Dear La Norte

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by MeridianFC, Aug 12, 2002.

1. Sachin

Sachin New Member

Jan 14, 2000
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    You do what you feel is right. I'm staying right where I am (even though Thamlin broke my seat). As long as I can sing (well, howl), there will be at least one voice singing in 120.

Like I said, it's not about which group you belong to but that you support DC United.

Sachin

2. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    I moved to La Norte this season (unoffically since my seats are in 117). I am moving my seats to 120 to be in there the whole season in '03 if there are only a hand full that will be fine by me. However, by all means DO NOT MOVE, I beg you, I need some compadres (sp) with to bring the noise.

Also since moving there I have had more fun at DC games than I can possibly remember, and I am finally teaching my wife and daughter how to be have properly at a game

I will be in there next season!!!

3. Luis Chavez

Luis Chavez Red Card

Jul 11, 2001
    burke, va
    hey who here is willing to get season tickets in LA NORTE next year, they should be around 200.00 bucks 18 games, I am definetlety there now who will join me

OOOOOOHHHHH Lets Go United
    United, United, Lets Go United

hey i think for next year we need to be more organized we need to find out who are people we can count on and designate, people to take turns bringing tickets and designate them with banners and flags, because to many times this season, people didnt show up and what was worse was they had the flags or banners with them they are not only letting the team down but they are letting LA NORTE down.

LA NORTE 2003 Season tickets get them fast

4. Th4119

Th4119 Member

Jul 26, 2001
    Annandale, VA
    I'll be buying my tickets in 120 for 2002. I think I have a friend who will also be doing the same.

5. Hezbolt

Hezbolt New Member

Jun 4, 2001
    La Norte
    I will be there in 2003

6. Funkfoot

Funkfoot Member+

May 18, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    I can't see getting season tickets in LN, 'cause I don't want to answer questions like, "Daddy, why is everyone calling that man gay?" etc. But count me in for a couple of games without the kiddies. I'll be there with bells (on)!

7. Upper90s

Upper90s New Member

Jun 25, 2002
    Ashburn ,Va
    --While I wish we could fill the lower sections until La Norte and the Barra meet we just can't right now. What La Norte does is great. We all respect their reasons for doing what they do, but are they in an obviously better place then the rest? No. Are we going to sit there just because "other countries" do it that way? Hell no.

Could we try it out for one game maybe the last Game? Lets give it a Try? And No it's not cause other countries do it it cause the WORLD does it. Have you seen the FIRE games do you see how close they are to players. Wouldn't you like to ask Petke or Fat Tony or even Stoitchkov how are there mother's doing? If you don't like the view sit higher in the section and who cares if your on TV when you can be heard 90 min +. IT DOESN'T HURT TO TRY. :)

8. lanorte512

lanorte512 New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    spotsylvania va
    hey guys as a member of la norte i have never enjoyed it soo much i came over with luis from section 108 2 yrs ago and when we over there we heard yelling, chants and most of all the DRUM and when we decided to move over there we came to a large group and yeah we have had a bad couple seasons we can make tehg team do better if we have a better show and scream mor eoften and enjoy it and pepe i knwo where u r comin from and i understand and agree we do have a bad show this yr and when the r good games its good like USA and ALL STARS but if not then noone is there esp the first ones who started it and i am getting tiks next yr and will always be wioth lanorte from nwo out and we can make a difference and we need to bring more confetti it has stopped since the usa uruguay game and alkl that the stadium and team looks at us and if we r good one game then stop they feel let dwn we r teh 31 fan club and nee d to stay and who is goin to NY besides me and LUIS

LA NORTE 4 LYFE

JOE

9. lanorte512

lanorte512 New Member

Aug 8, 2002
    spotsylvania va
    also i know that i will be lanorte 4 lyfe and me and luis are not goin back to 108 (behind the bench) and i also think we need to get 2getehr b4 each game and decide what we will do and we also need to have BBQ's and advertise ticks if we can so we can sell more and expand like SE and BB and if these wrk we will get better and we also need to have everyone show up every game i knwo soime people cant make it due to family or other issues liek wrk but if u r a true fan u will be there unless its important like FAMILY well see u all vs SJ and lets bring united to their 4th MLS cup
    also i have tlked to soem players (chino,pope, and ray) and they will coem to us after the game and they say when we get lous they knwo it and try to step up their game so lets help them win

LA NORTE
    joe

10. Benedict XVI

Benedict XVI Member

Nov 22, 1999
    Ciudad del Encanto
    Club:
    Lisburn Distillery FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think it's important to point out that one of the reasons that la norte came to exist was to deny the area behind the goal to the people who come out to root against dcu - away fans, ethnic fans of players from other teams, etc. i think this is a noble goal and deserves the full support of every dcu fan, whether you're in la norte, the nest, the barra, or seated somewhere else. a big part of la norte was about taking back our house, and they've done a great job.