Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by Soccer Doc, May 20, 2014.
Reading that is like listening to a North Korean news broadcast
This will be her fourth game this season.
ENOUGH WITH THE POWER RANKINGS LETS BEAT DC'S ASS
Yeah baby, we will win this one!
Does anybody have a free live stream link for this game? I have no television. Thanks.
Revs facebook says Jose is back in the starting lineup, Farrell at right back.
gofirstrowus.eu will have a stream. I recommend installing adblock before you go there though. You also may have to wait a few minutes into the game before a solid stream is up and running for good.
Edit: This direct link looks like it will be the winner. It appears to be the Direct Kick stream so you may wind up with DC's announcers.
Edit2: That is the CSN NE stream and it has State of the Revs on right now.
Honestly I am a little bit disappointed. I wish they made him earn his spot back, AJ and Farrell have done a solid job.
Started out strong...
A tie would suck.
Fing sweet, Fagundez and Mullins combo!
What a run from Fagundez on Mullins' goal. Just blew through the backline. It was a really nice finish from Mullins as well.
Shit we needed that
Press for a 3rd.
I'm becoming a Daydream Believer in our home winning team!
Fantastic composure and finish from Mullins on his goal. Yes, sir, feeling pretty good about Mullins and Fagundez right about now. Bunbury, too.
Not to mention Farrell was a beast tonight. Looks like the kids are alright.
Regarding the play where we saw Rowe on the ground off a free kick away from the play... I was real curious so I paused, rewinded, and slow-mo'ed it. Boswell is clearly watching Rowe (who is facing the ball, not Boswell) and sticks his leg out to trip him blind. AJ, who is guarding Boswell, reacts, and seems to be the only one who sees it.
Add Bobby Boswell to my $*** list.
What's taken so long Boswell has long been a overrated thug.
Too bad he didn't do it in front of Jose Goncalves. He would have got his ass kicked.
1. How the hell has this happened. Heaps is a friggin magician. He can legitimate be in the conversation for Best Coach in the League. And to think how far he came, a few years ago many where laughing at the fact that we hired him, myself includes.
2. Boy the kids are just so fun to watch. Fagundez, Mullins, Rowe, Neumann, Bunbury, Farrell and even Soares.
3. Speaking of Soares, I'm not sure what he did in the offseason but he has improved ten fold. (Sans the DC goal tonight, not sure what he was thinking there, looked like he was trying to do some fancy back heal flick rather than just clearing the ball over the end line)
4. Farrell is a stone cold stud. No wonder why he was the #1 pick. He's proving everyone right.
5. This is just fun, but imagine what would could look like if we actually opened up the checkbook and filled some of our holes with a star or two.
Truly satisfying. I will sleep well tonight.