Diarra sent to the bench

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by Real Madrid rocks!, Jan 8, 2007.

1. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    Don't misunderstand me, I was happy with Baptista as a Real Madrid player. In fact, he was one of my favorites last year. We just didn't know what to do with him. I'm not so certain about saying he was "on fire" in the second half of the season last year, but he definitely was showing glimpses of The Beast he was when he played for Sevilla.

My point in the above statement was that we need to relax, sit back, and see how a player works out before we start screaming for his return or signing based upon one good game. This is his FIRST good game at Arsenal. He's been injured for a fairly good amount of time this season with that hamstring, let's be patient and see how he performs in the near future.

Nothing would make me happier than to see the headlines "The Beast is BACK" on the front page of MARCA. His loan to Arsenal surprised me somewhat, but as long as Capello doesn't think he fits into the team he'll probably remain at Arsenal.

How many people have been screaming they want Baptista back since he left? Haven't really seen much mention of him, to be honest.

2. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005

Thank you, Major Duh. (I must spread before I rep you again.. sorry)

Sometimes I want to smack some of you posters because of how spineless you guys are. You're easily moved by the tidbit you see and then go all out in a rage for or against it.

Example: You see a player have a good game, and you say.. hmm. RM needs him.

Example: We have a rough string and you say, hmm.. fire EVERYBODY.

Example: The player is just bought and you say he doesn't justify his price tag.

Relax, none of you asshats would like it if you got a new job and people were on your ass every minute and if my management was like that to me I would demand to be traded immedieatly!

Why can't 70% of you say something and stick by it? From the beginning I wanted Kaka and C.R, I even used the "donde esta Kaka" as a joke against our management. I didn't change that, I stuck to it.

Me and many others (who are true fans) hate seeing what we see with the team, but does that mean life is over?

Does it mean the season is over? It's funny that some of you assclowns say the season is over even though we are still in GOOD competition in ALL events. Your excuse is we will continue to fail, is that the thoughts of a real fan?

I want success, and so do many others and the first thing to success is having a positive mind. If I didn't think positive, I wouldn't have gotten to where I am today, I never would have made it. So for you to succeed you have to think like you're a success.

How can we expect our team to think like that when we have douchebags (media and fans as well) here are saying the seasons all over?

Get the f@ck outta here!! Shit did you even expect us to win the league this year?!?!

I mean come on I expected us to challenge but no one at the beginning of this year expected us to be so close and challenging. Yet half you dickheads only want to bitch and complain.

I'm happy we aren't Juve and I'm happy we aren't mid-table or in Arsenal's position. We have alot to be thankful for and our management has said they will start the big shake down, making an example of even the "holy" Raul.

Yet most of you b!tches just want to whine. Well shut the f@ck up and wait to see what happens.

I'm being optimistic, wishing that the management stays true to the fans and makes these changes.

Damn, it's already hard losing and playing ugly, you have to hear supposed "fans" trash your team all day long.

:mad: :mad:

P.S. This wasn't meant for some of you and you know who you are. Sorry for the long vent out.

Also, in no way am I saying don't criticize. However I am saying don't trash the team and say we are a failure. Don't throw in the towel half way through the year pressing the panic button and calling for the coaches head.

I am the hardest poster (I think) on Capello and want him to remain as coach. He is the stability that we need and giving him our support (as long as he makes those changes) is the push in the right direction we need).

:(

3. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    Youngstars, I'm speechless........and ditto to you on the rep, man.

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Sorry for coming of so strong, but seriously the past 2 days on this forums is worse than any media bashing.

Just wish for a win next week and the changes to be made after.

5. MajorDuh

MajorDuh New Member

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    Don't worry about it, I think we've all been a bit emotional these past few days and the media is making sure we stay that way. But, darn it, I just can't help but read those articles anyway LOL!

I went off a bit myself in the "should Capello resign?" thread. :rolleyes: But I feel MUCH better after venting my frustrations, and a few of my "radical" opinions!

6. Horsehead

Horsehead Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Epic blast, Youngstars. Repped both you and the Major for coming strong today, so it's handled.

7. RMSocrates

RMSocrates Member+

Apr 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I am going to quote this again just so no one misses this, its that ********ing good. Nicely done.

Edit - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YOUNGSTARS87 again.

8. Naughty by Nature

Naughty by Nature New Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Earth: Europe : ??
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YOUNGSTAR87 again

9. Lockjaw

Lockjaw BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 8, 2004
    Kaiserslautern
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    While I agree with the sentiment, I believe all the obscenities weaken your point.

10. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YOUNGSTAR87 again.

It is passion Jocklaw, PASSION!

11. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    omg Jocklaw I am sorry! Lockjaw!! :eek:

12. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines

My points exactly, minus the profanity... well, just a little bit. :D Repped

13. rgrayson

rgrayson New Member

Jan 20, 2004

Haha that was great! thanks

14. Achillean

Achillean Member

Apr 13, 2005
    wow youngstars, thats was a great and strong post, repped. i just hope people take it seriously.

15. guignol

guignol Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 28, 2005
    mermoz-les-boss
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    it also so happened that in the return match when you were getting beat even worse, he turned things around and in the end you finished with the nil. but when djila signed at RM he must have known it wasn't a mom & pop business... he wanted the hard world of "big club" football, let him live with it.