and there are 6 teams just in their region with a better SOS. Some committee members really value schedule strength much more than others. Some realize you can't control if a conference team is suddenly down and so hurting your SOS. CNU does have to play 2 teams twice in their shrunken conference that have losing records this year. That will likely cost them home field in the NCAA tournament, definitely the 2nd weekend and maybe the first.

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/soccer-women/d3/regional-rankings

CoachJon repped this.
  4. C13soccer

C13soccer Member

Arsenal
    United States
    Aug 30, 2018
    Hmmm. Yeah evenly matched. Oh and your “big and physical” slight…turns out that was the one uneven part with TCNJ getting nearly double the fouls and the games only yellow card.

SHOTS
    TCNJ. 23 (13)
    JHU. 25 (12)

CORNERs
    TCNJ. 3
    JHU. 9

FOULS
    TCNJ. 13
    JHU. 7

5. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    TCNJ at JHU Wednesday. I tuned in with about 17 minutes left in the first half and watched the rest of the game. My general reaction was that in attack TCNJ had more options and played with better ideas than JHU. Because JHU got one goal from an off-the-bar rebound and TCNJ hit the woodwork at least twice, I’d say JHU had better luck on the day.

I was impressed by TCNJ defender Jess Hall (Sr, Chester, NJ), who was NJAC defender of the week twice prior to Wednesday’s game. Base on one game viewing, I think she is All-American caliber.

In this forum, we have discussed JHU’s academic prominence and its impact on recruiting women soccer players. This season, the JHU graduate school admitted Harvard grad Sammy Murrell (D, Invercargill, New Zealand) and Dartmouth grad Bonnie Shea (D, Atlanta, GA), both of whom are key players for Coach Weiler.

6. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I checked the records of the new coaches mentioned previously in post #12 of this thread. Records are as of 10/22/21. Kudos to Jamie Gunderson at Christopher Newport, Dan Weiler at Johns Hopkins, and Stephanie Gabbert at WashU ( the most recently hired).

Brandeis: 7-4-2; USC National Rank #RV
    UAA Conf: 1-3-0, 7th place
    New Coach (June 2020): Mary Shimko

Christopher Newport: 12-0-0; USC National Rank #4
    Coast to Coast Conf: 1-0-0, tied for 1st
    New (April 2020): Jamie Gunderson

Illinois Wesleyan: 6-7-1
    CCIW Conf: 4-1-0, tied for 2nd place
    New (May 2021): Keri Sanchez

Johns Hopkins: 11-0-2; USC National Rank #2
    Centennial Conf: 7-0-0, 1st place
    New (Feb 2020): Dan Weiler

University of Rochester: 5-3-4
    UAA Conf: 0-1-3, 6th place
    New Interim (June 2021): Gabe Kleinert

WashU: 12-0-1; USC National Rank #3
    UAA Conf: 4-0-0, 1st place
    New Interim (August 2021): Stephanie Gabbert

Wheaton: 7-6-2
    CCIW Conf: 5-0-0, 1st place
    New Interim (June 2021): Cesar Gomez

Williams: 5-7-1
    NESCAC Conf: 1-6-1, 9th place
    New (Feb 2020): Sarah Raymond

SiberianThunderT repped this.
  7. Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades New Member

Liverpool FC
    Scotland
    Oct 22, 2021
    Per new coaches: Ohio Wesleyan has a new coach - Pat Ferguson....not a great schedule but they are 8-3-4

CoachJon repped this.
  8. CHFan

CHFan Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Club:
    FC Basel
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    USC and D3Soccer.com released new polls on October 26 based on games through the weekend:

RUSCLWD3SoccerLW
    1TCNJ1TCNJ1
    2JHU2JHU2
    3WashU3C Newport3
    4C Newport4WashU5
    5W Smith6W Smith6
    6Misericordia7Misericordia7
    7McDaniel8McDaniel8
    8MIT5Messiah9
    9Loras9MIT4
    10Messiah10Chicago11
    11CWR12Amherst12
    12Chicago13Centre10
    13Wesleyan17Loras13
    14Centre14Emory15
    15Amherst15Wesleyan17
    16CMU18Scranton18
    17Scranton19Trinity Tex14
    18Emory20CWR20
    19Hamilton11CMU21
    20Puget S21Hamilton16
    21Southwestern22Pom-Pitz23
    22Trinity Tex23Puget S19
    23BrandeisNRMiddleburyNR
    24W. Connecticut24Wartburg22
    25St. CatherineNRSouthwestern24

USC receiving votes: Bridgewater College, Otterbein University, Rochester Institute Of Technology, SUNY Geneseo, Montclair State University, Franklin & Marshall College, University of Lynchburg

D3Soccer Receiving Votes: Otterbein 34, Brandeis 32, Connecticut College 23, Cal Lutheran 15, Geneseo State 13, UW-Oshkosh 13, Calvin 11, Pacific Lutheran 8, Hanover 8, Lynchburg 6, Franklin and Marshall 4, Hardin-Simmons 4, St. Catherine 2, Gettysburg 2, RIT 2

GKparent2019 and CoachJon repped this.
  9. PlaySimple

PlaySimple Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Jen Simonetti is continuing to do a great job of getting CWRU back to respectability. Yesterday CWRU beat WashU, 1-0. WashU already clinched the AQ for the UAA but the win for CWRU strengthened their resume. CWRU plays Carnegie Mellon next Sunday but will make the NCAA tournament regardless of the outcome of that game. CMU put up a surprising result yesterday vs Chicago, beating them 4-0. Yon Struble has done a great job at CMU this year and has the Tartans looking good.

As I thought would happen, the UAA teams beat each other up in conference play this season. WashU is getting the AQ, CMU, Chicago, and CWRU, will be pool C teams. Emory hurt themselves a bit by losing to Brandeis, 1-0, and drawing with NYU, 0-0. Emory will really need to beat Rochester net weekend to help their pool C chances.

The updated rankings are a little clearer. They will be updated again this Wednesday. Here is a link to the rankings at D3soccer:

https://d3soccer.com/rankings/2021/Women/regional-rankings-2

The rankings coming out on Wednesday will give a little more clarity on how the tournament field is shaping up and who has a little more work to do in the limited time that there is to do it.

Here is a helpful column explaining the AQs, pool B, and pool C. Shirk usually writes this at D3soccer and it is worth reading if you're confused about it all.

AQ's, Pool B and Pool C? What does it all mean?

https://d3soccer.com/columns/christan-shirk/2021/AQs-PoolB-PoolC-explained

10. PlaySimple

PlaySimple Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I think one thing to note about your observations, CoachJon, is where the above programs were when the new coaches took the job. I'm sure that you know this and am merely commenting on it.

It takes a new coach a few years to make their impact known. How a new coach does in the first few years is often more of a reflection of the previous coach.

Johns Hopkins, Wheaton, WashU, and Christopher Newport were all in a strong position. I'm most confused about Williams' performance this season. Pinard was the coach of the Ephs for many years and had them in a good place when she left. Rochester may actually be improved a bit this season. This is not a knock on Sike. He was a good coach and his work before leaving more than likely left the Yellowjackets in a good place and Gabe Kleinert is continuing it. Brandeis is also solid and since your post, has improved to 10-4-2 overall and 3-3 in the UAA.

Sanchez at Illinois Wesleyan deserves some recognition and she should do well if she stays there awhile. The Titans had a rough beginning to the season but have improved to 9-7-1 and 7-1 in the CCIW. Sanchez inherited a mess at IWU. The previous coach had a very strong record and some strong players but that was the result of the coach that proceeded him, Dave Barrett. He did not coach well when he was there, was lazy with recruiting, and was not well-liked by his players. The Titans lost a lot of players to graduation last year and will lose a lot this year so Sanchez may have a rough few seasons but she should turn things around. IWU will most likely need to win the CCIW to make the post-season. Wheaton might make it as an at-large if they don't win the CCIW tournament. Overall it was a down year for the league.

CoachJon repped this.
  11. CHFan

CHFan Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Club:
    FC Basel
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    USC and D3Soccer.com released new polls on November 2 based on games through the weekend:

RUSCLWD3SoccerLW
    1TCNJ1TCNJ1
    2JHU2JHU2
    3W Smith5Misericordia6
    4Misericordia6W Smith5
    5C Newport4C Newport3
    6WashU3McDaniel7
    7McDaniel7WashU4
    8MIT8Messiah8
    9Loras9MIT9
    10CWR11Amherst11
    11Messiah10Centre12
    12Amherst15Loras13
    13Centre14CWR18
    14Wesleyan13Wesleyan15
    15CMU16Scranton16
    16Chicago12Chicago10
    17Hamilton19Trinity Tex17
    18Scranton17CMU19
    19Puget S20Hamilton20
    20Brandeis23Emory14
    21Emory18Pom-Pitz21
    22Southwestern21Middlebury23
    23W Conn24Puget S22
    24Trinity Tex22BrandeisNR
    25St Catherine25Wartburg24

USC receiving votes: Ithaca College, Middlebury College

D3Soccer Receiving Votes: Southwestern 55, Calvin 36, Geneseo State 16, Hanover 15, St. Catherine 9, Pacific Lutheran 7, UW-La Crosse 7, UW-Oshkosh 7, Gettysburg 4, Washington and Lee 2, New York University 2, Ithaca 2

12. CHFan

CHFan Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Club:
    FC Basel
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    Sorry, I slightly messed up the D3Soccer rankings by switching W Smith and C Newport. The corrected rankings are listed below:

USC and D3Soccer.com released new polls on November 2 based on games through the weekend:

RUSCLWD3SoccerLW
    1TCNJ1TCNJ1
    2JHU2JHU2
    3W Smith5Misericordia6
    4Misericordia6C Newport3
    5C Newport4W Smith5
    6WashU3McDaniel7
    7McDaniel7WashU4
    8MIT8Messiah8
    9Loras9MIT9
    10CWR11Amherst11
    11Messiah10Centre12
    12Amherst15Loras13
    13Centre14CWR18
    14Wesleyan13Wesleyan15
    15CMU16Scranton16
    16Chicago12Chicago10
    17Hamilton19Trinity Tex17
    18Scranton17CMU19
    19Puget S20Hamilton20
    20Brandeis23Emory14
    21Emory18Pom-Pitz21
    22Southwestern21Middlebury23
    23W Conn24Puget S22
    24Trinity Tex22BrandeisNR
    25St Catherine25Wartburg24

USC receiving votes: Ithaca College, Middlebury College

D3Soccer Receiving Votes: Southwestern 55, Calvin 36, Geneseo State 16, Hanover 15, St. Catherine 9, Pacific Lutheran 7, UW-La Crosse 7, UW-Oshkosh 7, Gettysburg 4, Washington and Lee 2, New York University 2, Ithaca 2

CoachJon and GKparent2019 repped this.
  13. Stryker41

Stryker41 Member

FC Copa
    United States
    Nov 7, 2019
    Well Jon, William Smith goes up against RIT this weekend in the semi-finals. As much as I would love to say otherwise, the odds of an upset have gotten worse as the last 2 weeks have progressed. While RIT has largely dominated those games with possession, their offense is out of sync and for some reason cannot get their most dangerous player in a position to score. Since October 15, RIT has played 6 games and has averaged 16 shots per game. Yet the team only has only scored 10 goals on 52 SOG, for a 19% goal effectiveness rate. More significantly, Cataldo-Smith who leads the team in offense only has an average of 2 shots per game during that period. Too often the midfielders seem to kick it long with hopes that Cataldo-Smith can run it down and create a chance to score on her own and they overlook numerous opportunities to feed the ball to her on runs behind the defensive line. In their last 2 matches against Skidmore (10/16 and in Tuesday's first round match), Cataldo-Smith didn't even have a shot in either game. In contrast, William Smith scored 18 goals on 48 SOG, for a 38.5% goal effectiveness rate during the same period. Their most dangerous player, Julia Keogh, has averaged 6 shots per game. It is difficult to score if you aren't getting the ball.

While the RIT defense has been playing well, they will have their hands full since William Smith can score from so many differenet players. IMO, RIT needs to get at least 2 goals on the board to even have a chance of an upset. Unless RIT can get their offense unstuck and get their main forward into the game, I fear the RIT season will be over on Saturday.

Good luck and perhaps I'll see you in the stands.

14. Stryker41

Stryker41 Member

FC Copa
    United States
    Nov 7, 2019
    Following up on the other semi-final match in Liberty League championship, Ithaca (#2 seed) plays Union (#3 seed). Since October 15, Ithaca has scored 10 goals on 47 SOG for a goal conversion rate of 21%. Union has a less potent offense overall and since October 15 has scored 8 goals (1 was an own goal by RIT) on 21 SOG for a goal conversion rate of 38%. Ithaca won 3-2 in 2OT against Union during the regular season. Should be interesting to watch but I expect Ithaca to advance.

15. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Masterson needs to have Cataldo-Smith move from right to center to left and mix it up during games, to keep defenses off balance. Cataldo- Smith surely misses having Mia White up top as a target forward to attract defensive attention. I have seen William Smith literally drape a defender over a high-scoring opponent player to take them out of a game. With only Cataldo-Smith as a potent scoring threat, RIT will have a hard time getting a result.
    On a side note, RIT should be starting Darcie Jones in goal, she is leading Liberty League with a 0.318 GAA and a 0.906 save percentage.

GKparent2019 and Stryker41 repped this.
  16. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I went to the Liberty League semi-finals RIT vs. William Smith and Ithaca vs. Union at William Smith yesterday. Sunny with a breeze and about 45 – quite chilly in the shade. Two 3-0 shutouts. WS Coach Wilber with 600+ wins faces Ithaca Coach Quigg with 350+ wins in the final this afternoon. Quigg was Wilber’s goalkeeper on the 1988 National Championship team.

In the 11:00 am game, the field was quite wet from heavy dew. WS looked very sharp in the first half and fifth year senior Julia Keogh (Toronto, ON) scored twice from slashing runs onto superb ground passes that were served when Keough was lurking two-three yards in front of the RIT backs, not on one of their shoulders. Keogh later (and IMO unnecessarily) ran into RIT goalkeeper Darcie Jones and put her out of the game. Regardless of the injury, I felt a yellow card should have been issued. Coach Wilber emptied the bench with about 25 minutes left in the game, probably in anticipation of Sunday’s game.

In the 1:30 game, I enjoyed watching Ithaca forward Alex Epifani (Dewitt, NY) who leads the team in assists and is second in goals after midfielder Kelsey Espenhorst (Hamilton, NJ) scored a hat trick on Saturday. Epifani is quick, light on her feet, and likes to make the ball dance to her tune, to the dismay of many a defender. I thought the officials made a wrong call to take a goal back from Ithaca. Ithaca served the ball to a player in an offside position, however an intervening defender played the ball with her head, the ball skipped onward to the offside player, who headed it home. I believe the current interpretation is that if a defender plays the ball, that should re-set offside.

Ithaca’s defenders looked a little banged up – legs wrapped and visible limps and facial cringing. Based on that and WS’s good showing in their first half, I believe WS should be favored in today’s game.

GKparent2019 and Klingo3034 repped this.
  17. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I watched William Smith overcome Ithaca 3-2 in 2OT on Sunday. Weather was high 50’s and sunny. The result was a stunner for Ithaca fans and a relief for the WS fans. Ithaca started three 5th year players, 2 sophomores and 1 first year while WS started three 5th year players, 2 sophomores, and 2 first years. The 3-line synopsis for the game is:
    Trailed 1-0 until the 80th minute.
    Trailed 2-1 with 1:47 left in regulation.
    Won it double overtime!​

Merilyn Hinrichs’s winning goal, with 3:25 left in the 2nd OT is shown in the following tweet:

I found a spot in the sunshine to watch, which was at the Heron attacking end in the second half and 2nd OT period.

Aside from the way in which WS won the game, the highlight for me was the battle between first year WS outside back Ireland Krawczyk (Elmira, NY) and Ithaca 5th year forward Alex Epifani (DeWitt, NY). Previously I mentioned that WS would “drape” a defender on an opponent’s most dangerous attacker. At 5’0”, Krawczyk couldn’t drape herself onto Epifani, however Epifani had a second shadow on this sunny day for 106 minutes. Krawczyk normally plays left fullback, but yesterday Epifani started on the WS right side, so that is where Krawczyk was. IMO Krawczyk was player of the match. Epifani’s goal in the 89th minute was a lob from well outside the penalty area that looked like an easy save; however, the ball was muffed by the WS keeper and fell into the goal.

After the game, as I walked past them, I noticed Krawcyk’s Mom introducing herself to Epifani’s Mom and offering positive words.

Speaking of Moms, due to my location, the WS Moms came over to my end for the second half, went the other way for the first OT and came back for the second OT. Julia Keogh (Toronto, ON) scored the first equalizer in the 80th minute, a few seconds after the moms started a “Let’s Go Her-ons!” cheer, as much to relieve their own anxiety as to cheer the players on. Needless to say, the regulation time ending with an Ithaca go-ahead goal at 88:13 and a WS equalizer at 88:52 was a roller coaster.

As Jim McKay said: “The Thrill of victory and the Agony of defeat…..”

Klingo3034 repped this.
  18. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just noticed, at the beginning of the goal clip you can see #5 Epifani being marked by #4 Krawczyk in the lower right of the screen. All day long.

19. PlaySimple

PlaySimple Member

Sep 22, 2016
    Chicagoland
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    C13soccer and CoachJon repped this.
  20. Eddie K

Eddie K Member+

May 5, 2007
    Realizing it's never going to be perfect, Hopkins looks a bit hard done.
    Not only not hosting but has to drive 350 miles past 3 other first round sites up to Amherst, not to mention McDaniel from their conference, 25 miles away.
    Messiah also not hosting and has to go to TCNJ turf field.
    Going to be interesting.

C13soccer and CoachJon repped this.
  21. CHFan

CHFan Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Club:
    FC Basel
    Nat'l Team:
    Faroe Islands
    D3Soccer.com released their latest poll on November 9th based on games through the weekend. It looks like USC released their final poll last week. We are all eagerly awaiting actual results rather than polls.

RD3SoccerLW
    1Misericordia3
    2TCNJ1
    3C Newport4
    4W Smith5
    5JHU2
    6WashU7
    7McDaniel6
    8Messiah8
    9MIT9
    10CWR13
    11Scranton15
    12Loras12
    13Amherst10
    14Wesleyan14
    15Centre11
    16Chicago16
    17Trinity Tex17
    18CMU18
    19Middlebury22
    20Pom-Pitz21
    21Emory20
    22Hamilton19
    23Brandeis24
    24F & MNR
    25Geneseo StateNR

D3Soccer Receiving Votes: UW-Oshkosh 20, Wartburg 15, Calvin 13, Gettysburg 11, St. Catherine 9, Pacific Lutheran 9, Hanover 7, UW-La Crosse 4, Stevens 4, Hardin-Simmons 4, Ithaca 4, Lynchburg 2, Virginia Wesleyan 2

CoachJon repped this.
  22. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ytrs repped this.
  23. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My 2021 DIII Bracket Analysis

I calculated: Rank Index Points (RIP) = (UCS Rank + Massey Rank + D3Soccer.com Rank) divided by 3. UCS and D3soccer.com are polls while Massey is numerical, based on stats.

I used the RIP to indicate the relative strength of teams and brackets. I graded each bracket by summing the RIPs for the top five teams in each bracket, regardless of how they were seeded within the bracket. (20 out of the 64 teams)

Disclaimer: These are imaginary numbers and no true meaning can be extracted from them.

A. The four brackets are not as well balanced as they have been recently. Eight of the top ten strongest teams are on the right side of the overall bracket.
    Year: RIPs for each quadrant
    2021: 100, 31, 94, 41
    2019: 56, 63, 83, 48
    2018: 54, 57, 55, 69
    2017: 50, 51, 55, 80

B. For 2016 through 2018, each of the four strongest teams was in a different bracket. In 2019, two of the top 4 were in the Upper Left bracket while none were in the Lower Left. This year, 2021, the top two teams and the fourth team are in the Upper Right bracket. The #3, #5, and #6 teams are spread out among each of the other three brackets.

C. For 2016 through 2019, all four brackets were set up so the two strongest teams in the bracket couldn’t meet until the Quarter Finals. This year, 2021, that is only true for WashU and Loras in the Upper Left and Christopher Newport and CWRU in the Lower Left. In the Upper Right, the two strongest teams in that bracket (William Smith and Misericordia) could meet in the round of 16 games (Sectionals). In the Lower Right, the two strongest teams in that bracket (McDaniel and MIT) could meet in the round of 16 games (Sectionals).

D. The 3rd overall strongest RIP Johns Hopkins and the 9th overall strongest RIP Amherst can meet in the second round of the tournament.

------------Rank Index Points for Top Five Teams in Each Bracket

UPPER LEFT--------------100------------UPPER RIGHT----------------31

WashU ------------------------------8----------------------Scranton---------------------------12

St. Catherine---------------------32---------------------TCNJ----------------------------------5

Loras--------------------------------14----------------------Misericordia-----------------------2

Centre-------------------------------20----------------------William Smith---------------------3

Emory-------------------------------20-----------------------Messiah-----------------------------9

LOWER LEFT--------------94--------------LOWER RIGHT----------------41

Christopher Newport---------7----------------------Wesleyan---------------------------11

Trinity (TX)-----------------------22----------------------Amherst------------------------------9

CWRU-------------------------------11----------------------MIT-------------------------------------9

Chicago---------------------------13-----------------------McDaniel----------------------------8

Western Connecticut-------42-----------------------Johns Hopkins-------------------4

C13soccer repped this.
  24. Nooneimportant

Leeds United
    Jan 12, 2021
    The D3 coaches group actually reached out to ask for help from D1 coaches. I actually saw a the letter Anson wrote to the NCAA about the issue. It was tremendous!

It is a joke that in 2021 we are asking players to play a semi and final in consecutive days!

CoachJon repped this.
  25. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The RIP table looks wonky on my iPad, so here is a simplified version.

UPPER LEFT: 100
    WashU: 8
    St. Catherine: 37
    Loras: 14
    Centre: 20
    Emory: 20

UPPER RIGHT: 31
    Scranton: 12
    TCNJ: 5
    Misericordia: 2
    William Smith: 3
    Messiah: 9