Deportivo la Coruña Transfer Rumors

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  2. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Good-bye :). I've never really liked the guy and I still (unfairly) blame him for our Champions League semi-final loss because of that stupid tackle :mad:.

3. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  4. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Well we do have too many players on our roster (25), which means there was no room for Momo and our Fabril players were having a hard time making it up. Now that we are getting room for some more players this is good. Cesar and Pablo Amo haven't played very much this season, so I won't be missing them any time soon. Plus this means Coloccini is staying :).

5. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    This is a good signing for you guys. it is always great to sign a youthful international and a face of the future. Does any one know if he will be available to play in the second half of the season? Besides how much did he cost you guys.

6. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    Depor will not miss him and Pablo, they haven`t been playing regularly and i think it is a good idea to cut them loose and have room for some youngsters. Financially it is also beneficial for Depor. However Depor still has to try and find a replacement for Valeron, sad that he is out of the season and will miss the world cup.

7. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    We paid four million euros, I believe, but I think Atletico has a two million euro buy back option after two years. And yes he's eligible, he's been playing. Actually, wasn't he the guy whom Marchena elbowed yesterday?

8. Mario

Mario New Member

Mar 11, 2000
    San Salvador, El Sal
    yes, Arizmedi got hit by Marchena

9. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  10. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    He's been great for us, and I'll miss him. But injuries and a potential free transfer in the summer have me saying, "show me the money!"

11. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  12. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
  13. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    At this rate, no one will come in and no one will leave. Our president is just too difficult to negotiate with.

14. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Things are in chaos right now! I don't have any firm sources, but here's what I've heard that are close to being confirmed:

We signed Pablo Álvarez on a free transfer. He's a right winger from Sporting de Gijón, he'll join up next season. I believe his contract is three years.

Scaloni going to West Ham on loan? If they pay his wages, it's adios to our captain.

Ruben to Parma? Another odd deal. I think it's a loan with a possible buy later.........

What the heck is going on? Once again I won't believe anything until I see some official news, but this is going to be an interesting day.

15. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Seems like Depor is being run by a madman...just very chaotic. With no vision...I say invest like mad in the youth and pray for a UEFA cup spot to make money.

16. DNA

DNA Member

Jul 4, 2004
    Los Angeles
    That's what is ultimately going to happen. The debt is insane and it doesn't look like it'll be lowered any time soon. I just hope Depor doesn't end up being in the future for getting too involved in the youth system.

17. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Our final roster list until the end of the year.........

Goalkeepers: Molina, Dani Mallo and Munúa.
    Defenders: Manuel Pablo, Héctor, César, Andrade, Juanma, Coloccini, Capdevila and Romero.
    Midfielders: De Guzmán, Sergio, Duscher, 'Toro' Acuña, Víctor, Jesús Muñoz, Valerón, Gallardo, Munitis and Momo.
    Strikers: Rubén Castro, Diego Tristán, Taborda and Arizmendi.

We captured Francisco Gallardo on loan from Sevilla. But we sent our captain Scaloni to West Ham on loan. Thankfully Ruben didn't go any where. Oh and still not confirmed that we have Pablo Álvarez Núñez for next season. He's actually a Galician :).