Disgraceful HSV

Discussion in 'Germany' started by The_Special_One, May 17, 2005.

1. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    true i din't see any but! i read everything about the matches!
    so what did you think about kia in his last matches?

2. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    So what exactly did the officials say ? Where have they been disrespectful towards Mehdi? I'm sure you have some good links for that if you are so well informed about HSV.

3. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    How often should I repeat that? I think I wrote that at least twice. He had 3 good games in the last couple of weeks (Bremen, Schalke, Bochum), apart from that he sucked. He played crap most of the last season aswell, he earns way too much money, he didn't show enough of his abilities in the last 18 months, and that's why he has to leave. It's a bloody shame, cos he's a good player, but it's his own fault PERIOD

4. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    they're not respectfull to him, they said he really played crap,..and what did they say to him when he played really good nothing!
    also doll is rude he just says i want you out..

5. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    You know that it has nothing to do with his skills, he has trouble with the national coach, that's why he's not playing. And I don't know what van Buyten has to with Mehdi. You are just pissed, cos he's a hero in Iran, I understand that, but I seriously doubt that you know enough about Hamburg or the Bundesliga to judge that. You are just biased and not objective at all.

6. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    thru but in all last games (when he was a starter for 2 times) he played really good! so that means: that his CURRENT form is good. against bochum he was the best along with van buyten..still doll want him out..admitt it he costs too much

7. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    What they said when he was good?
    They offered him a contract worth 2 MILLION EURO A YEAR!!!!
    Like that's not enough...

8. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    is this what a good, respectfull coach does?? :mad:

Zum Beispiel das Problem Mehdi Mahdavikia. Unter der Woche teilte die sportliche Führung dem 27-jährigen Rechtsaußen wie Keeper Martin Pieckenhagen nun auch offiziell mit, dass trotz Vertrag bis 2007 die Freigabe erteilt würde. Mahdavikias Berater Fazeli zeigt sich wie der Spieler bislang wenig gesprächsbereit, obwohl Trainer Thomas Doll das Ende des Publikumslieblings Samstag unmissverständlich eingeleitet hat mit seinem Resümee, "Mehdi hat sich anständig verabschiedet".

after all what he did for HSV...he's been poor for 1/2 season..but 7 seasons he's been HSV player nr1
    .. really shamefull

9. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    you know, HSV is like anderlecht..they don't care about their player..in club brugge they do..also the fans love every player and if he is in a low period they cheer hem and say good things about him..not like in HSV where fans and coach hate a player ...if he's in a low period

10. F96

F96 Member+

Oct 24, 2002
    Skåne
    Club:
    Hannover 96
    I don't even want to imagine waht might happen in the 96 thread if Leinen should decide to not start Hasehemian one game???

11. DanielHSV

DanielHSV New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    Hamburg, Germany
    OK, I tried to understand your point I explained mine for about 5000 times. But unfortunately it's useless to "discuss" with you and I won't waste my time any longer with you so thx a lot for the "discussion" but from now on I simply will ignore you.

12. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    look...if kia really sucked then i wouldn't be here..u understand? the last months he's been really good! but still doll wont play him..and i'm sure vahid will be respected more..i like your manager..he seems nice.

13. ShaRule

ShaRule Member

May 5, 2005
    Belgium - Iran
    yeah ok bye.............

14. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Mehdi Mahdavikia was selected for the Bundesliga Team of the Week by kicker sports magazine twice last month. (week 28 and 29)

15. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    Leinen better start Hasehemian in every game. :D

16. The_Special_One

The_Special_One New Member

May 17, 2005
    london
    HAh, you guys are getting so heated up. I gotta admit, it is a bit funny, watching both of you. Your both determined to make your own points and completely ignore what the other guy has to say :D .

Daniel determined to prove Madhavikia has been playing badly and Doll hasnt done anything, and Sharule determined to prove he is a good player and its all Dolls fault.

In my opinion, its somewhere in the middle, yes Madhavikia hasnt had the best of times this season, and didnt deserve to play in a lot of the games earlier in the season. But recently he has been in much better form and there was no reason for the manager not to play him, and some of the comments the manager has made have been very unsavoury. All you have to do is google it and you will come up with half a dozen independent quotes and articles, where the manager has picked out this one player to blame.

So in the end, i suppose it will be better if he leaves, and goes plays for a better club, and HSV can buy someone else whom they dont have to pay as much :D .

One thing that surprises me thoug, why would the overrated Van Der Vart, want to come play for Hamburg? If he is as good as everyone says, shouldnt he pick a better team?

17. footyfan1

footyfan1 BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Sometimes it's not about a better "team". It's about a better league. van der Vaart will do no more than two seasons in Hamburg before he moves on to Inter, Juve, or AC Milan.

vdv is simply using the Bundesliga as a "stepping stone" to bigger and better things.

18. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    want to bet on this?... he is simply overrated!!

19. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by footyfan1
    Sometimes it's not about a better "team". It's about a better league. van der Vaart will do no more than two seasons in Hamburg before he moves on to Inter, Juve, or AC Milan.

vdv is simply using the Bundesliga as a "stepping stone" to bigger and better things.

No, but I'll watch his progress. He's not taking the spot of one of my favorite players......

20. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    news flash... my favorite player got injured before moving to EPL and that van der fart is not even good enough to clean his boots forget about taking his spot!... but if you are so sure of him why don't you take the bet!

about Mahdavikia, you guys can run your mouth all you want... this is Mahdavikia's words after Doll's idiotic remarks: "I'm a footballer and do my talking on the pitch" then he goes into the game and scores 2 minutes after being subbed in... there are tons of great teams that will welcome Mahdavikia with open arms and van der fart moving to Hamburg is the least of my worries...

21. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Because I don't give a s#!t about VdV. You assume I do. I only gave my opinion of what his career plan is. I didn't say a f#(king word about what kind of player he is. I actually think you might be right!

If that's true, why don't you guys let it happen and stop filling our boxes with all of your whining?! I said of Mahdavikia in another forum "If HSV let him go, I wish he'd join my club."

I have no doubts about Mahdavikia's class. What I am tired of is all the whining about his situation!

22. Kamran

Kamran Member

Nov 19, 2004
    Melbourne - AUS
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    for a player you don't care about... you have a lot of info about his life plan! ;)

I don't remember doing so... but id anybody is doing this, I don't see anything wrong with it!... I mean that comes with being a diehard fan and making someone your idol... so obviously they will express how they feel about the issues that the players is facing... you don't like it because you are not used to seeing this stuff coming from Asians.... Iranians are very passionate about their soccer... they don't have multi million dollar clubs to boast about... they don't have soccer fields in every corner in their cities... all they have is talented players and they value them a lot so this kind of reactions are really normal.....

still up for the bet?

23. footyfan1

Oct 20, 2003
    San Antonio, Texas
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Quote:
    Because I don't give a s#!t about VdV. You assume I do. I only gave my opinion of what his career plan is. I didn't say a f#(king word about what kind of player he is. I actually think you might be right!

Many players have done it before.

Quote:
    If that's true, why don't you guys let it happen and stop filling our boxes with all of your whining?! I said of Mahdavikia in another forum "If HSV let him go, I wish he'd join my club."

I have no doubts about Mahdavikia's class. What I am tired of is all the whining about his situation!

I guess there's a thin line between "normal" and "annoying".

You see it as "normal". I see it as unrealistic and annoying.

Then again, I can simply unsubscribe from the thread.

I won't touch it again.

I rarely bet. Especially on a player's future.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez

Making bets over the internet is rather idiotic don't you think little boy?

Mahdavikia's form with HSV does not justify his salary, this new look HSV will be much better without him.

25. K:thecore

K:thecore Member+

May 20, 2002
    Honolulu
    Club:
    Arsenal FC

Reminds me of Dumb and Dumber when wuds her face says 1 in a million, and Carey says "So youre saying I got a chance...."