Das Neue FC Bayern Trikot 06/08

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by NUFCBayern, Mar 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Kaiser

The_Kaiser New Member

Aug 26, 2006
    London
    man...seriously this new Cl kit doesn't look 2 good...ws thinking of getting this one or the new away it..dunno which dou...

2. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    new long sleeve away kit. that answer is easy. the new CL kit would look sort of cool if it had buttons but lame with little round off.

3. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eurosport Update:

Bayern Munich Away short-sleeve and shorts available stateside now!!
    LINK HERE

4. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Please tell me where one can find one of these... the Felix coat!!! (not in Bayern shop at present).
    [​IMG]

P-H-A-T

I am in need of a new raincoat. :D

5. Bayern4Life

Bayern4Life Member+

Aug 22, 2004
    And I wanna know where I can find Van Bommel's jacket???? Now that is sharp!!!!!

6. Shay 1962

Shay 1962 Member

Jul 31, 2006
    Van Bommell's top is part of a training suit.Check out item number 6886 from the Bayern shop online.

7. WorldGame

WorldGame Member

Aug 28, 2002
    Orlando
  8. Tifón

Tifón New Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Mexico city
    A personal question for you .

I recently bought my Bayern home shirt. And it took me by surprise that it was made in mexico, i just wanted to know where did your shirts were made :p

9. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well I just checked out the 2 most recent ones I bought from the official FC Bayern team shop in Munich. The new away longsleeve white kit was made in Thailand. and the home red shirt without the stripes from last year was made in Tunisia. I do remember though a few years back during the T-Mobile days there were some made in Portugal, and I think maybe even back to the Opel days some were made from the UK. Hope that helps at all. The new Bayern shirt with the stripes I'm not positive though, could be mexico.

also, all my shirts are either from Eurosport, FC Bayern's Official Shop, or this place called Soccer Post back in my home town in Illinois which is practically same as Eurosport just not as many options :( None of my shirts were purchased on Ebay so none of them are knock-offs

10. Tifón

Tifón New Member

Jun 30, 2006
    Mexico city
    Well i bought mine at the offical ADIDAS merchandise shop here in Mexico City, so its not fake. But i was surprised as it was cheap (like 63 us dollars) , when most of the european tems shirts are around 90 dollars here.

And apart from this, the most recents i have are the black one who was used in champions league and the away gold one who was used last year, both of them were made in Portugal ;).

Shame FC Bayern shop doesnt ship to mexico :( .

11. MaJoR_STG

MaJoR_STG New Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Got my self a new authentic 07 away :D

[​IMG]

Big props to Teamgeist for making very nice looking jerseys.

12. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    CAN YOU SAY "P-H-A-T"????!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Available here: LINK

13. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Eissman i was thinkin same thing, I have a black Munich jacket by adidas and a grey Bayern jacket buy adidas, the red would perfectly finish off my collection, and it is sort of retro old school throw back which u usually dont see with soccer so i like it a lot. Its been goin on forever in the states with basketball, then they busted out football and baseball. Thank God they are finally doing it with European football, hahaha. seriously i do like this retro bayern stuff

14. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Yeah, they have the 1986 "double winners" retro Long-sleeve shirt as well here at Bigsoccer and a short-sleeve retro cotton t-shirt as well. Nice stuff.

LINK

That track top is pimpin, though, innit??:)

15. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Actually, just saw this bad-boy... !!! Nice !!!

Where can one find this for sale?? (the hoodie that is.. .not Felix!)

[​IMG]

16. BMike86

BMike86 Member

Jun 26, 2005
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    that looks like half zip right?

if it didnt have the hood i would totally buy it. But i hate hoods, i'd rather put on a beanie than a hood