Deportivo la Coruña Off-Season [R]

Discussion in 'Galicia' started by DSC05, Jul 7, 2007.

1. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Well we hired a new manager, and while I'm not expecting big things from him I'm hoping he can help us avoid relegation. Which brings us to the first move made by us this summer, Jorge Andrade has been sold to Juventus. Crap! That certainly hurts.

2. LMexiquita

LMexiquita New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Tora Bora Cave #69
  3. Hector_Huerta

Hector_Huerta Member

May 2, 2007
    Espn
  4. esesam

esesam Member

Dec 15, 2005
    IL
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    you can here the mexicans and the press coming run!!!!!!!!!!

5. Rulas

Rulas BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    nice deportivo better have a nice jersey because i plan on buying one soon! VAMOS GUARDADO!

6. AMEPUNKANIST

AMEPUNKANIST Member+

Dec 16, 2003
    Club:
    America Propria
  7. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    Wow that's awesome! I guess Juve must have paid the money pretty quickly to Depor, other wise I have no idea where the money came from.

As for buying a kit, it's quite difficult. Not many shops sell Depor kits, and one of the few I know that ship outside of Spain is http://www.soccer-spain.com/ssshop/shopwindow.html . But they are pretty expensive.

8. Rulas

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    you know im sure many of the deportivo fans will feel this is a lot of money for guardado but just think about how many more fans deportivo is getting. the mexican market is huge, so that has to bring some kinda of benefits right?

9. Sakuragi

Sakuragi Member+

Mar 23, 2005
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You will see me here quite often now.

10. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I like that Jersey and hope for a great year for both player and club.

11. Rulas

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    just like someone said in the other thread now they should sign vela!

12. LMexiquita

LMexiquita New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Tora Bora Cave #69
    A. Guardado Deportivo la Coruña Jearsy is aready on sale, en el Prestiguioso Barrio de TEPITO en el Mex D.F

13. Rulas

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    haha they got them on sale @ san juan de dios in guadalajara too.

14. El Yucateco

El Yucateco Member

Nov 1, 2005
    St. Louis, MO
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    since el depor has now attracted mexico's attention and is looking to improve on a disappointing season....18-year old mexican forward and crack Carlos Vela is being shopped around by arsenal for a one-year loan, until he can get his UK work permit...

Guardado feeding the ball to Vela would be an amazing combination....

15. Memento

Memento New Member

Jun 12, 2005
    Best of luck to Guardado in Deportivo la Coruña. He has to fullfill all those expectations and he will have to be an important asset for this club.

Now,

Gotta love the fact that all of the recent posts in this thread come from Guardado fans in Mexico rather than actual and true Deportivo La Coruña fans...

:rolleyes:

I wonder where are all the true Depor fans?? The ones that will remain no matter who arrives or who leaves.

16. DSC05

DSC05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Detroit, MI
    Club:
    --other--
    There's not many of us on the boards to begin with. I think maybe four or five, but I'm the most visible member. Of course the www.deportivo-la-coruna.com website has tons of Depor supporters and great forums if you want to talk about Guardado with more Depor supporters.

17. manutd0423

manutd0423 New Member

Jun 13, 2007
    Miami
  18. david_silva

david_silva New Member

Apr 21, 2006
    Canada
    I'm not sure if you Mexicans realize it, but there's no way on the face of this earth Carlos Vela will ever play for Deportivo because he was in some shady way a member of Celta. Huge rivalry, lots of bad blood. Trust me, we once had respect for Lotina for getting us into Champs League, but now no longer. The very few players that have played for both clubs are hated by both, and heck, we don't like any Galician players that rooted for Depor as kids (including the coach we fired last). That being said, I like the Depor fans on here, they're nice for the most part and make good posts.

I don't even know how Lendoiro got the money to buy him, I thought he was soooo poor. Then again, it doesn't surprise me, he's kinda of a shady character. Anyways, you guys made a good signing but without Arizmendi, Andrade and probably Coloccoini, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that staying up would be an accomplishment.

19. Tello

Tello BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 20, 2006
    New York
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  20. Miss Webous

Miss Webous Member

Oct 3, 2005
    Club:
    Cruz Azul Hidalgo
  21. LMexiquita