Review: Dinamo Zagreb - Blue Hell

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by carmelino, Aug 13, 2011.

1. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Fans in Dakovo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tonel and Pedro Morales:

[​IMG]

2. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Live report:

[​IMG]

Barbaric, Tonel, Sammir, Morales

[​IMG]

Jerko Leko with host girls:

[​IMG]

This was a friendly match between Croatia Dakovo and Dinamo Zagreb.

3. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Beautiful t-shirt:cool:

4. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I knew that you will like this T-Shirt.:p This was third kit, or away kit I think.
    Now Dinamo has Puma kit. This is the official website of Dinamo Zagreb.

http://www.gnkdinamo.hr/home-page.html

Voice of fans:

How will the 1. round UEFA Champions league match against Real Madrid end?

Dinamo will take a spectacular win. (2703 / 23.9%)
    Dinamo will surprise the Spanish team and the game will end with a draw. (3272 / 29%)
    Real Madrid will win in Maksimir. (5323 / 47.1%)
    Number of votes: 11298

5. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    FOOTBALL SCHOOL:

Official web site of Dinamo football school: www.nogometnaskola-dinamo.hr

Dinamo has always paid specialattention to training and upbringing of young players. The first junior team was founded in 1945 and the coach was the famous goalkeeper of "Građanski" Maks Mihelčić. Soon after that, Martin Bukovi joined the youth staff as an expert coach, but left it two years later deeply disappointed with the banning of "Građanski". In 1950, the junior team blossomed under the coaching and leadership of Mirko Kokotović. They won three Championships that year: Zagreb's, Croatian and Yugoslav Championship.

Toni Pogačnik, Dragutin Franković and Milan Antolković trained the juniors after Mirko Kokotović. In 1952, Branko Horvatek started training one of the best "blue" generations. Many famous players were formed during his coaching: Dražan Jerković, Mladen Košćak, Marijan Kolonić, Mladen Klobučar and many others. They won the Champions title in the year 1954 and then followed the period of 18 years without any success. The decision to found the Junior School "Hitrec-Kacian" was brought on December 27th 1967 and Branko Horvatek was elected its Chairman.

Hisreturn marked the beginning of a new successful era for Dinamo juniors. Apart from him, the coaches: Zorislav Srebrić, Marko Jurić, Pero Dujmović, Vladimir Čonč, Ivan Đalma Marković, Mirko Belić, Rudolf Cvek and Zdenko Kobešćak were also meritorious for the extraordinary success that juniors achieved in the period of 1972 - 1974. Milan Antolković became the Director of the junior school in 1972 and four great players came out of his school: Zlatko Kranjčar, Velimir Zajec, Josip Kuže and Marijan Vlak.

Dinamo juniors were the Yugoslav Champions five times (1950, 1954, 1972, 1973, 1974) and they won the Yugoslav Junior Cup two times (1967 and 1973). Mirko Bazić led the Hitrec-Kacian football school until 1998. During his leadership, many famous coaches were working with 350 youngsters: Đemal Mustedanagić, Fahrija Dautbegović, Stjepan Lamza, Stjepan Deverić, Miro Stipić, Vinko Šaka, Igor Gabrijelić, Gordan Ćiprić, Davor Parlov, Zdenko Kobešćak and Krasnodar Rora. Ilija Lončarević became the Director of the school in 1999, and Marko Mlinarić led the school from 2000 - 2001. Hrvoje Braović was the director from 2001 - 2002, and his successor was Božidar Šikić who considerably intensified the trainings. Each category has its own coaches and the aim is to train as many talented players for the first team as possible. Mirko Jozić was the director of the school from 2006 to 2007. A well-known coach, former selector of the Croatian National Team, announced certain improvements in the training of the junior players in order to enable them join the strongest team in the future. Current director of youth academy is Romeo Jozak, who began his successful tenure in 2008. Under Jozak every youth category has achieved notable results, including Croatian titles for juniors and cadets three (four) years running.

[​IMG]

6. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Jurčić: The game against Hajduk is more important than against Real

[​IMG]

Couple of days before the derby match against Hajduk Split, coach Krunoslav Jurčić and captain Milan Badelj came to the press conference and shared their expectations.

Matches against Hajduk are always something special and coach is aware of that: - Most of my players already felt the atmosphere at Poljud so that is a good thing for us - said Jurčić and continued: - I am focused on my team, scouting Hajduk and other usual things before the game. Off course, the atmosphere is important but not as much as our presentation. -

Due to long term absence of Igor Bišćan, Milan Badelj will again lead Dinamo as captain: - I am always an optimist - we are going to Split to win; that's something I haven't done yet. - On international duty Badelj caught a cold: - Yes, I was really feeling weak for a couple of days but now I'm fine and ready for the match. -

Who are the players Dinamo will have to specially look after: - If I had to pick someone that would be Ante Vukušić but I think he's injured. Off course, Hajduk is a good team and have a lot of quality players like Anas Sharbini, Tomasov and others. -

Although there are some reports on how eventual Dinamo victory in Split would already solve the championship winner question - Jurčić doesn't agree with that: - Our victory in Split would certainly mean a lot but it's much to soon to make assumptions like that. The fact is that we tend not to loose "small games" and that eight points difference would be a lot in this early stage of the season but it's impossible to talk about the end of the championship at the beginning of September. -

The last question was about the game against Real Madrid on Wednesday, few days after the game in Split; will the coach rest some players against Hajduk for the UEFA Champions league match: - I really don't see why would I do that? The game against Hajduk is more important than the one against Real Madrid - said Jurčić and explained: - We already did a great job qualifying for the groups stage and we should all enjoy in our achievement - concluded the coach.

On Šimunić
    - We went to Berlin on Wednesday to get his personal things because he was in national squad so he did have the time to move. He'll be back on Thursday morning and will be on training session in the afternoon. Split? It will depend on his feeling because you have to know that he played a game yesterday and we need him for Real. -

Jurčić: Kovačić is our future and he earned captaincy

Dinamo continued domestic winning streak against Lučko and added sixth victory in the same number of rounds. After the game Dinamo's coach Krunoslav Jurčić was very pleased.

Dinamo secured another three points and remained alone at the top of the league: - Before the game I told my players to get the victory so we can wrap up this part of the season with a win and they did it - said the coach and explained: - We have a great period of six weeks behind us. We've qualified for the Champions league and we have six wins in as many games in the Croatian championship and now - we've earned a break. -

The game against Lučko will go in the history books because of what happened in the 41. minutes when Leandro Cufre left the game because of an injury and have the captains band to the 17 year old Mateo Kovačić: - Cufre felt something and we didn't want to risk a more serious injury. Kovačić? He is our future - said Jurčić and added: - He is a great footballer and a person so he earned to be our captain. I really hope he'll stay in Dinamo for a long time. -

7. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Liverpool's Damien Comolli wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb 100th birthday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJfagv9NA9Y&feature=player_embedded"]Liverpool's Damien Comolli wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb 100th birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Bayern Munchen's President wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb happy 100th birthday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cClWQebmlfY&feature=player_embedded"]Bayern Munchen's President wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb happy 100th birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Milan's Ariedo Braida wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb happy 100th birthday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99XkTTKNSXA&feature=player_embedded"]Milan's Ariedo Braida wishing NK Dinamo Zagreb happy 100th birthday - YouTube[/ame]

Rudi Voller wishes all the best to Dinamo Zagreb for 100th birthday

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2DDjGaJD5g&feature=player_embedded"]Rudi Voller wishes all the best to Dinamo Zagreb for 100th birthday - YouTube[/ame]

[​IMG]

8. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Good luck for the Real Madrid game next wednesday!:)

9. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Thank you Jaime. Hoping to see one nice result.:) At least 1 point.:p Tomorrow you can watch Barcelona -AC Milan.:D Also nice match.

10. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Spanish journalists are writing about bad relations between Robert Prosinecki and Dinamo Zagreb, also about bad relations between Miroslav Blazevic and Robert Prosinecki. Magazine Marca wants to find some ancient scandals.:D

[​IMG]

"Nightmare of Robert Prosinecki" This article in Spanish language is true. Santiago Siguero didn't invent nothing.

Marca didn't wrote that Prosinecki declares himself as Zvezda player.:) Spain doesn't have rivalry clubs at all. When they play for other rivalry club, these players are very respected in fan circles, for example Luis Figo. He got some great presents, pig head, Coca Cola bottles.

Prosinecki went in rivalry club Crvena Zvezda. What could he expect, when he was playing in Crvena Zvezda during the war between Croatia and Serbia.

These days we found the truth about why Prosinecki didn't played in France 1998. He pretended to be injured. Journalists filled his head with observations: "How can you sit on the bench, we all know that you are a great player? How can Kruno Jurcic play instead of you?"

Before that semifinals against France, he left the training as last.

Google Translator:

Ciro after 13 years, discovered the secret of the Croatian national team.

Miroslav Blazevic, the coach of the Chinese Olympic selection, has finally revealed what fans struggling since 1998. year - why didn't Robert Prosinecki played in the World Cup semi-final against France?

Remember, in this unfortunate semifinal World Cup in France Ciro Prosinecki was introduced only at the end of the game when there was time for a reversal. After the defeat (2-1) started the stories about the argument, a slap in the locker room and a variety of reasons for not playing. Former head coach after 13 years decided to reveal his truth:

"He played an injury and left the last training before the semi-finals! Because journalists filled his head saying 'to you, such a master, and not playing a game instead of Jurčić? And that Jurcic against the Romanians was our best player," said Ciro, who considered Prosinecki that he will fail as a coach in the Crvena Zvezda:

"I told the Serbs: 'I sent you my son in the, it's more than that I came!" And I shudder over him, but I think - no chance that he will succeed! No, because he is not the coach, because he has not yet evolved. The coach does not become overnight, as it is thought, for example, "Maradona.

Spoke Ciro and compared with some of my other 'sons':

"Boban, who I can not even get on the phone, he will be the smartest because he does not interfere in anything. Evidently, no ambition for the presidency".

Suker and smoothened you all?

"We have nothing to caress. I love him so much that I recognize the manipulation that others work against Davor. Suker should come as man and say, 'I will be president and you're done!" And he can't be Markovic Mamic pawn, because Suker is football institution! "

Do you see yourself again on the bench Croatian NT?

"Yeah, I could still give something to Croatian football, and that jerk Vlatko Markovic took Jozic, then Baric, clean antitalents! No, I do not see it as a future menu because Markovic introduced the age limit as a condition."

Alen Boksic said once that he wasn't at your mercy while you were a selector of the Croatian NT.

"Yes, because Croatian president Tudjman preferred Vlaovic as attacker. Before the trip to Ukraine, Tudjman asked me: 'Can I see a band? And I did, of course, show the composition with Vlaovic, because I didn't want to spoil the evening of the president. We arrived in Kiev, and Boksic, a gentleman, he says: 'I know, I know, boss, I'm not playing. "And I said: 'You fool, so how can I live without you?" And Bokšić took us to the World Cup 1998 with his goal."

Is it true that Tudjman 1997th prevent your shift?

"Yes, but it was all over, after a draw with Slovenia and the Danes in Split. Tudjman called me and asked, 'I hear you give resignation?" And I tell him to be dismissed. This was crazy and told me to immediately go for president of the Association Šoić. When I came to Frankopanska Street, Soic was waiting for me on the street with open arms. Tudjman is most important for our bronze!"

11. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Possible formation of Rrrreal Madrid.:D

Casillas, Ramos, Albiol, Pepe, Marcelo, Khedira, Alonso, Özil, Di Maria, Ronaldo, Benzema.

J. Mourinho isn't so happy with his defense.:rolleyes: Last training in Madrid looked like this:

Kaka is injured. He got his injure against Getafe. Mourinho also brought three players from Real Madrid II. team: Jese, Pablo Gil and Mejias.:p

Real Madrid was divided in two groups:

1. Özil, Ramos, Pepe, Higuaín, Ronaldo, Khedira, Carvalho, Callejon, Diarra i Marcelo.

2. Granero, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Benzema, Di María, Albiol, Varane, Coentrao, Jese i Pablo Gil.

Mourinho practised ball possession and ball control. Three goalkeepers Casillas, Adam and Mejias worked alone.:)

Royal club against Presidential club, like I read in fan comments. Because Croatian president Franjo Tudjman supported Dinamo Zagreb.:rolleyes:

Possible formation od Dinamo Zagreb:

Kelava, Vida, Tonel, Cufré, Ibanez, Calello, Tomečak, Badelj, Sammir, Leko, Rukavina.

Dinamo Zagreb will earn 14 millions of euros just from this match against Real Madrid. At least management of Dinamo said this number, maybe it's much more. TV channels world wide will mention Dinamo and Zagreb 240 times after this match. This number was calculated in Dinamo Zagreb public relations team. Dinamo Zagreb is organizing the match on high level, everything must be in perfect order until the last detail.

12. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    At least the cheater Arbeloa isn't playing.
    Di María will play against us next October 7th (SouthAmerican WCQ 1rst match).

Do you think that Pedro Morales will be on the bench at least?

13. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Real isn't underrating Dinamo Zagreb after all, they want to get three points.:D
    Danger for Dinamo is from any direction now.:) Pedro Morales was injured, than he left on therapy in Chile, after that he came and said: "Everyone thought that I searched a new club in Chile, but it's not true". He is healing from that injure still. I am not sure is this whole truth, did he had conflict with Dinamo management. He played good, when he was healthy. It would be nice that he plays again on high level, this would mean progress in further career, greater club, more challenges and Dinamo Zagreb would earn a lot.:) This is Dinamo's destiny, to find cheap young players with potential talent, form that talent in Zagreb and sell them abroad.:( National leagues that have around 4,5 millions of inhabitants can't have great league, sponsors won't come on small market. Croatian league and their clubs must suffer more, like other small European countries: Austria, Slovenia, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia, etc.

Turkish and Greek national league have many great sponsors, just because they have a lot of inhabitants. Greece also lied a lot about their economy: "A developed country with an advanced, high-income economy and very high standards of living (including the 22nd highest Human Development Index in the world as of 2010)."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greece

They have above 11 million people. That's why they have best league in Balkan region, with Romania who has 21 million people.

Slovenia and Croatia can't get greater sponsors, even Croatian major retail company Konzum entered in Dinamo now, when Dinamo is in Champions League, so that Europe sees Konzum name on Dinamo uniform. Before they didn't want to enter as Dinamo sponsors. Now they are here, pure interest.

Konzum iz chain of mixed merchandise: http://www.konzum.hr/eng/home.html

Also on their website, everyone can learn Croatian.
    http://www.konzum.hr/eng/talk-like-croatian.html

About Konzum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konzum

Biography of the owner: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivica_Todorić

Bulgaria and Serbia have cca 7 million people and they have problems in their national league, lack of money, sponsors, imagine than how is in Croatian football.:D But Dinamo and Hajduk are very stable, but they can't buy players that worth 10 million euros.

I found one article about Pedro Morales, they say that he had AH1N1 virus in 2009. Chilean media said that.

[​IMG]

In that year he was unhappy with his status in Dinamo, he could left in Marseille in that year. Pedro had recent interview, before Champions League:

"I feel better, but I still need to follow one month of recovery before I join the training. Next is running and after that return to form, though it is a peculiar injury," said Pedro Morales as he returned to Dinamo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bK91KceNOA&feature=player_embedded"]Pedro Morales - The Best Football Player Ever! - YouTube[/ame]

He went on therapy in Chile, recovering his back muscles. He had this interview before match against Swedish Malmo FF.

He is hoping to play in Champions League group matches.

14. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2011./2012.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/index.html

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Xj4gr2O1w"]Dinamo Zagreb Champions League - YouTube[/ame]​

"Hino Uefa Champions League"

Ceux sont les meilleurs equipes,
    Es sind die aller besten Mannschaften, the main event.
    Die Meister, die Besten, les meilleurs equipes, the champions.
    Les grandes et les meilleurs!
    Eine grosse stattliche Veranstaltung, the main event:
    These are the men,
    Sie sind die Besten,
    These are the champions!
    Die Meister, die Besten, les meilleurs equipes, the champions.
    Die Meister, die Besten, les meilleurs equipes, the champions​

2011 Final: Barcelona - Manchester United​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTzxbyjvxY

[​IMG]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTzxbyjvxY"]Uefa Champions League 2011 Official Anthem Song - YouTube[/ame]​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWlE1V_lnAQ"]Michael Buffer ( Let's Get Ready to Rumble!!! ) - YouTube[/ame]​

Let's Get Ready to Rumble !

15. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    In Zagreb at 12 PM was last meeting with media.

[​IMG]

Infront of the journalists went coach Krunoslav Jurcic and Portuguese player Tonel, probably so that he can talk about Cristiano Ronaldo. After 12 years, Dinamo Zagreb is again in the Champions League. Jurcic said that Dinamo has his chances, he also discovered motivation speech for the players. He quoted ex-Dinamo Zagreb coach Osvaldo Ardiles who said to Dinamo players: "Play the game like you know how to play, don't think with who will you switch the jersey". Jurcic knows that because he also played in Dinamo with Osvaldo Ardiles.

Tonel said that he will hand shake and talk with Ronaldo.:rolleyes:

Last match of Real Madrid against Getafe in Primera.

The goal of Dinamo Zagreb is to angry Real Madrid players. Jose Mourinho will avoid public meetings in Zagreb.:D Chicken!:)

Team of Real Madrid will stay in hotel Regent Esplanade in Zagreb:

Coach of Real Madrid will be Aitor Karanka, but Mourinho will contact them with mobile phone or with iPad, even though this is forbidden. That's why he won't come on the stadium, just so that he could talk with Rui Faria and Chenda and than coach of goalkeepers Silvino Loura will transfer all information to Aitor Karanka.

Referee will be from Norway Svein Oddvar Moen, he is young, 32 years old, hoping without any dark mission.

16. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  17. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Dinamo is missing Simunic Vrsjalko and Cufre..I know they were probably going to lose but this could get really ugly now..

18. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Don't worry, Tonel to the rescue:D

19. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Yes, Cufre is the newest player who can't play. I think that some awful things could happen against Real Madrid. Incompetent coach Jurcic must change whole defensive system.

Joe Simunic can't play because he got some yellow cards during his times in Hertha Berlin, that was probably two years ago. He forgot about that punishment and Dinamo Zagreb received that news.:(

I really don't know how will Dinamo look in defense. Dinamo hasn't good players in defense at all, maybe Biscan, Vida and Tonel will play together, who knows.

If you saw tonight's match Barcelona - AC Milan, you could see the dominance of Barcelona, it was 2-2, but AC Milan couldn't play at all. AC Milan has many stars, imagine what can Dinamo do against Real Madrid. The problem is that Croats have high opinion abut everything and don't realize the reality.:confused: It would be great for Croatian football if Dinamo could take one point at least.

Dinamo won against Villarreal 2-0 in Zagreb, during 90's Croatia (Dinamo) played 0-0 against Manchester United at Old Trafford, Porto was defeated 3-0 in Zagreb. Coach Jurcic sucks, he told some silly thing in conference: "Jose Mourinho is my idol, Dinamo needs to play how he can and not think about changing jerseys after the match". He has such bad self-esteem, pride, dignity. I expect the worse after these injuries. Also Morales doesn't play. It would be better that Dinamo attacks with Kovacic, Sammir, Rukavina, Tomecak, because Real has really bad defensive players, especially Pepe and Carvalho who is getting older.

The news about one point or victory of Dinamo would travel around the globe.:D

Tonight we saw some surprises, club from Cyprus won against Zenit St. Petersburg. Croatian Ivan Perisic scored against Arsenal for his Borussia Dortmund.

Today Real Madrid players came in Zagreb: interesting thing was that Croatian fans were at airport in Real Madrid uniforms.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Real Madrid made one training session, even though they told that they won't train at all in Zagreb. Xabi Alonso said that Real respects Dinamo Zagreb, this could be very complicated match for them, because Dinamo Zagreb is very motivated.

20. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Robert Prosinecki made one interview for magazine AS, he said that atmosphere in Zagreb will bad for Real Madrid. As coach Prosinecki learned from Beenhakker, Flor and Antić in Madridu, from Cruyff in Barcelona. Partizan won four titles in a row, but Prosinecki is getting closer.:rolleyes:

Fernando Hierro and Robert Prosinecki:

[​IMG]

Prosinecki won before Trofeo Bravo, best young player and he came in Real Madrid. His sister lives in Oviedo, he has good friends in Madrid: Emilio Butragueno and Fernando Hierro. He couldn't play great in Madrid because he was injured 1,5 year.

Robert Prosinecki - Real Madrid compilation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GxzwDAlbx7Y

He played very good in Oviedo, Johan Cruyff saw him and invited him. He speaks unpleasant about Dinamo Zagreb.:D Because he had problems at court with them, but he thinks that Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and Ronaldo are the best players in world.

[​IMG]

21. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Real Madrid players arriving in Zagreb:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  23. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Hoping to see some hearts on the field.:D Also Usain Bolt was on Croatian athletic tournament, he choose Zagreb instead of Zurich, not because of the match of his favorite team Real Madrid, he leaves in the morning.

Hanzekovic Memorial: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanžeković_Memorial

New record of the Hanzekovic Memorial tournament in Zagreb made by Usain Bolt:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YBSRarwU30&feature=player_embedded"]novi rekord Han?eka - YouTube[/ame]

24. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    DINAMO YOUTH ACADEMY ON SAME LEVEL AS YOUTH ACADEMIES OF BARCELONA AND ARSENAL!

Dinamo Youth Academy has been selected by the European Club Association, along with 5 other top European football schools (those of Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax Amsterdam, Sporting and Inter Milan), to participate in the European football schools valorization program.

[​IMG]

Dinamo Youth Academy had some lofty guests recently: a delegation from the most powerful club organization in Europe, the ECA - European Club Association. They brought us great news, that are also the culmination of all the hard work Dinamo Youth Academy has done over the years: we have been selected, along with the youth academies of Barcelona, Arsenal, Ajax, Sporting Lisbon (which brought up C. Ronaldo) and Inter Milan to participate in the European football schools valorization program. Thus we find ourselves in the most prestigious company possible!

Along with the delegation from ECA, the youth academy was visited by five USA national team representatives as well. For all of them a detailed presentation of the workings of the school was presented by the youth academy director Romeo Jozak with his assistants. During the presentation a high quality debate ensued, and in the end our honored guests were stunned by the quality and expertise of the presented information. After the presentation two showcase training sessions were held by U19 coach Dinko Jelicic and the U-8 coach Miro Davidovic.

Having visited Inter Milan football school just before coming to Dinamo, the ECA delegation was very surprised that the quality of work, the expertise of our coaches and the modern methods applied - and indeed the whole youth academy - were on the same level with Inter Milan, despite Dinamo's Youth Academy budget being considerably more modest.

This great recognition also represents a big motivation for Dinamo Youth Academy to continue with the great work and to keep on improving in every aspect, which have already been brought to the highest European level by the director of Dinamo Youth Academy Romeo Jozak.

"Of course it is a great honor and privilege to be in such valued company of European football giants. We have clearly sparked the interest of Europe, which comes as no surprise considering the amount of top level players we have been able to produce in the last few years, and the fact that two of the Europe's biggest talents in their age groups - Mateo Kovacic (sought by Arsenal) and Alen Halilovic (sought by Real Madrid) have come from our academy. Apart from operating on the highest level of quality and giving our best each and every day, in the last 5 years we have produced players that have achived combined transfers for about 80 million dollars. Players like Luka Modric, Eduardo Da Silva, Vedran Corluka, Niko Kranjcar, Dejan Lovren etc. It goes without saying that we are very proud to be where we are now, right along side the best. And now that we heave reached the top, we plan to stay there as well."

25. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    The day has come!

Real Madrid players are unique players. Besides being outstanding football players, they are professionals in many other activities. Take, for example, Cristiano Ronaldo. On the beginning of his working day he manifests his achievements in the world of make-up art. Cristiano truly knows to hit the tone and color of his skin, giving her a special glow and freshness. He shows strong influence in highlighting the cheekbones and eyelids. Truly a versatile persona. I will represent you Cristiano Ronaldo without makeup. He is not able to follow a demanding daily rhythm, and he often choose the natural look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]