DFW American Outlaws Banner

Discussion in 'The American Outlaws' started by houston_gunner, Jun 8, 2009.

1. houston_gunner

houston_gunner New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Houston
    Hey Dallas and Fort Worth people, we Houston fans rescued your banner that you left in the bar. We have safely brought it back to Houston for you. The Texian Army will be going to Houston for the game in Dallas next Saturday (6-19-09) and we will give it to the Dallas Security to give to whomever keeps it. Come on Dallas people, take some pride in your banners. Don't make us Houston people look out for you guys. We could keep it as a trophy in the Houston/Dallas rivalry, but it is USMNT gear and we will give it back. Just know that we aim to embarras you with it.

Also, before you start saying we stole it, We did not. It was left and we rescued it.

2. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sounds like a FML story!! :D

3. FCDallasAddie

FCDallasAddie Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Dallas, Tx
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Unfortunately, our ao national banner was taken as well. Im sure it was mistakenly taken from the "secure" office. I trust/hope wherever it is it can be returned as well. We never left it and had faith in all US supporters that something like that would not need to be guarded. When we left it was already gone. I thank you for picking it up and holding on to it. As far as the rivalry, we always look forward to our battles w/ you guys on that level. We dont want to bring it to a national game. Yet here you are still trying to degrade us on your post. You guys really never quit. There is no embarassment that comes with our group travelling and working as hard as we do to make these trips possible. Im impressed and thankful that it will be returned though on Saturday.

4. Offebacher

Offebacher Member

May 14, 2006
    Houston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? IIRC you came up to us at the AO Tailgate talking shit while we were minding our own business so spare me the pity party. Anyway....

Of course we will return it to you on Saturday 'cause that is the correct thing to do among US Supporters and we would do the same for every Chapter.

See you Saturday

5. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Come on now, I gave you a hug, I thought things were fine. I also recall you standing on a chair in the bar and singing about some Houston ********'s. I think the holier than thou stuff can stop.

There was nothing malicious done, and while I do not think anybody sunk to any lows, neither side took the high road either.

In other news, I can tell you our stuff was messed with in that room, our drum straps had been adjusted when we picked our stuff up.

6. Grave27

Grave27 Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for getting our banner back, see you on Sat.

7. Olivo_USA

Olivo_USA New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Mesquite, Tx
    dallas use to be good but not anymore. My email for the partty came so late i already made other plans for the first one and the second one had a drink special that was wrong. and they don't send out road trip info anymore. does anyone know if sams army has parties in Dallas?

8. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Give them another chance, it seems to me that they are trying and might get their stuff together. Sam's Army seems really dysfunctional to me outside of some guys from Jersey that have stuff together.

9. Naranja Trooper

Nov 10, 2008
    Evidence...con huevo de oro, come and get it! Nah I will be nice to you Doolas peeps this time, don't leave your shit behind (Especially if it's AO gear). Sadly I found your banner on the floor with dirt shoe print and beer on it. No respect...get it right or go home.

:eek:

************! It's sitting in the comfort of my home...

[​IMG]

10. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey don't diss beer.

11. Tonkdaddy14

Tonkdaddy14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Keep it friendly; we're all Outlaws!

12. Olivo_USA

Olivo_USA New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Mesquite, Tx
    ok I guess so. Before you could tell it was planned out pretty good but lately its been last minute. maybe itll bebetter for the confed cup. or ill just go to Houston for parties, it sounds like thhey are a lot of fun and haev banners! ;-)

13. Grave27

Grave27 Member

Jun 27, 2008
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cool, thanks for picking it up, let us know and someone will come get it from you on Sat.

14. FC_"That Guy"

FC_"That Guy" New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    C'bus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Something about those Dallas people, not anyone in particular mind you, but just always forgetting things. :p

15. josey_a

josey_a New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Dallas
    Yeah man we had a truce for the game, we were cool at the tailgate we agreed and knew that we were there for the us, believe me I'm all over the person who was in charge of our banner, trust me that won't happen again, but talk to super orange over there, he started it up, and yeah I'll admit it it wasn't the best thing to do but we went back at you guys with our stuff.

16. josey_a

josey_a New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Dallas
    I know man above everything I'm an outlaw first.

17. josey_a

josey_a New Member

Jul 28, 2005
    Dallas
    Sorry for what happened to you man but if you've ever been out to our watching partys you know how easily accessible we are for conversation. We always ask how we can improve things for you guys. Email addresses are everywhere bro you can always hit us up there if there are issues but don't put us in a negative lite. We always have open meetings and no one new comes out for them. Hit up that email if you wanna help out bro

18. mabeuf

mabeuf Member

Jul 22, 2006
    West
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please tell whoever spent 8 minutes telling us that he would "remember everyone of you, and ******** you up when you come to Dallas" to just stay home next time. Way too many wine coolers.

19. ussoccer_fan

ussoccer_fan New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All that should of have been said. We have your banner and were going to return it. Lets meet up and have a beer or two, thats all.

Please don't bring club rivalry to this forum.
    Go USA!!!
    Los Angeles Chapter
    Carlos

20. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Please stay out of this. Thanks in advance!

21. Olivo_USA

Olivo_USA New Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Mesquite, Tx
    sorry didn't mean to ******** yu in a nagtive lite. nothingon you I'm sure bro, itis what it is. Fyi, i havent got a meeting email since before Mex and I'm on the listcuz I get party email but I probly woudln't go. I just want to goto a good patry.

22. Art Vandaley

Art Vandaley Member

Feb 22, 2006
    New Hampshire
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah man, give those boys another shot. They are the only game in town. When you go, figure out who is the person in charge of organizing and tell them in person what you said here. Just hearing that they are about to lose 1 person should be enough to get those emails flowing again.

23. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    tell me how your beers with 'la legion' go.

you see jose here gets it. he knows banners are important and should not be mistreated. the banner should of never been left behind, period. since this is an AO 'country' banner that's why its being given back regardless of 'club' rivalry. everyone else opining that thinks leaving a banner behind is acceptable needs to check themselves as i would be hesitant to be part of a supporter's group that treats their banners so non-chalantly.

24. houston_gunner

houston_gunner New Member

Jan 17, 2007
    Houston
    your banner is ready Dallas, we will leave it for you in the stadium :D