Dear Turkish Friends

Discussion in 'Turkey' started by daraverla, Mar 27, 2005.

1. daraverla

daraverla New Member

Dec 6, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    Hello, I am a Korean American, and I am looking for some Video file on the goals scored by Korean team during the WCQ 2002 in Korea.

I heard that www.antu.com has a load of such files, but unfortunately, the website is in Turkish, and not in English.

I would much appreciate your help in finding the directory addresses to the Korean goals during the tournamements so that I could view them

More specifically, I am looking for the golden goal against Italy in the round of 16 scored by Ahn.

thanks a bunch!

2. roxbury

roxbury Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    hi.
    i remember, World Cup 2002.. it was a nice moments for Turkey ;) .

3. type_32

type_32 New Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I had a look at Antu and it seems that they have taken down their clips from the 2002 World Cup.

4. daraverla

daraverla New Member

Dec 6, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
  5. type_32

type_32 New Member

Apr 23, 2002
  6. daraverla

daraverla New Member

Dec 6, 2001
    Los Angeles, CA
    type_32, I love you...I really do.

7. HakanGS

HakanGS Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Texas & Turkiye
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Turkey
    I loved that Korea - Italy game in 2002. The Koreans did a great job. I watched the goals again, thank you guys.

8. RyanBabel

RyanBabel Red Card

Mar 14, 2005
    Rotterdam, NL
    That game was great :D 2 italy goals were denied and thn korea made the golden goal...i really enjoyed it!! :p

9. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    yea........still wondering why those goals were denied. Maybe it's cause the koreans bribe the ref!!! Italia should have won!

10. RyanBabel

RyanBabel Red Card

Mar 14, 2005
    Rotterdam, NL
    Same reason why Brazil was given 2 clearly offside goals against Holland at WC'94

Commercial interests :(

11. yarok-ole!

yarok-ole! New Member

Mar 20, 2005
    yea there's lots of conspiracies in FIFA......... but that game wit korea and Italia really annoyed me

12. ToonUSA

ToonUSA New Member

Jan 11, 2005
    The cheating was so blatant that is what irritated me. Uefa is the arena for the most conspiracies I have seen the most appauling two were in the Euro 2004 games and both involved Romania.

# 1) Romania is playing at Norway late in the 2nd half bouncing ball into the box, Norwegian and Romanian players go for it and the ball pops up and appears to have caught the hand of one of the players. The ref blows for a pk claiming the Romanian touched it. Replays would later show the ball actually had hit the hand of the Norwegian quite clearly might I add. Well Ole Gunnar takes the pk and makes it 1-1, game ends Romania denied a clear 3 points they deserve.

#2) Romania playing Denmark 2nd to last game of the qualifying Romania up by one goal again going into the 90th minute referee adds 5 minutes of extra time that were clearly not earned.(if I was the one awarding time I would have added maybe 2 or 3) Long story short Denmark scores ties game Romania eliminated from Euro 2004. Later on we find out that Carlsberg beer had payed or "supposedly" payed the refs. Carlsberg is brewed in Denmark incase u didn't know. Long story short Uefa refuses to launch probe into Romanian allegations of biased officiating and instead fines Romanian FA president.

No there are no conspiracies in soccer :rolleyes:

13. cmblfc

cmblfc Member

Jan 6, 2005
    New Britain, CT
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What about Totti getting tripped in the box? Of course no card. That game was horrible. Lets hope the refs are kinder to us next year.