Deportivo la Coruña Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Aug 27, 2004.

1. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid

Boooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

2. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Welcome Depor Til I Die!!!! Obviously (or maybe not) you're from the Deportivo-la-Coruna.com Boards. But forgive me for not knowing who you are, although I have a feeling I think I do. Hope you enjoy these boards. And yes I'm mourning the Pistons loss.

Welcome UncleKizzle!!!! Are you booing Tristan, Pandiani or my suggestion?

3. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    baiano is a must buy for you guys

4. Jose L. Couso

Jose L. Couso New Member

Jul 31, 2000
    Arlington, VA
    Depor is interested in Saviola.

Depor

5. Depor Til I Die

Depor Til I Die New Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Depor seem to be "interested" in a lot of players but always seem to miss out when it actually comes to turning that interest into a buy.

I don't have a clue if we'll buy Baiano, De Souza, Tekke or Saviola or if we'll yet again lose out but I won't believe anything in the papers until I see they've actually signed for us.

And yes DSC, I'm at the D-L-C.Com forum alot; it's deporik here :)

6. depor15

depor15 Member

Jun 28, 1999
    As a depor fan I have learned that we have to wait until a player is actually signed t count our chickens. I think that ione thing that hurts is the fact that though people repect the team and see it as a quality team, we are not seen as a big club and we do not play in a glamour city.

What do you guys think?

7. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Opps, I pegged you as the wrong person :(. It's nice to see a fellow peña member though :). I believe another peña member (Ekholm) has an account here, but I haven't seen him here in months.

--

depor15 I couldn't agree more. I'll believe the signing when I see the player in our kit and on the pitch. Who can forget last season, when the official site announced we had signed Accari (I think?), only to find out that it didn't happen.

--

Yes, Mario we do need to buy Baiano, but we'll wait and see what happens.

--

We were interested in Saviola last year, except his salary is too high and we'd have to give Barca Luque.

8. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    Sorry for the confusion. I was booing Tristan who had never liked that much, as in I don't think he is that talented, and have lost complete patience with.

Thanks for the welcome. I was here a couple years ago (simmer down) but I couldn't remember the password and I am UncleKizzle everywhere else, so might as well start anew.

I liked pandiani but clearly he has to go.

Has anyone heard anything about the FIFA ruling on Baiano? I thought I read somewhere it was supposed to be settled last Friday.

9. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Oh simmer down! I remember you! I knew you were in Spain, but I didn't know it was Madrid. Glad to see you're back.

I don't think Baiano's coming. The latest rumor I read was he's headed to Celta. Which gives me another reason to hate those guys.

10. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    I thought the problem was with his old club in Brazil having his rights. If Celta can have him, why not us?

Editted: Club in Uruguay.

11. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    That is the problem for now (it might be a club in Uruguay). But once that's settled, he's trying to get more money out of us. He's using Celta as leverage. Since this is Depor I know we won't pay him, so I don't know what will happen.

12. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    The article in La Opinion made it sound like FIFA will rule in another week or so and if they rule for Baiano, he will go to Celta, but if Rentistas are entitled to concessions, Celta will lose interest. So in a reversal I guess we are hoping for a decision against Baiano now.

13. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    UncleKizzle said this in another thread, but it looks like Juanma is signed sealed and delievered. Nothing on the official site or Deportivo-la-Coruna.com either. But here a link from a very unreliable source Juanma to Depor?

It's odd we signed a center back with Adrade and Coloccini already. Hopefully this means we won't see Cesar, Hector or Pablo Amo ever again and Romero at center back for that matter too.

14. Depor Til I Die

Jun 24, 2005
    I think Cesar and Hector might still be used as squad players and Cesar should start tomorrow against Buducnost.

There are rumours that Amo might be loaned out but I'm not sure how true they are.

I'm not quite sure why we might be signing another centre back either but I'm really hoping it's not because we are just about to sell Andrade :eek:

15. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    We'd better not be selling Andrade :mad:. Although the writing is on the wall he's leaving soon. I've never liked Hector nor Cesar, that's why I want both to leave. I only remember the bad stuff they did and nothing good so I know I'm very biased against them.

16. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    I think Luque and Andrade will be sold. Middle of the table here we come.

17. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Now don't say that :(. Luque's my favorite Depor player and Andrade is very important. Although I have to agree both are probably gone :(.

18. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    It pains me to say it as well, but this over-hyping of the youth players, transfer rumors, odd report times, wierd line ups, etc seems like a pattern I have seen before.

I think if we keep the two of them and give Coloccini a full season, we could be respectable.

19. Depor Til I Die

Jun 24, 2005
    I've got a good feeling about Luque and I don't think he will go unless Barca come in for him. Barca don't seem to want to follow up their interest in Luque and I'm not sure if Rijkaard rates him as highly as Laporta.

My biggest worry is if Man Utd get the money from the Glazer family to make a bid. Andrade would rather go there than even moneybags Chelsea as he has a great respect and admiration for them and I don't doubt for a second that Lendoiro would accept any decent bid for him.

Going back to the defenders you mentioned DSC, I've always thought of Hector as an average squad player who comes in handy if he is prepared to accept that position but as a starter, I don't think he is good enough to rely on.
    Cesar used to be a good defender but whenever I think of him or see him now, I am instantly reminded of that needless tackle he made on Deco to give the penalty away in the CL Semi-Final :mad:

20. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    More rumors from http://Deportivo-la-Coruna.com "An official fanclub"

Pandiani is close to being sold. Like I've said many times before, good riddance. You can have him for the bargain price of €4.5 million.

Deivid De Souza is a striker, we are after incase we can't work something out with Baiano. His price tag is €6 million. Which is more than we are willing to pay. So I don't plan on seeing his name on the squad list ever.

Juanma the defender, still hasn't officially signed with us, so I don't know what's going on there. But he is close to signing with us. Anybody that keeps Cesar off the pitch is fine with me. And yes I'm hard on him for the tackle in the Champions League too :(.

Andrés D’Alessandro, is the last rumor. We supposedly had signed him last season, but of course we didn't. So we are renewing interest again. Wolfsburg probably won't let him go for under €10 million, so we won't see him on our squad either. I hate rumors like these. They get my hopes up, only to be crushed when nothing happens. Oh well I guess that's the life of a Depor supporter.

iVamos Blanquiazules!

21. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
  22. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Yay! A signing! Here's what the official Depor website said:

Although last year the site reported that we had Accari and that turned out to incorrect. I'm hoping this time they are accurate and UncleKizzle's Marca report is right.

23. depor15

depor15 Member

Jun 28, 1999
    It is also being reported on official site

24. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    So it's official then, good signing.

25. UncleKizzle

UncleKizzle New Member

Jun 5, 2005
    Madrid
    I have an incredible sinking feeling that by kick off this weekend Luque will be on Real. It has been announced that he is not traveling to Croatia. Arghhhhhhh.

What is worse is the rumor that we are turning down Portillo as part of the payment. We have been trying to get a striker all summer and we are going to turn down Portillo?