design plans for PGE Park

Discussion in 'MLS: News & Analysis' started by bright, Dec 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lendog

Lendog Member

Sep 2, 2003
    Mt. Hood
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Can we ban Bright from posting on this thread? If not, can we take a vote, then move from there?

2. UPinSLC

UPinSLC Member+

Jul 11, 2004
    SL,UT
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well thats good news, gavin has a good track record with the club and has really turned things around the last couple years. we went from dead last to first (regular season) under his watch. he knows the team, the area and how things are done around here. hopefully he can translate that into MLS success, we'll see.

3. daveamos

daveamos Member

Jul 29, 2007
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It will be interesting to see if this will help the transition from USL to MLS on the player side of things. He has a say in players now, and he knows that he'll have that job in a year. Makes you think that he'll be planning ahead in 2010 (I hope so, at least).

4. bright

bright Member

Dec 28, 2000
    Central District
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not at all. But I stand up to it. Look at all the flak I've taken for posting the f'ing news about the stadium. I've tried to take the high road and ignore the flak so that these threads don't descend into flame wars. Instead, the noise keeps coming and drowns out the signal. I can't stand stupidity, but I am probably too idealistic to expect any type of sports fan to be anything more than weak-minded. I thought this forum was a haven from that, but I suppose not. You keep asking me to stop posting news. Why don't you stop behaving like you are at a soccer match and talking shit to players and refs? Can you just push the off button for once and be f'ing civil?

That has nothing to do with the stadium, which is what this thread is about. If you want to start another thread about that, go ahead.

I hope you run into a tree on the ski slopes, you piece of shit. You are an instigator and have contributed nothing to any of these stadium threads.

5. Stan Collins

Stan Collins Member+

Feb 26, 1999
    Silver Spring, MD
    Yeah, I have no idea when exactly the thread started to go off the rails, but I think we can end this topic for now.