Deportivo la Coruña - Real Zaragoza (22-12) [R]

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Dec 21, 2004.

1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    I forgot to make a thread for last weeks game, but I doubt anyone missed it. Anyway in our last match of the year (not season), we play Zaragoza at la Riazor. We are still in 9th position so it would be nice to get a victory and go into Winter Break with something to build on. Zaragoza currently occupy 14th position so getting all three points is a must. I'm hoping for a 2-0 victory with goals from Luque and Tristan to send us to the winter break. Hopefully we'll make some signings too. Oh and I might be getting GolTV, how often do they show Depor matches?

2. depor15

depor15 Member

Jun 28, 1999
    bad defeat today
    2-3
    we need to shapeup quickly in the new year. I still think we can bag a UEFA Cup spot if we wake up.

3. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    :( Wow that's bad. Time for some serious changes during the winter. I think we should sell the people we know we can't keep (Victor and Cesar) and bring in some replacements. We need a real center back to go with Andrade and a tough SOB to be put in front of our defense (sort of like Mauro Silva is/was).

4. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah we need some help in defense. That third goal we let in was just criminal. I mean, how much easier can we make it for opponents? :confused:

We need to wake up to have UEFA hopes. I wonder if we should even worry about that at this point. Maybe next year we will be better off starting again and focusing on one thing at a time, and then build up to be competitive in Europe again.