Deportivo la Coruña Results Thread 2005/2006[R]

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Well this certainly sucks. That first goal was horrible! This team sucks so bad :mad:.

2. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    This team have hit rock bottom. Thank God the season is almost over. This pat season have been a corbon copy of last season. Terrible garbage.

3. david_silva

david_silva New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Canada
    There is nothing more beautiful that hearing A Rianxiera in the Riazor. Finally, Celta have been able to beat Deportivo when something has been on the line, and the reward is a European spot next year. I'm not writing in a Deportivo thread to instigate Depor fans, my true objective is too congratulate all sides on making the derbys a true regional spectacle of beautiful football. No matter how much is yelling and insulting is done before, during and after games, we must remember that we are one in supporting Galicia, its culture and traditions. I'm holding out an Estrella Galicia out to all Depor fans, thanking you guys for two great matches, and hopefully summer full of joy where both teams will be playing in the top European competitions. That's what both fanbases and all of Galicia deserve.

4. bakhtiar

bakhtiar New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    malaysia
    its all going really well at the start 2006 but after the unfortunate injuries, its all going downhill for deportivo..sigh

5. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Depor doesn't even remotely resemble a team. They look like 10 guys and GK just on the pitch. You must give credit where credit is due, Celta Vigo have been a side on a mission. Pinto has been amazing in goal and they play as a cohesive unit on attack and defense...nothing flashy, just getting the job done.

6. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Wow, we won.............and I forgot we were even playing :p.

7. bakhtiar

bakhtiar New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    malaysia
    lost 1-0. crappy last game for a crappy season..and no intertoto either

8. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    How terrible, glad this miserable season is over.

9. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Hi Guys

Anybody see this movie ??

One Day In Europe

This is the Official Site of '' One Day In Europe'' ->

http://www.onedayineurope.de/

4 cities, 8 languages and a wave of robberies on the day of soccer’s Champion’s League final. Welcome to Europe!

Four colorful and light-hearted stories about quirky characters and the amusing misunderstandings that cross-cultural communication often provides. All take place on one single day in different cities, and in each case those language barriers are compounded by a chaos of another sort: on this particular day, the whole of Europe is in high fever over soccer’s Champion’s League final between Galatasaray Istanbul and Deportivo La Coruña which is taking place in Moscow…

@

this is the Trailer and photos page ->

http://www.onedayineurope.de/html/trailer_en.html

Its brilliant film.
    I like it a lot.

Have Fun & Enjoy.

I Walk Alone.