Danny Szetela thinks he's a thug...

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by kikkoman1231, Apr 16, 2006.

1. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    You can find myspace pages for NCAA Basketball and Football players, MLB players, NBA players, NHL players, and I'm guessing some NFL players too. So, either you don't respect anything that these American athletes do, or you just have a huge mancrush on anything soccer related from Europe or South America.

2. murtaugh

murtaugh Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    The kind that makes 300 grand a year for sitting on his ass.

3. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    I guess I have less than a year to get it out of my system then.

HOLLA!

4. SankaCofie

SankaCofie Member

Aug 8, 2000
    Skorgolia
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    how many of those do you think are actually made by the players... and not wierd stalker-fans.

I just can't see brian mcbride have a myspace account.

5. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8

gwen?

although i believe she's older than that

6. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8

i'm sure for most it's an issue of pr... keeping their name out there and such

however, in this league... i would assume that's not the case

i'm not saying they should or shouldn't do it... just that i do believe it's a topic that should be thought about

7. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8
    by the way

has anyone checked to see if danny and fat cat are myspace buddies?

:D

8. crewfighter

crewfighter New Member

Feb 15, 2006
    Claddagh's Roof
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Interesting enough his song is Ohio is for lovers by Hawthorne Heights. Man she is pretty decent to, that's sad. Some of the Crewzers this year have that cellulite going on could see it when they ran onto the field, some thunder thighs. But there are some good ones in there.

Too bad someone from yellowcard wasnt around to take pictures.

9. NotAbbott

NotAbbott Member

Oct 11, 1999
    My Own Little World
    Once again, I feel the need to quote Brian from The Family Guy from a couple weeks ago:

Later,
    COZ

10. The Blind Pig

The Blind Pig Member

Jul 14, 2005
    Section 8
    sounds reasonable to me

11. douglasmhines

douglasmhines New Member

Nov 7, 2005
    please explain what race has to do with any of this . . . the guy is an idiot obviously, but it isn't like he is calling out adu because of his race.

12. ugaaccountant

ugaaccountant New Member

Oct 26, 2003
    If you look at Brian's it looks like a fans. Most of the young MLS guys are clearly real and used by their friends b/c girls that look like that don't really follow MLS. If these sites help get those girls to the games i'll be a happy camper.

13. Pula

Pula New Member

Mar 17, 2006
    USA
    So for your selfish pleasure, you want women in the stands, just for their looks, and not because they are passionate fans of the game. MLS needs fans that understand the game, and not people who go there for players' looks. I am a good looking woman, but at the same time i know a lot about the game. My cousin played for the San Jose Earthquakes and scored the play off goal that eliminated the LA Galaxy in that great game. Soccer is in my blood, and that's why i am going to the games. Not to be nobody's eye candy.Learn how to respect a woman, moron.

14. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    These guys get more ass than a toilet seat. I don't want to hear any more complaints about their salaries... :D

15. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Haha! That was about the only thing I took from these stupid sites too. LOL

16. kikkoman1231

kikkoman1231 New Member

Jun 2, 2005
    Comiskey Park
    Jesus Christ, woman. Chill the f*ck out. With complaining like that, you don't deserve womanly treatment.

17. Shaydee

Shaydee Member

Apr 8, 2002
    New Jersey
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I don't give a ******** if they know a corner kick from a field goal. If they're hot I want them in the stands.

18. murtaugh

murtaugh Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Rodrigo Faria? You might be the only person on the planet who has any idea where he is.

FYI: telling Chicago Fire fans you are related to Rodrigo Faria = not a great way to endear yourself to them

19. lammygeek

lammygeek New Member

Feb 4, 2003
    minneapolis mn
    LOL, if she's related to Rodrigo, I can think of some other things that are 'in her blood'...

20. Ron Keller

Ron Keller New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Shampoo-Banana
    Day late and a dollar short and all that, but how this thread didn't get titled "Danny Szetela thinks he's a 14 year old girl..." is beyond me.

21. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So lets get this straight. The thread starter says Szetela is a thug because he listens to rap music?

Wow kikkoman1231, you have any hidden racist feelings brewing? Perhaps i could introduce you to Peter Novak and Amado Guevara...you guys could form a closet hate group.

22. jjayg

jjayg New Member

May 9, 2002
    Rolling Ghettos, IL
    Kikkoman is a total racist. He hates all people of color. He supports White Supremacy and hates rap music!
    Good call Onionsack! It's a pleasure to be in the presence of someone who is so in tune with reality and knows so much about even total strangers like Kikkoman and Peter Nowak. All obvious racists.
    Except Ronnie O'brien. He's definately NOT a racist.

23. murtaugh

murtaugh Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Wasn't it Walsh who suggested we have a banner made that says "RONNIE O'BRIEN IS NOT A RACIST"? That's some funny shit.

24. kikkoman1231

kikkoman1231 New Member

Jun 2, 2005
    Comiskey Park
    Relax with the personal attacks, Onionsack. Jesus Christ. The reason I said that he's a "thug" is b/c he's white, enjoys rap music, calls Freddy Adu "my n*gga", flicks off people in his pictures saying: "This is to all you haters out there !!", wears his hats sideways and lays down a two-finger salute. In most parts of America, he'd be called a wigger or a wanna-be thug.

That's why the title says so, if you don't like it...

[​IMG]

25. Ron Keller

Ron Keller New Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Shampoo-Banana
    It looks like Danny is going to have a couple of months to make his myspace page totally super cool and cruise the web for prepubescent girls.