dead

Discussion in 'Movies, TV and Music' started by the shelts, Jul 10, 2009.

1. the shelts

the shelts Member+

Jun 30, 2005
    Providence RI
    Club:
    Nottingham Forest FC
    Re: XSL Major News & Latest information.

Thats nothing. I heard Michael Jackson died, we are in an economic downturn and Barack Obama won the election.

2. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I believe that ship has sailed.

Now, got any news on the Hindenburg?

3. livesoccernews

livesoccernews New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Actually Yes I do here is your information requested.
    The Hindenburg disaster took place on 6 May 1937 as the German rigid airshipHindenburg caught fire and was destroyed within one minute while attempting to dock with its mooring mast at the Lakehurst Naval Air Station, which is located adjacent to the borough of Lakehurst in Manchester Township, New Jersey. Of the 97 people on board, 35 people died in addition to one fatality on the ground. The disaster was the subject of spectacular newsreel coverage, photographs, and Herbert Morrison's recorded radio eyewitness report from the landing field, which was broadcast the next day. The actual cause of the fire remains unknown, although a variety of theories have been put forward for both the cause of ignition and the initial fuel for the ensuing fire.
    The accident served to shatter public confidence, and marked the end of the giant, passenger carrying rigid airships.

4. skipper60601

skipper60601 Member

Aug 12, 2005
    Club:
    Hibernian FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Oh, the humanity!

5. kenntomasch

kenntomasch Member+

Sep 2, 1999
    Out West
    Club:
    FC Tampa Bay Rowdies
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Fabulous.

How about Anna Nicole Smith? Anything new on her?

6. livesoccernews

livesoccernews New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    on earth
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Depends on which one you are talking about, see there is one that lives in my building and she is doing fine,she gets up when she want to except on Wednesdays when she gets rudely awakened by the dustmen
    she puts on her trousers, has a cup of tea and she thinks about leaving the house, she feeds the pigeons and sometimes feed the sparrows too it gives her a sense of enormous well being and then she is happy for the rest of the day safe in the knowledge there will always be a bit
    Of my heart devoted to it. so there you have it.