Damian Paulette at San Lorenzo?

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad Academy' started by Dave Marino-Nachison, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    A roster for a youth team at the Argentine club lists him as a '95 "mediocampista" from Los Angeles. However, the search results page lists that roster as being published last season, and it's the only mention of his name on the site I could find. Consequently, not sure he's still there.

Damián Paulette -26/12/1995; Los Ángeles (USA)

http://www.sanlorenzo.com.ar/articulos/69/

Also haven't been able to find out much else about the guy.

crow60 repped this.
  2. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    crow60 repped this.
  3. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    crow60 repped this.
  4. prowazekii

prowazekii Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. crow60

crow60 New Member

May 3, 2013
    Club:
    CA San Lorenzo de Almagro
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Currently he plays for our 5th Division as both left and right back, if you need any more information on any of our players I will be happy to provide it.

USvsIRELAND and Tom Collingsworth repped this.
  6. USvsIRELAND

USvsIRELAND Member+

Jul 19, 2004
    ATL
    This Giovane Lobo kid sounds interesting:

FCLA coach Beto Dos Santos, the uncle of Giovani and Jonathan Dos Santos, has connections with a number of clubs in Brazil. LAFC has taken teams down in the past to compete in tournaments. Lobo was one of the players that FCLA recommended when Sao Paulo called the club asking for any players worthy of getting a look at the historic club.
    Lobo flew down to Brazil last week to start his yearlong contract with the club. The club and Lobo’s parents agreed to that start date, so he could join at the start of the new school year.
    The youngster has dual citizenship (Brazil and U.S.). Shanley said that Lobo has been in U.S. marketing training centers, but yet to receive a call-up to the youth national team.

7. CreightonMCFCjoey

Jan 30, 2007
    Omaha, NE
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. agoo101284

agoo101284 Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Bronx, NY
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He would play for the Walmart sponsored team, wouldn't he?

9. Bryan Covarrubias

Bryan Covarrubias New Member

Aug 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Hi Guys, Damian Paulette is my nephew and is currently looking for an opportunity to return to the states and play soccer. Any help with tryouts is much appreciated. Please contact me at appletecky@gmail.com or 323-630-3037.

Thanks,

Bryan

USvsIRELAND, Pl@ymaker and Testudo repped this.
  10. Testudo

Testudo Member+

Jan 29, 1999
    Arlington, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So, a '95 YA with experience in San Lorenzo's youth teams would like to return to play in the US. What would be the right level for him to target? PDL/NPSL? College/JC? Maybe NAIA if amateur status is an issue?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pl@ymaker repped this.
  11. Dave Marino-Nachison

Jun 9, 1999
    I can't find mention of him on either the senior or youth team web sites of San Lorenzo. Anybody know his whereabouts? (Based on social media postings, he's still in Argentina, but I'm not sure he's still with the club...)

Pl@ymaker repped this.