Derby della Capitale (R)

Discussion in 'Lazio' started by phillips10, Nov 5, 2003.

1. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    best thing to do is put yesterday's nightmare behind, which is hopefully what Mancini can get the team to do...

a win in the derby and all is forgotten. A chance to move up to 3rd on sunday v. roma...

If Stam remains out, the defense will again be hard-pressed to stop the opponent...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/sa0304/rom-laz.html

2. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    The Chelsea game was practically irrelevant compared to this. Beat Roma and its not that the loss in the midweek will be forgiven, it will be forgotten. I'd rather beat Roma twice than advance in the CL, personally.

Lets pray Stam is healthy. Otherwise.....it could be a long game.

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Damn it.

I hate Roma. I saw the second half, and despite creating only 3 good chances, they scored twice. Pfft. The fact that half the team also dives constantly (Cassano is SUCH a little girl) annoys the hell out of me. Yes, Inzaghi dives, but comared to Roma, he's a clean player. The refs didn't really help us out much in this one either.
    Where the hell were Zauri and Fiore is what I want to know! And watching someone try to hit a ball to Concicao to "chase" is not pleasant. He needs to be in better shape.

A bad, bad loss. We didn't deserve to win, but I don't think we deserved to lose either. (The second goal was just a product of pushing everyone up.)
    To be fair, however, it was a great goal by Mancini.

Still, a bad loss.

4. phillips10

phillips10 New Member

Oct 15, 2001
    Cranford
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Re: Damn it.

your right, a bad loss. typical derby loss lately, roma scores on their chances, we hit the post or miss the target altogether.

Lazio fought well, the depth problem continues to drag the team down. Conceiceo is terrible, with Fiore, Cesar and Lopez all hurt Mancini doesn't have many options...

so a rough week comes to close.