Dear Houston, suck it.

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by texgator, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texgator

texgator New Member

Oct 28, 2003
    Plano
    Okay, continue on here. Houston fans are welcome in this thread, because we need stupid posts to laugh about, but keep out of the other threads, please.

2. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    I'm going to move on girls, I don't want to argue with you no more. I had fun last night. Support your local MLS team kids.

Have a nice day :cool:

3. SeventhRowScreamer

Jan 26, 2007
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    let's not let Houston suck it... we don't need their vd

4. chapulincolorado

Jul 14, 1999
    McAllen, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    But they must start learning some basic grammar. A good number of posts from Dynaho fans would not even meet basic grammar rules at pre-K levels. :D

5. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Whatever dude:rolleyes:

Keep the spelling bee ribbon, we'll keep showing you what supporting your club means.

Why the seventh row?? there was plenty of empty seats up in front for ya'.

6. TX Bill

TX Bill Member+

Apr 3, 2006
    Sugar Land TX
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    0-0.

Not a totally surprising result.

7. nobody478

nobody478 New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    Why the seventh row?? there was plenty of empty seats up in front for ya'.[/quote]

Some people actually enjoy watching the whole game and the 7th row is a very good place in my opinion for watching soccer. You can make BS comments all day long that lead to the illusion that the place was empty and that Robertson usually has more fans but your wrong. I was at Robertson on June 3rd and this was a much better overall crowd - only marginally attendance wise. ALOT of this had to do with the atmosphere added by your fans and the fact that PHP is just a better place to play and more confined...the red seats unfortunately do a very good job of highlighting themselves when no one is in them. And before you make this comment...the marginal difference in the announced attendance for the two games was not the direct result of Houston fans alone...more Houston fans here than Dallas fans there but not as much as I know people are going to try to make it out to be.

On a seperate note I spent a considerable amount of time at the top of the East side and was unpleasantly surprised by how disrespectful SOME of the Houston fans were. It is not ok to drunkingly scream at little children who are walking by themselves or physically accost FCD fans - the guys with the drums - who you think are only there to try to "drown out your noise." It is also disgraceful - and I know this is only SOME of the fans - for people to vandalize property especially when you were given a space to celebrate your team. Seats were spraypainted, the parking lot was spraypainted, and fans were arrested. How does this make you so overwhelmingly proud of your supporters? In actuality this is the type of thing that could hurt your franchise in the way of fines, etc. The passion is there and I respect that greatly! I was very happy to see the group enter the stadium b/c I know it helps the rivalry and will encourage casual fans to become more intense and hopefully get out of their seats from time to time...not to just get food.

We are in a position growing this sport in the US to encourage the passion seen across the rest of the world without the acts of violence and vandalism that has plagued and tarnished the game in other places. This certainly was not a reflection of true hooliganism but it is a step in that direction and I hope that steps can be taken to curtail idiots who care more about disrepecting others than actually supporting the team.

8. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Standard replay, thanks seventh row :rolleyes:

9. WarrenAbao

WarrenAbao New Member

Jul 7, 1999
    Grand Prairie, Tex.
    Frisco P.D. would like to thank the Houston fans that passed through and offered four people to fill up the jail and clean up the city roadways in orange jumpsuits.

10. SeventhRowScreamer

Jan 26, 2007
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    actually that wasn't me bone head. I used to sit lower but I like the view from a little higher up.

11. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    By walking out on them and pointing the finger at 'racist' security?

Hope you enjoyed the one of only two chances you have all season to sit that close to the pitch. Too bad you're relegated so far away from it in your own, err...I mean, UH's stadium.

12. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Your bitterness shows Burnzy :rolleyes: You need to give it up.......give up the ghost, fried one. and stop being a biatch about people jumping on your Forum or I'll bring every ********ing post you've posted on ours because your eleven years of being in the MLS compelled you to. Get you some game, or is this it?? ...........is it???

No need for insults girls. I know it wasn't you 7RS, it was your boyfriend who posted that. the one that was playing freesbee near us yesterday. or was it nobody??...............who cares.

13. nobody478

nobody478 New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Dallas, TX
    What was than in your first post about moving on? That'd be great.

14. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I guess you've never seen a televised game from Robertson, then. If you had, you'd see Bandido sitting so close to the endline sometimes they have him take the corners. Nobody would notice, except for his sobrero. :D

15. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    I just have to say one thing the Inferno Sucks SS again and this time at home.

you guys will never be on the same lever as the batallon/texian army 10 years and nothing to show for all them years.

16. bvolt3000

bvolt3000 New Member

Sep 9, 2006
    Nashville
    once again we applaud you for your brilliant commentary
    i suppose we'll have to put up with never being up to your lever *sigh*

17. OrangeCajun

OrangeCajun Member

Nov 28, 2006
    Cypress, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ummm.... Please don't link rikkers spelling ability to the rest of us. We make fun of him plenty in our own boards, so it's overkill here. Were getting him spell checker for Christmas anyway.

18. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Bandido is actually one of the good ones. He's a Houston sucks thread regular, and not one of the EB douchebags(though he is a sympathizer ;) )

Now that SenorCool on the other hand......huuuuuuuuge idiot, he tried to sell me his merkin on Saturday, but I sent him in Max Bretos' direction :D :D

19. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Saw a few shots the Inferno took of the Houston SGs. Props.

Now proceed with the smack talk.

20. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Hehe:p

I tend to fib a lot, but please don't tell anyone. and stop talking like that or you'll give the impression that you don't want me to hang around with you guys no more.

21. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    To the inferno-

OK the following post is in all seriousness and in no way meant as disrespect but as constructive criticism. you guys need to lighten up and have some fun. you need to be friendlier to potential members to see your #'s grow.

where i come from you don't pick and chose whose going to belong to your supporter's group.....we leave that to the local Lion's Club or Freemasons to be exclusive. what joins you is the passion you have for your team (in this case FC Dallas). a supporter's group is composed of all types from lawyers to Bandidios who come together on gamedays to bring it and then disappear to their respective professions (whether it be white or blue collar) only to return the following game day. if you run it like a country club/book club you are only going to attract 1 certain type of person and the lack of diverse (not refering to racial diversity but backgrounds, contacts, etc.) ideas will stagnate the group.

you have a potential member with experience in the SG arena in the GERMAN guy that posted in the other thread and what happens - El Jefe blasts him and looks like a jackass in the process.

if i would be hit in the head, develop amnesia and then awaken as an inferno member....i personally could double your group size in 1 year. i'm not trying to stroke myself, i'm just suggesting you guys need fresh ideas.

hell, if some members complain the stadium is too far (it is) - meet somewhere in the city and carpool, have leadership pickup members, offer them a reason to come to the tailgates (a keg helps), etc. i happen to be 1 of the 5 Texian Army Board Members and if TA membership decreases or discouraged during my year of service, guess what, THATS ON ME AND ME ONLY. its not a rivals SG fault, its not the location of the stadium, its not the heat, its on the leadership. so good luck to you guys, undo your ties a little bit, loosen up and have some fun............

now go back to shtn on us on this thread and i'll go back to conspiring with the other 4 members of the TA Board on how to bring 4 or 5 buses the next time we come to Dallas.

22. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Die in a fire.

It's fcuking hilarious that you take what people post on a soccer message board to indicate how they would act in person.

Hell, half my posts are just winding you guys up, speaking of taking things too seriously.

23. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    jajajajajaja. classic. i'm not sure Alanis but I believe the "die in a fire" response was ironic.

i have the theory that what people post on message boards is their "true self" cuz the internet offers you the anonimity to say things you don't have the balls to say in public.

like i said my post was pure constructive criticism, i apologize if your were offended but re-read it and you may come to a realization. good luck to you kid....and by the way i do know you are kid cuz i've seen you in person and because of how you responded to my post.

24. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas

OK how about this response...

Where do you get off telling us how to do things? The Inferno is one of the 6 or so fan groups in MLS that's been around since the beginning in 1996, and has probably had to deal with more hardship than any of the other surviving groups(limited success, Southlake, multiple stadium changes etc...) In the years prior to the disastrous move to Southlake in 2003, the Inferno was everything that Houston support was, and we've struggled to regain the fans mainly because most hispanic fans turned their back on the team after that. No way your johnny come lately lot would make it through that.

It's pretty damn easy to sit on your high perch and tell everyone else how to act when you've had one year of success. Did you notice how many fans joined the supporters groups in Houston after their success started late in the season last year? Look at every team that has good SG's in the league(DC, Chicago, Houston etc....) what's one thing that all those teams have in common? They won a championship in their first season, and in the cases of DC and Chicago won multiple trophies in their first year. Houston truly is a group of people who were born on third base and think they hit a triple

You can keep pounding your chest on how great you've done, but just watch how many of your fans fall away if the team stops winning. I don't think you know who I am, as I've only introduced myself to one Houston fan with my bigsoccer name by the way, and that was SenorCool.

Now go die in a fire.

25. schwabe13

schwabe13 Member

Jan 27, 2006
    in the best MLS town
    I neg repped you, Rey gave you some good advice , he is a great leader in our TA and does not deserve such a inappropriate reply. Take lessons from him !!