DCU at U Catolica Torrent, anyone??

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by lond2345, Feb 2, 2006.

1. lond2345

lond2345 Member

Aug 19, 2002
    USA
    Yes I know i might be a few months late but I finally got DSL and I would really like to see this game if there is a torrent out there. Im talking about the DCU @ U Catolica game. From what I read it and from the reaction it caused it was one of the best games of 2005 if not the best involving an mls side in 05.

Anyone know if there is a torrent out there and can provide a link?

2. Frog Boy

Frog Boy Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    DC United
    It was actually one of the worst games ever. Only a masochist would want to watch that game again.

3. perctarit

perctarit Member

Jan 8, 2002
    Ward 6
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It was a tale of two halves. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...

Actually United played as well in the first half of that match as they played at any other point in 2005. That might have been one of the best halves the team has ever played. Unfortunately...

perc

4. chrisd52

chrisd52 New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    woodstock, maryland
    I recorderd that game off satellite and could make a DVD copy of it available to you for a reasonable copying fee ($15), plus mailing($5). This is as a courtesy to a fellow DC United supporter, of course. How is contact info normally exchanged in a forum like this?? (yeah, I'm a novice at this.) You may know that United's two, in-season opponents in international competitions (Pumas and U.Cat.) both made it to the semi-final stage of the prestigious SudaAmericana Cup this past fall. It takes away a little of the sting of losing to both of them since they proved to be in fine form, after all.

5. fatbastard

fatbastard Member+

Aug 1, 2003
    Lincoln (ish), Va
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    anything over the cost of DVD and postage is uncool ..... and illegal :)

6. Nodak

Nodak New Member

Feb 28, 2005

It doesn't take the sting out.

$20? jeezy creezy. Quite obviously your just a philanthropist trying to help some needy cause. Bless your heart :rolleyes:

7. jgildea8

jgildea8 New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Capitol Hill
    Frog Boy is a little shell shocked.
    Those games are always toughest on the kiddies :(

8. Frog Boy

Frog Boy Member

Jul 14, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    DC United
    Shell shocked doesn't even come close to what I still feel about that game.