DC United vs RSL 9/12

Discussion in 'Barra Brava' started by zdravei, Sep 12, 2007.

1. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    You can't bring any food or drink into the Metro ^_^

2. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    damn them metro laws!

But really my friend, you can they just cant be opened.
    Or if there open already, You cant eat or drink from them. :rolleyes:

3. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    Orly?

[Saves up more than 40 dollars {Ticket, Metro, and food money} to bring some sodas]

4. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    Yup, just dont drink them on the metro and your fine lol.. Some Girl got arrested for eating one french fry.. Just one!

5. Duffman

Duffman New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Lot 8, passed out
    Just narrowed 1000 photos down to 133. Guess I should add two back in for luck! I'll try to post them later tonight, but I need a break from this computer monitor or else I might punch it.

6. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    I get migraine's if I'm at the PC for too long. Take a break Duff.

7. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    1000 photo's what the hell! :eek:

Now that's awesome my friend.. very badass =)

8. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, I know who we're talking about now. I didn't recognize them, but when they were chucked from 134, they squeezed into the front row of 135 behind Blondie and Tweaked. They were bitching about how they'd been treated, and when I tried to explain that 134 has different rules, they were really, really strange to me about it. I finally just turned away from them and got back into singing and the game because the conversation was a bit tense. It almost seemed like both the girl and the guy wanted to get into it with someone, and didn't care who.

9. BINGO!

I have no doubt that Paul stopped the situation from turning violent as I think we were less than a minute from the guy trying to sucker punch Mike.

When this was happening I tried getting the attention of a CSC guy standing in front of us and he just shrugged his shoulders. I feel so safe with those idiots around!

Thanks again, Paul!

-- N

10. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Chris send them to me next time, or point them out and I'll talk to them. I saw them on tv, but I won't remember. :)

There was same situation next to me last month and it took all of 10 seconds to resolve.

I'm gonna guess they were just drunk.

11. AuH2o422

AuH2o422 Member

Aug 30, 2007
    NNJ and DC
    Well I've only been a member of the Barra since August or so, but I didn't join solely for the atmosphere. I did it because when I was at the game against RBSNY at the Meadowlands, I saw the camradarie firsthand and then wanted to shoot myself in the foot for not joining three years earlier when I first came to DC for school. As what is referred to as a "noob" I haven't missed a home match since Moreno broke the record. It is my hope to be an active member if I choose to stay in the area after graduation (hopefully in May ):). I really don't understand why people are in our sections if they have no intention of chanting or anything of the sort. Everyone I've encountered in the Barra has been courteous, generous; enough cannot be said, thank you and look forward to many, many more times of this.

-James (probably not the one most of you guys know but will know sooner or later)

12. Duffman

Duffman New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Lot 8, passed out
    Nice to meet you James. Or at least through BigSoccer. And if I already met you at a tailgate, good to see you again. :D

13. gocaps

gocaps Member

Sep 23, 2000
    With the SEs in 134
    No big deal. It was relatively easy - at least they listened and left even if they were dicks. They can blow me kisses all they want, doesn't bug me.

14. AuH2o422

AuH2o422 Member

Aug 30, 2007
    NNJ and DC
    Duffman,

We've met on a couple occasions. Eventually you'll figure me out, I just might be an exception to your three season rule. :D

15. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    Like I said, noobs for the win. And trust me >_> The only time I don't chant is A) If I'm drinking something, or 2) Smoking a cigarette.

Other than that I'm loud and annoying till the 90th minute.

16. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    how old are you again? ;):)

17. onefrnchkid

onefrnchkid New Member

Sep 12, 2007
    uhhh so does anyone know the details about united getting a new stadium?

18. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    Drinking a soda you boon. Oscar said I'm not allowed to drink booze :D

19. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    and you actually listened! :D

lol just kiddin, you got like 10 more yrs though haha

So when are you gonna tell him about your nicotine addiction? :)

20. zdravei

zdravei New Member

Sep 7, 2007
    The Aisle of 136 RFK
    I gave Oscar 3 cigarettes at the Rev's game :D I don't think they much care.

21. D.C. Beast

D.C. Beast New Member

Jan 30, 2007
    DC
    Now you know to give him a beer next time. ;)

22. jgildea8

jgildea8 New Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Capitol Hill
    I am sorry that I missed the Chivas Copa Sud match, but I am even more sorry to hear that Blondie was harrassed and insulted by the same people that a few of us had issue with last time. If any of you know who they are, I suggest you clue them in before I get there for the Toronto game and suggest that they stay the ******** out of my way b/c I am pissed.

23. Riz

Riz Member+

Nov 18, 2004
    R-ville, Murrlin
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Wait, what? I was right behind her the entire time (well, just about) and she never said anything. I would have had her back. :(

24. Bootsy Collins

Bootsy Collins Player of the Year

Oct 18, 2004
    Capitol Hill
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I didn't see this happen either, James. When in the match did it occur?

I am sorry.

25. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    This is gonna get resolved by Saturday. In person, so no need for online speculations :D