Das Reboot and the Road to UEFA Nations League & EC2020

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Jun 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    dfb board is sounding like Dortmund, LMAO.

-2nd place prestige (LOL that it's viewed as prestige) and qualifying for CL=success. where the ******** is the ambition, LOL.

ShadowX and Alex C repped this.
  2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    good news

saj7866 repped this.
  3. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lol , I for one cannot go against the German team no matter what, I'm backing us to get out of the group

Germany 1-1 France
    Germany 2-1 Portugal
    Germany 4-1 Hungary

France are tough to beat, we always beat the Portuguese, and should have to.much for Hungary

Ger90 repped this.
  4. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That is good news

Ger90 repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Even 3rd place teams can get out of group.
    vs France, 3-0 for dfb, Draxler hat trick
    vs Portugal, 3-0 for dfb, Mustafi hat trick and Draxler triple assist
    vs Hungary, 6-0 for dfb, Draxler X6

bookmark this page.;)

BorisG, PierreLittbarski, Alex C and 2 others repped this.
  6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol

saj7866 repped this.
  7. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

8. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    That's the same shit he said before.

So basically they won't be recalled. The DFB are a laughing syock.

ShadowX, saj7866 and Blueberry_night repped this.
  9. dips82

dips82 Member+

Oct 11, 2013
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Looks like after supporting the NT unconditionally for last 30 years from another country, first 10 years of that in a portable black and white tv, this fan has to take a break from NT until DFB gets a complete overhaul...the competitive attitude is gone!!!!

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I don't do XIs but with Low as coach why don't we send the Z squad and see how far they go.

Draxler (C)--------------Holer----------------Klaus
    --------------------Didavi---------------------
    --------------Castro---------Rode------------
    Plattenhardt------Czichos-------Mustafi----------da Costa
    ----------------------Wiedwald-----------------

11. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    DFB needs to be cleaned out, starting with Bierbank

12. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What a xxxking Muppet, what more dire does it have to get! It all comes down to the incompetence of the pathetic DFB, surely a footballing powerhouse deserves better than this.

13. ShadowX

ShadowX Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Germany
    Sep 7, 2020

My predictions:

France 4-0 Germany
    Portugal 2-0 Germany
    Germany 2-2 Hungary

Low then saying how the players didn't implement his tactics properly, throws Toni Kroos under the bus, makes claim that it is ok because the 'young' players got some more 'experience', and the DFB agrees that he's the man to lead Germany to the WC 2022.

P.S. It is beyond amazing how the Germany NT has gone from a world conquering force that inspires millions, such as myself, around the world to a literal laughing stock that inspires only comedy routines.

Blueberry_night and saj7866 repped this.
  14. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Completely agree with you, for me though no matter how much I despise loew now I cannot go against the German team, it's once every 2 years where the major tournaments come around so il basically get my total support cap on.

PierreLittbarski repped this.
  15. ShadowX

ShadowX Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Germany
    Sep 7, 2020
    I know exactly how you feel.

Like a hole in my heart.

Blueberry_night repped this.
  16. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

Come on bud hang in there, come tournament time the team needs our full backing.

17. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    LOL like you positivity, amongst all this nonesense

Ger90 repped this.
  18. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I feel you. Most of my friends my age support Italy, Holland, Brazil. Then younger friends support England and Spain mostly, with France occasionally.

I experienced the humiliation when we being destroyed by Croatia 3-0 in WC 98. I still remembered how Robert Jarni scored from the distance. Then the 5-1 humiliation after leading 1-0 from Carsten Jancker against England. I remembered how crazy good Steven Gerrard at that match. The humiliation from Sergio Conceicao hattrick in Euro 2000. I thought that day and era won't repeated anymore.

Apparently those bastards in DFB doesn't care as long as Loew is safe. Who the fu3k Loew is? Is he a god? Can he walk on water? Change water to wine? Raise the dead? Is he? Even Steve Jobs got sacked from Apple by freaking John Sculley, which in hindsight is totally wrong. But Loew is even more important to DFB that even he humiliate the whole country + fans like me & Dips28, he still safe. No repercurssion at all for all those shits he made.

I hope we got humiliated really bad next year. I hope France, Portugal and even freaking Hungary beat us like 12-0 in total. Then we see whether Loew still safe or not.

19. White/Blue_since1860

Orange14 is gay
    Jan 4, 2007
    Bum zua City
    Club:
    TSV 1860 München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    fan reactions balanced not

https://www.bild.de/sport/2020/spor...-loew-entscheidung-des-dfb-74233638.bild.html

Jogi Löw (60) remains national coach. That was decided by the DFB Presidium on Monday after Löw first presented his analysis of the situation after the 0: 6 disaster in Spain to the Presidential Committee and then to the entire Presidium. BILD asked the fans: What do you think of the decision?

Johann Kling: “As long as Löw, Bierhoff and Köpke are still with the DFB, I won't watch a game of the national team. You're just being ripped off. "

Sabine Schrem: "Jogi can decide how he wants, he will no longer reach the team and therefore cannot show any countable success."

Manfred Rosner: “This team of coaches (including Bierhoff) has not been sustainable since 2018. Loew's decency is missing here. He should have made his chair available in 2018. Instead, he continues to collect his 4 million a year and weakens the national team with his incomprehensible decisions (out for Müller, Hummels and Boateng). "

Andreas Beyer: "What a fatal decision by the DFB."

Wolf-Dieter Eickhoff: “This decision is totally incomprehensible to me. Matthias Brügelmann is absolutely right with his report "Poverty Certificate". He didn't even mention the two eliminations in the Nations Ligue. "

Manfred Killi: “So the top of the DFB is so poor. What does he want to teach the players with his ignorant style? Nothing! If he hadn't had a Lahm, Klose, Schweinsteiger and, above all, Flick in 2014, he would have failed back then. "

Mathias Salm: “The closeness to the fans, on which the fine Mr. Bierhoff allegedly counts, is completely irrelevant to the decision makers. Hoping that everyone will cheer Löw again - with the previous stories - is not just naive. "

Burkhardt Zeidler: “Anyone who expected a different decision was very naive. This incomprehensible decision pissed off the last fans of the German national team. All I can think of is the word 'nepotism'. "

Volker Beyer: “I'm almost 74 years old and have been a fan for the national team for a long time. But what is happening now at the DFB is a disaster. They just do what they want up there. (...) A fresh start would be a good solution. " Herbert Groh: “I think the man has no plan. (...) Great players, but no game system. He should step back on his own initiative. That would be a clean affair. "

Hermann Wendel: “That is a slap in the face for the football fans. The EM is being given away, Löw meanwhile a disaster for the DFB. "

Dieter Conzelmann: “It's a shame to let a coach continue who, in my opinion, has very little idea. The 2014 World Cup was not won by Löw, but by the players. "

Robert Bihlmayr: “How arrogant and complacent you have to be at the DFB to continue to fool the fans. A shame for Germany. "

Manfred Jacobsen: “It's a shame for the DFB why Löw and Co are still there. In the second game at the European Championships, Germany flies out because Löw continues as before. "

Fritz Brandwein: “If Löw had character, he would resign. He must feel that he can no longer reach the team. "

Ingolf Semmel: "As long as Löw remains a coach, I and my close friends will no longer watch a game of the German national team."

Horst Horn: “Approx. 80 percent of football fans vote Löw out and the old DFB men give him a second chance "! How often?"

Heimbert Diederich: “Matthias Brügelmann actually said everything in his article,“ Poverty Certificate ”. It's not just about Löw anymore, the entire management of the DFB is helpless, discouraged, clueless. (...) For me a man like Sammer would have been the right person now. As fans and officials, we feel helpless, not taken, simply not heard. (...) It's a shame that football is being broken so badly! "

Henning Czura: “With these decisions, the suspicion must arise that the DFB management team is initially only concerned with their posts, with securing their finances. It doesn't seem to matter to anyone what has become of the German national team. In any case, I'll never do that shit to myself again as long as these advice-resistant gentlemen are in charge there. Incidentally, I think the players themselves see it similarly. Obviously they wanted to express something with the 0: 6 against Spain! "

Harald Euler: "The decision is a catastrophe."

Thomas Friedrich: “It's just ridiculous what's going on at the DFB. Hopefully we will drop out of all competitions without singing and long. "

Jürgen Alois Ochs: "A man with character would vacate the post immediately."

Jochen Ams: “It's unbelievable what this DFB is doing! (...) What a poor picture is being given! In normal life these people would die poorly. Don't watch an international match under this 'coach' or this DFB. I have been a football fan for 52 years. "

Jan Pfeil: “After a more than embarrassing (external) presentation at the last World Cup and at the latest after the even more embarrassing 0-6 against Spain, any 'normal' coach would have flown. But not this Löw. Why not? The answer is very simple: There is no one who wants to take on this vacant (coach) job. But that fits the overall context of the DFB: The external presentation is (just like with Löw): Högscht unbearable. Arrogant, stubborn, stubborn and completely incapable of criticism. "

Klaus Specht: "I don't think the DFB's decision is a good one."

Volker Keve: “The public would have been happy to have a reference to a coherent concept that has improved the catastrophic coverage behavior for years. At the EM you will be surprised to find that there is none. "

Eggert Gruel: “Jogi Löw did not succeed in installing the performance principle in the DFB. To make matters worse, he has not found a tactical direction for his squad in three years. He clearly gambled away his chance. What he couldn't do in three years, he conveyed to the top of the DFB in two hours. Great!"

Kirsten Schwarz: "Löw can't do anything anymore, reacts thin-skinned and arrogant."

Stefan Gräbner: "Bravo DFB, everything is done right if you want to go home after the preliminary round at the Euro."

Klaus Scheinkönig: “My opinion on Jogi Löw: He undoubtedly had some merit, but since the 2018 World Cup, things have been going downhill with the national team under his leadership. If he had character, he would resign, it won't work with him anymore. "

lamcam, rj123, ShadowX and 3 others repped this.
  20. saj7866

saj7866 Member+

Dortmund
    Germany
    May 10, 2014
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Good god, the fans are rightfully seething

ShadowX and PierreLittbarski repped this.
  21. PierreLittbarski

1. FC Köln
    Germany
    Sep 9, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    :(:confused:

Hopefully Wirtz, Moukoko, get called up to the Euros at least.

22. ShadowX

ShadowX Member

Borussia Dortmund
    Germany
    Sep 7, 2020
    Neither has proved themselves enough for a NT position as yet.

23. BorisG

BorisG Member+

Sep 30, 2009
    Namibia
    Club:
    FC Nürnberg
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    You know what the worst is for me . When the meeting was done today loew did not come out and face the Media he left via a side exit .

That just shows me how week he is - won’t face the media nor the fans - how can he get through to his team .

Pffffffftt that’s all I have to say

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

lol how shit Barca is these days. Let's go Mustafi!!!

25. Blueberry_night

Blueberry_night Member+

Apr 5, 2016
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    I could fathom Rudiger but Mustafi?? Really???

Ger90 repped this.