Dinamo Fan Shop

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by edogg, Jul 11, 2006.

1. edogg

edogg Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I will be in Zagreb in about a month, and I was wondering what is the best place to buy some Dinamo merchandise (jerseys, and stuff like that)??? Let me know. Thanks

2. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    there's Dinamo kiosk on Kvaternikov Trg by NAMA that was closed when I was there cos dude was on vacation, that's only one I remember as a kid plus it's 1 minute walk from my house so I go there. There are cheap knockoffs all over city tho. Got some scarves in shop across from Importane Center and they had offical looking jerseys there too. I am not sure if BBB store sells Dinamo stuff too.

I'm sure someone that actually lives in Zagreb will be along shortly with usefull information :D

3. zagorje_do_meksika

zagorje_do_meksika New Member

May 4, 2005
    wine cellar
    In Draskoviceva street, in BBB's place, they put up a store with BBB stuff, shirts, scarves, hats... They are official BBB's stuff..

For Dinamo's stuff, don't know if Valentino Sport in Maximirska street sells it (can't take time to check it,although is few meters far from my working place :D ) but Dinamo has official store (store inside store in the mall) in King Cross Jankomir. ;)

4. edogg

edogg Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Do you know if the they still have those ZG U SRCu jerseys and how much they are?

5. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    they had them in store by Importane, but don't remember price. Probably made me roll my eyes. :D

I stoped by BBB place 3 times before and after Germany cos I hate giving profit to someone else but it was always closed due to world cup I guess... was gonna leave few thousand kunas there so probably good thing hehe

6. edogg

edogg Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Philadelphia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    What's the name of the store next to the importanne center. What street is it on? Its the importanne by the train station, right?

7. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia