DAMN Persian kid got Moves!!!

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by GianPaolo, Nov 21, 2004.

1. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
  2. RuffRyder

RuffRyder New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    I heard he was PersianTiger.

Nice stuff. Iranians=best dribblers.

3. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    His name is Soufiane Touzani and he currently lives in Holland.

4. Forza Badger

Forza Badger New Member

Aug 29, 2004
    i'm
    I remember I was playing RM for a local team when we were playing against some kid who could do pretty fancy moves. Don't get me wrong, nothing that crazy, but pretty impressive with the step-overs. I remember he was coming from the left flank (he was a winger) and he tried to get past the defender. He tried some stupid fancy move twisting the ball and just had the ball knocked away from him. This happened everytime he would drive, except he would try to mix up the moves. Unfortunate for him, the time it took him to showboat was more than enough for my friend to simply knock the ball away.

Fancy dribbling and tricks look impressive. Just from my limited football experience they aren't that useful. I will say when people like Ronaldinho do stuff like that on the pitch it blows my mind, I guess the best can pull it off. :D

5. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Is this kid a professional soccer player or just a regular kid with alot of free time?
    But more importantly is he really Persian?

6. the_13th_redneck

the_13th_redneck BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2002
    You obviously haven't played against someone who's REALLY good at it.
    There are some who do the moves but don't really think of what the defender's doing and after some step overs just runs into the guy or falls over the ball (which usually means he's not good at it).
    I have played against some Moroccan guys and my God these guys are good. Their passing, shooting etc. wasn't that great but their dribbling was incredible.

7. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    He's just a free-styler and not a pro.

I've heard that his mom is Turkish and his dad is Persian. They all live in Holland.

8. persiantiger

persiantiger Guest

I guess it's you then ruffster.

4 beings use the mighty and superior persiantiger to post here.

1. The god version, he is the almighty the all knower and seener. No one can match his majesty. He is unmatched in the universe in terms of power and knowledge.
    2. PersianTiger The destroyer. He insults all, destroys everything and everyone in his path without caring for them.
    3. The sockpuppet maker. Has his own army and have now taken over bigsoccer with his army by crushing huss and his crew.
    4. The superior persian human being version. The average joe? nope he is superior to all mankind. Created by the PT god version, he has the looks, the brain, the muscels and the knowledge to get anything he wants in this world PT 1 has created just for him. "Why do we live?" if this is a question that has been boggling your mind, look no furthure for answers. The religions, science ect can't tell you the answer, but I can. You have simply been created to amuse his highness the superior human being version in his kingdom planet earth.
    5. The high version. He is high all the time. Usually posts on bigsoccer on weekends. I am using this version right now btw.
    6. The mighty rapper. The best in the game. He thinks the world is too small for him, He cares for no one, he disses and disses and disses, and tries to get shot and die so he can go to heaven but no one dares to kill him as they are afraid the other persiantiger will find out about it and will slap them.
    7. The sports expert. Whenever you see persiantiger giving good analysis of soccer games here, it is him. As you might have noticed he rarely posts here.... :)

High Tiger's advice of the day
    don't highlight this if you don't want to hear the truth.
    [result] W E E D is good for you and smoking makes you look cool[/result]

IM OUT!
    pz B CH S

9. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York
    Meh, the tricks are cool the first couple times, but it kind of gets old at the end.

10. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yea nothing like grabbing a guy everytime he gets past you or just punting the ball down field and chasing it ala the US nat'l team...

11. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

Right because all those fancy moves have helped Mexico beat us all the time in the past couple years, eh?

12. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    Sweet so he was actually persian, i just took a guess because he looks lile my persian friend. I was gonna say he was Armenian but i diden't see his Unibrow.

13. Tecos

Tecos Member+

Apr 8, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Tecos UA de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yea the US have won the past few games...and have won over millions of american fans to soccer with their entertaining style of play at the same time...sellouts abound at mls games...

14. SABuffalo786

SABuffalo786 New Member

May 18, 2002
    Buffalo, New York

Oooooooooh, attendance smack. I guess that's the best the Mexicvnts can do these days, the dominance so brutally crushing on their fragile egos.

15. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    I get really bored with this free-style nonsense. You can do tricks with a football - big deal. I can do lots of tricks with a pen, lighter and cards. So what? If you practise something a lot, you become good at it. It doesn't make you any good at the actual game. I would much rather watch Ronaldino or Karimi do these things and beating players in match situations. It's a lot harder and better than some punk kid, who thinks he's greatest thing since sliced bread, mucking about with a ball. I would pay to see someone like Ayala or Keane teach that kid a painful lesson. Sorry for the negative attitude, I'm just sick of these videos being on a football board.

16. neovox

neovox Member

Aug 21, 2003
    Sul do Brasil
    Zico once said: A dribbling is only justifiable when it serves to transpose an obstacle. In other way it's just a fancy move.

The kid is good, but not that good.

17. Green Tabasco

Green Tabasco New Member

May 3, 2003
    Yeah? But is he qood good cook?

Or is it all PopTarts, Corn Flakes and the ocasional bean and cheese nuked burrito?

18. GianPaolo

GianPaolo New Member

Apr 20, 2004
    Long Island, NY
    This kid has the second best fancy moves right after DAVIDS but i bet thats all hye can do. He probably has no on field moves.

19. Zitor

Zitor New Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Chicago
    The country that I came from, this kind of kid were good because they played b themselves at the side of the pitch while the others were playing some real soccer. These kind of kids just never made the team.

20. RuffRyder

RuffRyder New Member

Sep 15, 2003
    Sounds like a great mix.

21. pololo

pololo Member

Jun 1, 2000
    Sweden/Stockholm
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile