Review: Dinamo Zagreb - Blue Hell

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by carmelino, Aug 13, 2011.

1. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    He is on a one year loan deal..I doubt he will play much as Dinamo have just signed veteran defender Josip Simunic from Hoffenheim..He will probably get to play some games in the Croatian league..I dont know what happened with Morales..He started so well but has been poor for a while now..A in form Morales would be a big help for Dinamo..

2. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Simunic isn't coming, Hoffenhem won't let him go, he has contract with them until 2012. Simunic wanted to come in Hajduk or Dinamo. He likes both clubs, but he preffers Dinamo because he could help in Champions League. That's why Carlos Labrin is coming on loan. It's kind a urgent deal.

Morales was injured, still recovering, at least I read these information.

Now I am reading that Simunic is in Dinamo: "It's over, Simunic is in Dinamo"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrWnNLg4cYc&feature=player_embedded"]Mami?: 'Kad do?em u Split, Male? ?e dobiti po 'piksi' - YouTube[/ame]

Zdravko Mamic is in his third address to the nation in just three days talking at least, and most said. At the beginning of the press conference Zoran Mamic announced that FC has signed a new contract with Capt. Igor Biscan, and then the boss comes over and declared: 'It's over! Simunic is in Dinamo!

"Igor was a pillar of the foundation of the club and we are always respected. He made the surgery that has gone remarkably, there are no problems. Igor's plan is back in the 10 month, but hopefully that will Kruno to ban because of Igor need for a longer period. It is our desire and I thank him for all he has done for the club before as a player. He brought the club an enormous money, it was the largest transfer after Modric, the sales and the arrival of Mirko Barisic was saved by Dinamo, "he began Mamic, and continued Kruno Jurcic."

"The size of a club is not measured only the number of points and trophies, but these moves, I'm very glad that we function as a family. Now we are interested in the following qualification for the Champions League with Igor Biscan as captain," said the crown Jurcic.

Biscan was not too wordy.:)

"I still feel pain, I'm at the halfway point of recovery, and therefore left me for another four months. Of course, it can also be shortened, but I have a plan and work on it. It was hard to watch these matches so far, Although we have these great results easier to recover. i have a lot of the Champions League and still played some things went, so I brought it all easier."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgXfdLDeWEM&feature=player_embedded"]Mami?: Dinamo ?e biti prvak 10 godina, a Male? ?e zavr?iti u rezali?tu - YouTube[/ame]

Then he took the microphone again Mamic and fired a bomb.

"You have three people on the head with a crown Jurcic that can be treated as three sisters, when it comes to morality. No Zdravko Mamic Jurčića no, no no Biscan and Zoran. Each of us brings something new. A no no no Dinamo president Barisic. I was unfair that he slightly exposed because of the public such people challenges. I already told Igor Biscan for this day is reserved for him. Gentlemen, this is the day of signature of our captains. Today is not only speak about it. Please you with folded hands, do not ignore it, "said Mamic, and then announced the news:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCrsDtNCk00&feature=player_embedded"]Mami? kupuje ku?u Mi?i Kova?u - YouTube[/ame]

"But write! Simunic in the Dinamo: it is, there is! Would like to thank Joe Simunic and Grandmaster Zoran Mamic. While we were returning from Sweden and celebrated on the plane, he celebrated on his way to Berlin and reached an agreement with Joe Simunic . i love you, "said Mamic and kissed his brother, and Biscan.

Hero of the day, Zoran Mamic, for it is said:

"The contract was signed. I knew after the MSO that will only happen in the Dynamo, it was the poker between Hoffenheim and Josip Simunic, we should say that I agreed in Berlin, but we are happy that we now resolve. It has already signed a contract! We they will not be charged, have a normal contract with him, the same dimensions as previously agreed, "said Zoran Mamic and added that Joe signed for two years.

"Joe will be proud to have two of the greatest Croatian clubs fought for him. And please, he begged to be let alone of the two qualifying matches for the team, then you will be available."

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6U15OFEbSQ&feature=player_embedded"]MAMI? OTKRIVA SOTONE I HAJDUKOVCE ME?U NOVINARIMA - YouTube[/ame]

This is Google translator above..

3. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Chilean player Carlos Labrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BgIguganUMM

Joe Simunic yesterday said that he is in Hoffenheim until 2012.

Today he is coming in Dinamo.

Carlos Labrin:

[​IMG]

Carlos Alfredo Labrín Candia (born December 2, 1990 in Mulchén, Chile) is a Chilean football defender who currently plays for Palermo.

Labrín started his career in the youth ranks of Huachipato, being successively promoted to the first team in 2008. Despite his young age and lack of experience, he immediately won the support of heada coach Fernando Vergara, who regularly featured him in the starting lineup, including the Torneo Clausura 2008 and the Torneo Apertura 2009.
    Labrín was called to the national team under-17 during the Apertura 2009, to dispute South American Under-17 Football Championships for the qualification to the Under-17 world cup South Corea 2007 which were eliminated from the qualifying.
    On 28 January 2011 Palermo chairman Maurizio Zamparini confirmed the acquisition of Labrín, effective from July 2011, for €1.3 million.

Probably Carlos will cost more if Dinamo would like to buy him from Palermo, maybe for 2 millions.:D That would be ok price for Dinamo.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    2008–2011 Huachipato 50 (0)
    2011– Palermo 0 (0)

He didn't played this year.:( He will be ok player I think, if he is like Tonel, Cufre in defense, that would be great.

Tonel is such a great player in defense, he blocks distan shots, has a great jump.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonel

António Leonel Vilar Nogueira Sousa :D Short name.

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    1999–2001 Porto B 40 (1)
    2001–2004 → Académica (loan) 112 (9)
    2004–2005 Marítimo 28 (1)
    2005–2010 Sporting CP 117 (11)
    2010– Dinamo Zagreb 28 (3)

Had a great career in Sporting.

Dinamo Zagreb uniform:

[​IMG]

4. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Palermo bought his pass to Huachipato, but was "sent on loan" to Huachipato (he continued playing in Huachipato until May 2011). Labrín was starter in the Apertura 2011 in Huachipato.;)

5. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Now Dinamo has a choice with players: Vida, Labrin, Cufre, Simunic, Tonel, Biscan. Really great formation for national league and European competitions.
    President of Dinamo Zdravko Mamic said about Mourinho: "I could send him so that he brings me matches" the thing that you burn a fire.:p
    Zdravko means Zdrav - Healthy, Sano.:)
    You could see before how he yelled on media members, very Healthy.

6. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    If Biscan is injured for months and Cufré plays as left back, I think Tonel and Simunic will be starters (because they have more experience), and Labrín and Vidal will be in the bench waiting for an opportunity (at least in Champions League).

Maybe in the Croatian League Labrín and Vida would be the starter central backs.

P.S.: "Vida" means "life" in castilian, catalan and galician.
    "Tonel" (or barril in spanish/portuguese) means barrel.
    "Cufré" (catalan surname) means chest/coffer seller.

7. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Biscan signed today another contract. But he is still in pain.:rolleyes:

Cufre is a standard player. Your thoughts are correct, Tonel and Simunic are central backs, also Dinamo has Sime Vrsaljko, on that RB position. But Vida is frst option. Ibanez maybe can play on that LB position, but he must run to much, it's better when he plays as LM maybe.

In national league Labrin will play for sure, needs to adjust for few weeks. Finally Dinamo has options in defense. Palermo is ok club, also Huachipato was stable in Apertura. Only if Dinamo could make this group in Champions League.

National league is in the second plan, that's for sure.

Also ex Dinamo Zagreb player Luka Modric has problems, Chelsea wants to buy him for 45 millions of euros, but Tottenham doesn't let him go. Today, on 31st is expiring transfer deadline, until 00.00 AM. Probably they wait last moment, not sure.

I knew that Vida, Life, forgot to say before. Barrel in Croatian is: bačva. Two letters are the same. Also small village Bačva in Croatian region Istria exists, only 21 resident, with 7 families, they could make two football teams with substitutes:

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bačva_(Višnjan)

Also Croatian word vidjeti in English means: to see. Vidi in Latin, ver, vidente in Spanish, many similar words.

Biscan means resident of Bihac. This city is in Bosnia, there were many Croatians, but he is from Slavonia, probably someone came from Bihac in Slavonia, and they got last name Biscan. Bihac is almost on Crotian border, Croatians are there the smallest nation. Number of Croatians went down, other two nations are climbing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bihać

Siege of Bihac: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Bihać

Croatian national team is on preparations on island Brac, Croatia.

http://www.google.hr/search?q=Brac&...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBUQ_AUoAQ&biw=1152&bih=773

Brac: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brač

Aqui puedes ver algo, local dialect is Broc, but Croatian standard is Brač. Broc is Dalmatian dialact. Also major influence of Roman Empire and Latin language Brattia.

Tomorrow I will put some videos about Dinamo, fan songs, maybe some songs of Croatian national team. I have intention to revive Croatia theme with breath of patriotism.:) You can see them. Croatian team has many songs in many music styles.

*Have you seen this page, two Bosnian Muslims had a fight on Croatian thread before 2 weaks here.:rolleyes:

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717298&page=6

They got both red cards.:D They fight about Bosnian language. But they wrote Croatian. But they need to press Spelling Check, many errors.:D

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=717298&page=6

Nickname Vojnik means soldier.:rolleyes:

BHEuropska told to Vojnik in his second post: "Try to learn some Bosnian language, he said what a rogue (bitanga). In Spanish this is picaro. Google translator said that. Never heard about that word. Also Bitanga is Croatian last name.

Post 54, brutal words: he said to him against his mother. And he said to him: Cigan (Gitano).

Other stuff is in English. Interesting how they talk, brutal words they put in Croatian, so that no one can notice their intentions.

This thread was for Croatians in diaspora that would like to speak in Croatian. And they disturbed only. I have putted some new informations on Croatian players in Yugoslavian NT. Interesting to see.:D

8. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Vida will play rightback for 3 games as Vrsaljko is suspended..Otherwise Vrsaljko is the first choice rightback..

9. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Didn't see about the new punishments. Are you watching Croatian national league? I don't, only Eternal derby, but he also became boring, before were match interruptions, smoke, red cards.

10. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Sime got a red card against Malmo so he is suspended for the first 3 games in the Champions league..He is allowed to play in the HNL..I watch Hajduk or Dinamo sometimes when i can find a live stream..I will be missing the eternal derby this weekend as i have a wedding that day..

11. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Yellow cards are deleting after qualifications, only red cards aren't.
    It would be good to see good match.

12. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Usually Hajduk vs Dinamo are bad games..Since i wont be able to watch this game i have a feeling it will be a great game now..:D

13. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I remember that one match in Zagreb raise a lot of dust, because someone invested a lot of money on Hajduk and Hajduk won 2-0 in Zagreb.:D Dinamo players played very reserved. In neighborhood of Maksimir Stadium there a lot of betting places.:rolleyes: I don't remember in what year that was, just remember that result. Dinamo had negative score against Hajduk for a few years, 2,3 maybe.

I don't think so, Dinamo will probably rest all players for Real Madrid. Against Osijek they send B squad and Dinamo won 4-0 there. Dinamo will invest every power in these 6 matches of Champions League, I just don't know is this enough. Even if Dinamo gets good result against Madrid, they could become spoiled again and lose completely in other matches, same thing happened after Villarrear, they won 2-0, after that lost against Anderlecht, Paok at home in Spain against Villarreal and against PAOK played 0-0 in Greece. Two terrible matches. Against Anderlecht in Zagreb there were such a storm, rain, and they scored against Dinamo from one silly long dstant free kick. Even the sky cried how this goal was silly. The ball touched the grass 1,2 times, he could got the ball.

During the preparations for upcoming Croatian national team match Joe Simunic received offensive words because he choose to play for Dinamo Zagreb and not for Hajduk Split:

Josip Simunic was finally decided he would continue his career in Dinamo. Angry fans of Hajduk Split and the surrounding area came to the Brac show you what they think about his decision.

Croatian national team training on the island, he started in 18 hours. Gathered around the stadium are a handful of observers including members of the white fans who took advantage of the opportunity to show what they think about Josip Simunic's decision to continue his career in the blue shirt.

"Fair čovik (man) can not be bought with money" and "Go away garbage from a Dalmatia," she wrote on banners that were hung on the fence.

While the team chalked circles, Simunic suffered exclamations "garbage, calf, sold honey," and sang the 'occasional' poem Zdravko Mamic.

It is assumed that the decision to respond to Joe's temperament and the HNS Dalmatica organized special police from Split to maintain order for the duration of training.

Soon the banner removed from the enclosure, and the fans retreated to the other side of the field."

Silly, especially before important national team matches and he had problems with health, he takes things to much. Sad moments, we should be all united for our national team.

14. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    News from Dinamo Zagreb:

Jorge Sammir Cruz Campos definitely stays in the Maksimir Stadium for the Champions League, and executive chairman Zdravko Mamic it was decided to reward the rich new contract, under which the Brazilian will become one of the best paid players in the locker room Dinamo.

Executive Dinamo president Zdravko Mamic on Tuesday before a press conference in which once again calculated with Satan threatening the club, called Sammir in your office is to arrange the doubling of the contract, according to BBC News.

Under the new agreement will replace the current Brazilian 230 000 euros per season, receive a maximum of 500 thousand euros, but it is interesting that there has been no extension of contract time, but it remains valid until the summer 2013th year.

Sammir has been one of the best players Modrih on the way to the Champions League, while many will long remember his fabulous performance in the first leg of 4th qualifying round against the MSO, where he was most responsible for the great victory of 4-1.

However, the Brazilian has lately had a lot of reasons for dissatisfaction, as it still has not arrived as expected call Slaven Bilic, and he banned Dinamo time in Brazil during the recess of a representative to see Noah.

Dinamo Zagreb legendary footballer Stjepan Lamza received eternal pension from Zdravko Mamic:

[​IMG]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stjepan_Lamza

Another proof of discrimination of Croatian football players in Yugoslavian national team:

Lamza has made a total of seven appearances for Yugoslavia national team. The reason for so few caps being the accident and the supposed discrimination of Dinamo's players at the time.

Senior career*
    Years Team Apps† (Gls)†
    Segesta
    Maribor
    1960–1967 Dinamo Zagreb 127 (18)
    1968–1969 Rijeka 3 (0)
    1969–1970 NK Zagreb 6 (2)
    1970–1971 Châteauroux 9 (1)
    1972 Croatia Melbourne
    National team
    1963–1967 Yugoslavia 7 (0)

He was in top shape during early 60's and yet he managed to play only 7 matches for national team of Yugoslavia.

The day after the president Zdravko Mamic answered Hajduk Hrvoje Males accusations of 'bucking fate' of Hajduk, a new leader of Hajduk sent 'poison arrows', Dinamo boss held a new conference for the media.

Zdravko Mamic told reporters appeared to be with Damir Vrbanovic explained the system of selling tickets for Champions League matches, and he devoted himself and many other topics.

"Jose Mourinho, the popularity of European football must be protected, not punished. We'll give him the greatest honor and I am happy to meet him, although, by year, can send the matches," said Mamic and continued:

"I never came unprepared the press conference. My colleagues and I were in a trance for several months. It began one morning when we said: Let's do something at the stadium! And then it all started. I am a night at four in the morning sitting in the first OK VIP lounges and watch the splendor. It is the image with which I want to die. It's amazing that we managed to do so from the stadium, "said Mamic, who analyzed the front of the Croatian media.

"He impressed me the fact that we were visited by Prince Harry. He is my hero, and Mourinho. He lives the life of a youthful, fun and nipping girls for butt. He is a true son of the mother, let him all the luck of the world. I want to live as Prince Harry, "said Mamic and dedicated to the darker themes.

"After this dream that we live in Dinamo, Satan :) knocked on the door and destroyed the entire club. We stopped under the hooves of evil. I realized I had forgotten roar of Satan and return to positive. People, we have been in the Champions League. We are not even aware of what we dreamed, we stepped into the most beautiful fairy tale. Tri stadium would not be sufficient for all the fans, "said Mamic, who was the public informed about humanitarian actions Dinamo:

"On Monday, Stephen Dinamo Lamza provide lifetime pension. He has so far received a monthly amount, but now the decision is official and 'live' will be after this administration. Also, we made an inspection of his apartment for a day are moving into a fully renovation of his living space, and we will help small and Stipe where one eye should be removed so as not to completely lose your sight. Also, I will buy Misha Kovac apartment in Sibenik. I've said a thousand times that he is my inspiration and this is the least that my family can do for him, "said Mamic and sent a message to Croatian fans:

"I ask the fans to die for Croatia to get these two games and Croatian to achieve your goal. We must not let Satan prevail. We have to fit under the same banner as when we created Croatia. I beg all who can do something for the Croatian team to do it in this the next two matches against Malta and Israel. "

Tickets for Champions League

GNK Dinamo on Tuesday announced prices and purchase tickets for the Champions League group matches. All customers will be able to choose between online purchases and those in office, and will become only the packages that include tickets for all three games.

The club will sell only packages of priority tickets for all three group stage matches UEFA Champions League. Of course, not necessarily the same person to go to all three games.

If you do not sell out all packages to 12 9th 2011th in 22 h, the club will release a single ticket for the match with Real Madrid (the sale will be held on 13 and 14 ninth 2011, and the information about prices and types of the remaining one-time ticket which will go on sale to be published on Monday 12 9. 2011 at 22:30 h on the official website of the club).

All owners of European club season-ticket package provides pre-emptive right tickets for the Champions League group stage.

They pre-emptive rights are exercised in a period of 5 9th at 10 h to 7 9th at 22 h (for them will be open special treasury - a kiosk at the intersection Maksimirske and Saint).

Ticket Package Prices (All prices include VAT):
    Panel North Down: 600 kn
    Tribune North Up: 600 kn
    Tribune South (home fans): 600 kn
    Birtija: 800 kn
    West stands up: $ 1,000
    Tribune West Down: 1.200 kn

Package price ticket for online sales (all prices include VAT):
    Panel North Down: 660 kn
    Birtija: 880 kn
    West stands up: 1100 kn
    Tribune West down: 1320 kn

Prices in online sales increased by 10% due to additional costs and priority purchase. The online sales will be available a certain number of tickets and the sale will not stand up North and South.

Internet Sales: introduction of 2 9 to 6 9th in 22 h

Cash Club: introduction 7th 9th at 12 h to 12 9th in 22 h

15. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    News from Maksimir forest:

Park Maksimir in Zagreb, across the road of Dinamo Zagreb stadium:

[​IMG]

Sammir isn't happy in Dinamo Zagreb with his "second" father Maminho.:D
    He wanted to leave ASAP, after the match against Malmo.:rolleyes:
    He is hoping to play for Croatian NT. Papers have been send to FIFA. After the "retirement society" from FIFA finds their glasses, they will read Sammir's case. We have new Fiery one.:D
    He sad also: "I wanted to play with better players, than I am playing with." Now he has ruined the great confidence of Dinamo players.:p Sammir hasn't seen his newborn son yet in Brazil. Mamic didn't approved that.:D Sammir wanted to gave a kiss to his son. Not happy, nope.:rolleyes:

http://sportski.net.hr/nogomet/liga-prvaka/page/2011/09/02/0733006.html

16. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Labrín won't play Champions League, because he was sent on loan to Novara(Italy).:(

17. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    With Labrin I saw several options in defense. For Labrin it would be great that he plays in Champions League. Also he could feel Croatian league, next weekend is Eternal derby against Hajduk.

Did Palermo send him on loan in Novara? Novara s B2 league or even C.:( Dinamo Zagreb in among 5,6 best football schools. Labrin could learn different styles.

18. JAIME CHILE

JAIME CHILE Member+

Apr 26, 2006
    V.Alemana y Stgo
    Club:
    Cobreloa Calama
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Novara is in serie A 2011-2012.;)

19. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Than, it's not so bad for Labrin. I thought that they are still in B, or C league.:D

20. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    T-Com 1.HNL (Croatian national league) presents: eternal derby between Hajduk Split and Dinamo Zagreb. In my earlier posts you can find many details about Dinamo Zagreb. About Hajduk Split you also have thread. On the thread fans songs you have also Dalmatian songs, anthem of Hajduk Split.

Eternal derby: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_derby_(Croatia)

On this website you have all results between Dinamo and Hajduk. Also you have results from Yugoslav national league.:)

Recent matches between participants of Eternal derby:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07NCMxQqC0E"]Dinamo - Hajduk 2:0 - sa?etak - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2D1ppcZw7A"]Dinamo - Hajduk 3:0 (06/07) - YouTube[/ame]

Other videos: http://www.google.hr/search?q=Dinam...a=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CDAQ_AUoAg

The match is on September 10th, 20:00 Central European Time.

These matches had different points of views.:D It's not always white or blue.:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Other photos: http://www.google.hr/search?q=Dinam...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBAQ_AUoAQ&biw=1152&bih=773

[​IMG]

Who will win this day? I read online that tickets are selling very fast. Great to know that people have interest for Croatian league.

Standings in the first national league:

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=cro/nationalleague/standings.html

Top Scorers:

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=cro/nationalleague/topscorers.html

Country Info:

http://www.fifa.com/associations/association=cro/countryInfo.html

After this match Dinamo Zagreb will play in Champions League against Real Madrid in Zagreb. Stay tuned!:D

21. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Fans of Dinamo Zagreb will stop with boycott today against Dinamo Zagreb management and their executive presidents Zdravko Mamic, Mirko Barisic, etc.

Split can expect 3000 fans from Zagreb. Also Bad Blue Boys hired lawyers so that they can testify if they see police brutality.

After 13 months boycott is finished, also fans of Dinamo will be silent in the first 13 minutes in honor of these 13 months of boycott.

Announcement:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr2Pdd-FX2k&feature=player_embedded"]Hajduk-Dinamo 10.9. najava - YouTube[/ame]

This match is the match of high risk for police departments. Fans of Dinamo Zagreb will have only one large banner, symbolizing the unity and love for Dinamo. They will be like one. Many civilian policemen will operate in caffe bars in Split. Around 2000-3000 police officers will be present at Poljud Stadium. More police than Dinamo fans.:D

Stadium Poljud - home of NK Hajduk Split:

[​IMG]

Since Monday, this stadium is watched 24 hours per day. Today is Saturday.:D With social games: Monopoly, cards, Cluedo, they can prevent boring moments.:p Fans of Dinamo Zagreb will be watched from Zagreb - Split and Split - Zagreb.:confused:

Police report Google Translator:

"Before the football match of the 7th round of the First Division between Hajduk and Dinamo GNK, which will be played on 10 September 2011. Starting at 20.00 hours on Poljud stadium in Split, football matches was assessed a match high risk.

This estimate of risk was made because of the presence of increased tensions between the fan groups of the two clubs.

For these reasons, fans who do not have tickets for these games will not be allowed to come to room Poljud stadium. Subsequently the police in order to maintain a favorable state of public peace and order to exercise its authority under the Law on the Prevention of Violence in sports competitions and the Law on Police duties and powers.

We invite all fans to maximum cooperation with police officers to the event passed into the spirit of sports, with no incidents of violence."

Enjoy the match, you can watch the game on stream or on TV.:)

22. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Champions League News: Real Madrid will have this color of their uniform against Dinamo Zagreb.

[​IMG]

Jose Mourinho won't come on stadium Maksimir, he will spend his evening in hotel, eating Chio Chips probably.:D He has punishment from the last season.

23. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Lets check some history of Dinamo Zagreb:

Between two world wars
    Dinamo Zagreb was founded on April 26th 1911 under the name ''Prvi Hrvatski Građanski Športski Klub''. Since June 9th 1945 till June 26th 1991 the club existed under the name ''Dinamo'', then since February 24th 1993 the name ''HAŠK-Građanski'', after that for seven years clubs name was ''Croatia'', and since February 14th 2000 its name is ''Dinamo'' again.

Through all that time Dinamo remained the same club, it only changed name few times due to the historical circumstances.

The time after the second world war

Dinamo continued what Građanski began, and together with Hajduk, and serbian clubs Crvena Zvezda and Partizan became the member of the states ''Great Four''. It showed his strength by wining the second jugoslavian afterwar championship in 1948 and the state cup in 1951. 50's were also top years for Dinamo.

By starting european football cups in the mid 50's Dinamo increased his international potential, and in 60's he achieved excellent results in Europe. First in 1961 semifinals of Cup of the cups, then two years later he played the finals of Inter-Cities Fairs Cup (today UEFA cup), and finally he won Inter-Cities Fairs Cup in 1967 by outperforming the great Leeds United.

[​IMG]

Besides the international achievements succesfull 60's brought four winnings and two finals in Jugoslavian cup, but in the state cup Dinamo for five times lost in finals and won the second place. The reason for this certain failure was not only sports and psychological nature but also political strategies that came from Beograd.

[​IMG]

http://www.gnkdinamo.hr/assets/images/Staticne-stranice/povijest/wolfl.jpg

The 70's, without any trophies, were dry era with two defeats from Hajduk and two second places in championship. But despite the lack of titules Dinamo had a huge popularity and was at the top by the numbers of visitors at the games.

Finally in 1982, under the leadership of Miroslav Blažević Ćiro, Dinamo won his fourth afterwar champions title. The next year Dinamo repeated that succes, but few years after that he couldn't make good results. He returned to the jugoslavian football top at the end of the decade.

Since the end of the second world war til the disintegration of Yugoslavia in 1991 Dinamo gained four leagues titles and seven cups.

Miroslav Blazevic:

[​IMG]

24. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    The independant Croatia

Since declaring independance of Croatia in 1991 Dinamo grew up into a leading club in the state, the most succesfull in the former Jugoslavia and one of the most powerfull clubs in Southeastern Europe, at the level od Fenerbahce, Glatasaray, Besiktas and Olympiacos.

Only for two times in modern Croatia Dinamo ended the season lower than the thirs place, in 1992 and 2005, and in first eleven seasons he played ten times in the cups finals.

Under the name ''Croatia'' in the 90's Dinamo gained five championships and four cups, and he continued winning after the returning of the old name on february 14th 2000. The most deserving for the returnig of the name ''Dinamo'', besides the fans who scaned the name Dinamo at the stadium since 1993 till 2000, are todays executive vice president Zdravko Mamić, Zlatko Canjuga, Tomislav Židak – the journalist in Jutarnji list and Dinamo's long time chronicler and bussinessman Željko Šelendić.

[​IMG]

The period between 1996 and 2000 was extremly successfull – Dinamo won five titles and three cups in a row, and the second gold erawas between 2006 and 2010 when Dinamo gained champions title five years in a row. With great games since the begining of this season (2010/11) Dinamo is looking forward to winning another champions title and croatian cup also.

In the First Croatian Football League Dinamo setted some records that will be hard to crash. In the last few years Dinamo is statisticaly the most succesfull team in the european football.

On the international field The blue team gained series of observed results, including winnings over Partizan and Grasshopper by 5:0 (both in 1997), over the Celtic by 3:0 (in 1998), Porto by 3:1 (in 1998), Ajax by 1:0 (in 1998) and 3:2 (in 2007) and equal with no goals with Manchester United. One of the biggest Dinamo's succesessis certanly winning the great Villarreal in Maksimir (in 2010)

Since the season 2005/06 Dinamo played 62 european games in UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europe League, and he achieved great results in european games. In same period Dinamo placed in group phase of UEFA Europa League for five times and is situated in 80 best UEFA Europa League clubs. Since his begining Dinamo met a lot of great europen clubs, and some of them are Werder Bremen, Ajax Amsterdam, Hamburger SV, Basel, Shakhtar Donetsk, Sparta Praha, Tottenham Hotspur, Spartak Moscow, Udinese Udine, Red Bull Salzburg, Anderlecht Bruxelles, Villarreal. The scent of european succes is easy to feel for a long time now, and it's matter of time when Dinamo will wellcome spring in Europe.

Dinamo is also the key of Croatian football representation succeses, which is by the FIFA data from February 2011 9th team of the world (over the 60% of the representative players are actual or former Dinamo players (Badelj, Vrsaljko, Modrić, Eduardo, Ćorluka, Vukojević, Kranjčar, Leko, Čale, Pokrivač, Mandžukić, Lovren, Drpić, Pranjić, Schieldenfeld).

25. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Championship winning teams:

1923. Građanski:

[​IMG]

Standing, from the left: Šifer, Mesić, Vragović, Kinert, Mantler, Bažant, Pasinek, Rupec, Petrška, Götz, Ferderber; Lower row: Pavleković, Vrđuka, Babić
    Coach: Arthur Gaskel

1926. Građanski:

[​IMG]

Upper row, from the left: D. Babić, Rupec, Ivančić, Perška, Mantler,
    In the middle: Cindrić, Giler, Rudolf Hitrec, Remec, N. Babić, Urbanke, Josef Brändstatter (coach); sitting: Mihelčić

1928. Građanski:

[​IMG]