Review: Diogo Dalot

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Gilbertsson, May 22, 2019.

1. SCP21

SCP21 Member+

Jul 1, 2011
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Treating NT like clubs to scout and recruit players from around the world defeats the entire purpose of a NT.

2. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    His twitter post had me dieing. Bro is based

Thankfully that english biased moron OGS was fired, what a comeback by this dude

3. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    What's the context here?

4. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  5. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
  6. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal

I mean, if you're proud of centuries of colonialism and slavery, then I"m not even sure what to say to you.

7. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    The slavery is ********ed up, but if we didn’t colonize then some other power would, whatever if its from Europe, the Middle East, or Asia. We can be proud of our exploration.

The Zeta Variant repped this.
  8. prodigal_mind

prodigal_mind Member+

Cristiano Ronaldo
    Portugal
    Jul 3, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    slavery still occurs today in 2022 in Asian and African countries. However the lefties only obsess about one races slavery for some reason.
    Someone call kyrie, he may have an idea why

9. SCP_16

SCP_16 Member+

Aug 8, 2004
    Bay Area
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    No one is arguing against that. I'm simply implying that Portugal's colonial past isn't exactly something to be proud of. It's mutually exclusive from today's forms of forced labor and other enslavements.

And fuck Kyrie and his $137 million. Dude has a signature shoe with Nike. The hypocrisy is real.

10. The Zeta Variant

The Zeta Variant Red Card

Sporting CP
    Portugal
    Aug 7, 2021
    Dalot is a legend. It would be fitting if we win this World Cup due to our connections with slavery and slavery being a thing in Qatar

11. RedBullSeven

RedBullSeven Member+

Apr 28, 2012
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    #36 RedBullSeven, Nov 14, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2022
    Ok, fine. I am still very proud of our explorers. Just to let you know, it’s common for people of Islamic faith to brag and be proud that the Moors conquer the Visigoths in the Iberia peninsula and forced Sharia law. Portugal and Spain were the only two countries that ISIS wanted to conquer in Western Europe.

DFB5668D-3C33-421E-B84D-9FC4273DE031.jpeg
    So maybe toughen up a bit?

12. money11

money11 Member

Apr 15, 2007
    i fkin like it, we should be proud of our history it is what it is. yes we conquered, during a time when every powerful nation was attempting to conquer and we were the best at it. if we played like conquerors we would have 3 world cups by now and 5 euros. portugal has one of the greatest historys in all of Europe and we don't even embrace it, meanwhile you go to a shithole like greece (beautiful country im just talking ish) and everywhere you turn there is a bs spot light shining on a meaningless rock. we have a population of 10 million and have produced 3 ballon dor winners.... do you guys know what that means? WE PRODUCE THE BEST FOOTBALL TALENT ON THE PLANET. imagine we had brazil or germanys population.

RedBullSeven repped this.