Dallas Gooners-Meet at Trinity Hall this Sat.

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by ArsenalTexan3, Sep 29, 2003.

1. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    They will be showing the Arsenal/'pool game on the TV monitor in the back. Game is at 6:30am and hopefully Goonerrooni will be awake to make the match as he will be in Dallas by that time.

Also if any of you are wanting to join us for the Burn game later that night, let me know asap.I have 5 vouchers left for those interested in going. Ifnothing else, we can treat the citizens of southlake to a dose of reality w/various Arsenal chants. Hey Steve Morrow worethe red not too many years ago. :)

2. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    I'll be out of town Saturday, boys. Hoist a pint or two for me.

3. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    We Man Utd fans will start showing up right about the time Kewell's second goal hits the back of the Arse net :D

They're showing Man Utd: Birm-y at 9:00AM. See you fellas there... unless the "real" Arsenal shows up and all the Arsenal fans have left by halftime in disgust!

Just kidding around - hehehehehe

4. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Which jersey will you be wearing? I'll make it a point to say hello and wish a blue saturday for you. :D

5. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Don't forget they are showing the Celtic v Rangers game too and this is where the Lonestar Cetic supporters club meets, should be a great time.

6. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    cool, maybe we can join forces and let them know how much better the EPL is. :eek:

7. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
    Is Celtic - Rangers this Saturday, too?? DAMN all the luck...

8. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Just as long as they don't point out that the SPL has 7 CL points from 2 teams and the EPL has 7 pts from 3 teams.

9. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    hehe

I don't know - I may have a run that morning with my running club. If so, I'll just be finishing around 9:00 and may come in in running clothes! I screwed up my ankle in an indoor game a few weeks back (you might have seen me on my cane last time!) and I'm not sure if I can make the run though. If I can't run Saturday morning, I'll prolly wear my Ronaldo jersey (if it comes in time) or my USA blue again...

Are you wearing your ljungberg again? If so, I'll find you.

10. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Allright - the Ronaldo jersey came in today :)

Look for a man in red :)

11. jegerpenge

jegerpenge New Member

Jan 18, 2003
    Lake Charles, LA
    if only there had been a game last saturday, i would have been in town for it

12. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yes I will be and I'll talk more to you about the Burn game.

13. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Do you have extra tix or do I use mine? I have two already... You can re-use yours if you have extra for someone else :)

14. TxTechGooner

TxTechGooner we're having fun here, no?

Feb 24, 2003
    Guys, so is the pub opening up early for the match?? are they serving?? is there a cover? what time does the old firm match come on?? I am moving back to the UK in a couple weeks so id like to meet up with you boys at least before i go back.... this seems like a good match to watch at Trinity Hall... at any rate.. lemme know wassup...
    ill be in me home Henry kit......

15. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Yes the pub opens early and are serving. Both games are at 6:30. Yes there is a cover because the Rangers v Celtic game is a Setanta match so they have to charge a per person cover. I think its $15, $10 if your a member of Lonestar CSC

16. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Will you also be rolling around on the ground trying to draw a penalty the instant a waitress lightly brushes against you? Joking, I'm only joking!

Sounds like you guys have a good vibe going down there - should be a great Soccer Saturday.

17. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
  18. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
  19. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Open-Yes
    Serving-Yes and I recommend there food.
    Cover charge-Doubt it because if I read the schedule right, it is a nonsentena match. However the spl game is. I'll calland find out asap.

20. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Just called Trinity Hall and there is NO cover charge unless you decide to go and watch the celtic game. So all who can, show up.

21. DallasGooner

DallasGooner Member

Apr 16, 2003
    Dallas, Texas
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    How does that work? You'll be able to see the big screen no matter where the TV monitors are setup.

22. Coach_McGuirk

Coach_McGuirk New Member

Apr 30, 2002
    Between the Pipes
  23. ArsenalTexan3

ArsenalTexan3 Member

Arsenal
    Sep 24, 2002
    Jakarta
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    I think it is as long as you don't get up and try to watch the celtic game and avoid paying cover.

24. dwinkler

dwinkler New Member

Aug 11, 2000
    Denver, CO
    Either that or Ruud's already taken him under his wing.

25. goonerooni

goonerooni Member

May 21, 2003
    Hertfordshire
    Yep im now in this neck of the woods.. My friend lori will kindly give me a lift to trinity hall and i cant wait to meet up for a beer or several... See you tomorrow at roughly 06.15am and heres hoping we will be raising our glasses to three points!