Deportivo la Coruña Results Thread 2005/2006[R]

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Jul 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    RTP had an interview with Andrade and also with the surgeon...A real big lost for Portugal especially when things was looking good. On the Deportivo side of business things are starting to look dark. I was really upset with the lost at Barcelona because I felt they should have earn a point. The funny thing about this game is that I like Deportivo because my grandfather was born in Lacoruna, but he was a big Barcelona fan..

2. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Another loss at home :(. Big Copa match on Wednesday! Let's turn things around!

3. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn

4. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    I had it with this team . The hold team should be fired and replace with the B team.:mad:

5. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    :mad: I had it with this team . The hold team should be fired and replace with the B team.

6. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I didn't watch the second half, but I blame the crappy tactics. When we need a goal, why play a 4-2-3-1? Terrible stuff.

7. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    Deportivo had nothing to lose why not just go out and attack. He should have started Tristan. This team needs to improve or next year you might see them fighting against relagation.

8. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Three points! I know nothing about the match, but it's nice to see us actually score some goals.

9. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    It is part of their schizophrenic season . This team looks great one week and like complete trash the next..You can't blame the coach because this is a carbon copy of last year's Deportivo. Maybe they will surprise us all next year and win the La Liga .

10. acmilan_barcelona

acmilan_barcelona Nou Camp-San Siro

May 11, 2002
    Barcelona Monteserat
    good win versus malaga today 2-1 despite all the injury problems, you can still make a push for the champ league.

11. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Awesome! Our first win at the Riazor this calender year, if I'm not mistaken :(.

12. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    Better yet two straight wins.. What are Deportivo chances against Real Madrid for making it 3 straight.:)

13. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Wow, embarrassing result :(.

14. jpg75

jpg75 Member

Jun 11, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    If there was any consolation to this match it was seeing DeGuzman chop down Beckham from behind late in the match :)

15. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    A win! A win! Now they will get my hopes up again, probably only to crush them once again :(.

16. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    It's pretty shocking...

17. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    And now a 1-1 draw, well at least it wasn't a loss..........And this forum is dead! We need to inject new life into!

18. bakhtiar

bakhtiar New Member

Mar 17, 2005
    malaysia
    hey u guys heard about the 20 million the club received from an english bank?

19. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I heard rumors, but nothing has been confirmed yet, has it?

20. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    0-0 draw today against Sevilla :(.

21. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Pretty pathetic result against an ok side. I'm not saying Depor are a powerhouse, but thought out of these 2 clubs Deportivo La Coruna might have a better chance to score.

Poor Galicia.

22. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    Another poor performance by Deportivo. I'm done with club soccer I only watch one game this weekend which was the Benfica vs. Boavista match. I'm ready for the world cup. I just hope that Portugal doesn't choke this time around.

23. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    1-1 draw how disappointing...........

24. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    Come on Ajax is a great club!!!!! My first European match I saw live was Ajax vs. Den Haag. Marco Van Basten scored two goals, but Den Haag won 3-2 at the old olympic stadium. My brother and I was standing in the terraces behind the goal.

25. parkben1

parkben1 Member

Feb 18, 2006
    brooklyn
    Don't worry about Deportivo they need to clean house for next season too much dead wood. At least they have a good coach.