Did someone tape the game today, USA/MEXICO VIDEO??? PLEASE

Discussion in 'USA Men: News & Analysis' started by GCSOCCER19, Apr 28, 2004.

1. GCSOCCER19

GCSOCCER19 New Member

Feb 10, 2003
    North Carolina
    Can anybody supply me with a copy of today's game?? What a disaster, damn bar told me they get the channel, ended up not getting it, I drove all the way out of town to the bar to see it and they screwed the pooch!!! Got home fast enough to catch the 93 minutes strike from POPE on match tracker but honestly it just pissed me off since everything I read said USA dominated and won in a good fashion....

I also spent 80 dollars on a brand new damn USA Jersey from Eurosport to wear to the bar!!

Can somebody please send me a copy of the tape, i will send you a check or something, etc for the cost of shipping?????...thank you so much

2. superdave

superdave Member+

Jul 14, 1999
    VB, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Where in NC? Good news: I DVR'd it. Bad news...I watched it a few minutes behind, so it stopped at 10:30...right as the goal was scored.

PM me if you're interested.

3. wcgcapone

wcgcapone Member

Feb 6, 2001
    Denver, CO, USA
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got it taped, I can make a copy of that and the Poland friendly for you (they're on the same tape) No need for a check; what've you got in trade (past US games, UEFA Champs League, whatever)? Send me a PM.

4. Ringo

Ringo Member

Jun 10, 2002
    Rough and Ready
    Club:
    Yeovil Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Will the game be replayed on FSN? I don't have FSW .... :(

5. dcufan1984

dcufan1984 Member

Feb 17, 2002
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if anyone has a copy of this, i'll gladly pay for the tape and shipping. just pm me.

jerad