Deportivo vs. Real Madrid [R]

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by Ramon Allones, Feb 24, 2005.

1. Ramon Allones

Ramon Allones Member

Feb 8, 2004
    The game will be played on gol tv. at 4 pm Saturday. This should be fun no matter what the standings. I hope Depor plays like their hair is on fire. Non stop effort for 90 minutes. Please Depor give us some hope for this season!!

2. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Yeah, a win over Madrid would be nice and I'm hoping to see a game played as well or better than the one against Valencia.

3. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    it will be a great clash considering that the pressure is mounting on both you guys and real madrid, real madrid don`t want to lose two straight and fall further in the title race as for you guys you are not far away from the champ league place, i believe if you can get your confidence back by taking this one you may as well resurrect your fading season.

i have hope in you in this one as real madrid will be missing two key players, salgado is out and helguera, their are still sweating over the fitness of zizuo, raul and becks, and i don`t think you guys have any injury problems, plus added advantage you are playing at the intimidating riazor, can`t wait to be there sat..
    i`m counting on diego tristan, valeron and luque to do the demage. see you then..

4. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I brought out my special avatar for the match :D.

iVamos Blanquiazules!

5. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Unfortunately I'm moving this weekend and won't be able to see the game!!! :( Oh well, you guys watch it and cheer for me! ;)

6. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Nice :D

7. acmilan_barcelona

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    like i said this is the best time to beat real madrid, there you go with a 2-0 advantage, keep it going, victor is playing well and diego tristan, hahaha i love this score line, just don`t disappoint me and allow the los comedicos back in this game.

8. acmilan_barcelona

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    half time real is trailing 2-0, see you in the second half..

9. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Everyone is playing excelently, Madrid may have more possesion but Depor isn't letting them do anything with it. You gotta love it :cool:

10. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    YES!!!!! What a victory. Made my birthday week so much better. 2-0 Depor over Madrid!!!!! You know when Luque scores, good things are bound to happen. Let's give it up for Munua too. Maybe he can be our goalie of the future.

11. Argentina Girl

Argentina Girl New Member

Jul 7, 2004
    Depor's really the team full of surprises! :)

12. Ramon Allones

Ramon Allones Member

Feb 8, 2004
    YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!
    Now if we can only beat the smaller clubs of La Liga we might get back to the CL spots.

Men of the match for Depor IMO, 1) Coloccini 2) Victor (Very active) 3) Luque. Everyone else played well, but Tristan missed 3 chances to add another goal. We played with energy the first 20 min. then hanged back with the lead. Now Lets beat Getafe!!

13. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That's good, it shows he's hungry for some goals. I'm hoping he will satisfy his appetite against Getafe.

14. depor15

depor15 Member

Jun 28, 1999
    we need to win the next game now and we will be on our way we have registered for the intertoto just in case

15. Sandeman

Sandeman New Member

Aug 14, 2003
    Damn! There is little that can rival the awsome feeling of beating Madrid! Here it is Monday night and im still high from the victory!
    SEMPRE SUPERDEPOR! FORZA OS BRANQUIAZUIS!!!!!

16. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    FORZA DEPOR!!!! What a weekend to move!! I missed it!!! But I'm glad DSC had a good birthday week thanks to our boys. :)