DCU vs Everton Badge/pin

Discussion in 'La Norte' started by ericmann78, Jul 26, 2011.

1. ericmann78

ericmann78 Member

May 19, 2011
    Washington, DC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    These sold out at the stadium before I could get one....I am looking for the DCU vs Everton badge/pin, and one from the DCU vs REAL Madrid game a few years ago.

Would like to deal with someone local, and not have to buy one form England off of Ebay. Get in touch if you have these for sale.

2. Marco10

Marco10 Member+

Sep 9, 2002
    I have one from the Real Madrid game. 5 bucks plus shipping, or seek me out at a tailgate with a fiver and it's yours. I have another extra RM pin too, if anyone else is looking.

3. ericmann78

ericmann78 Member

May 19, 2011
    Washington, DC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I will be at the next game at the La Norte tailgate, I can get it from you there if that is cool.

4. Marco10

Marco10 Member+

Sep 9, 2002
    Next game is TFC next Saturday night. I park near the Screaming Eagles and have family, so I'm not likely to wander too far from there. However, I've seen La Norte gather on the hill near the tunnel just before going in, I can meet you at the tunnel around 7-7:15ish?

Will that work?

MM

5. ericmann78

ericmann78 Member

May 19, 2011
    Washington, DC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just saw they are still selling the DCU vs Madrid pins in the online store, so I am going to pass on the deal. I am still looking for the Everton pin though, so if you come across one of those I am still interested.

6. ericmann78

ericmann78 Member

May 19, 2011
    Washington, DC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still looking for the DC United v Everton badge/pin and a DC United v REAL Madrid scarf from the friendly at Fedex Field.

Get in touch.

7. song219

song219 BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 5, 2004
    La Norte
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Vanuatu
    Have you called the DC United store? They have a surprising amount of old items in stock.