Did magicJack sign Karina LeBlanc?

Discussion in 'magicJack' started by ForeverLOST108, Aug 1, 2011.

1. lolGOL

lolGOL Member

Aug 16, 2010
    Club:
    Vitoria Salvador
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    My bad. Good catch.

To get more on the topic of this thread, if folks are interested, anyone know how LeBlanc's form is these days? Think she'll be starting soon? I was happy to see McLeod strting for Canada in the wwc, but missed their last match with LeBlanc. I don't imagine they brought her in for nothing... ?

2. hykos1045

hykos1045 Member

May 10, 2010
    Club:
    Philadelphia Independence
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't know how she's doing, but she is a class act on a first class team. The Philly phans are psyched to be able to welcome her and Abby Wambach to PPL Park in a few weeks as soon as they get over their hurdles with Fairweather Sky Blue and the Boston Brinkers, as well as the internal distractions with the team ownership. Abby for League MVP!

3. pasoccerdad

pasoccerdad Member

Mar 17, 2008
    KOP
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    She is in Great Form.... Had she started the Germany game, IMHO- they would have won... plus not sure if Erin was all the way back from her injury... She looked good without much of a defence in Canada's final game

I think they will stick with Loyden, I don't see Abby putting her in goal after all the time she spent with Loyden during the WWC