Daily Routine?

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by hambone, Mar 28, 2003.

1. hambone

hambone New Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Any ideas for what I should do for a 1 hour daily soccer practice by myself? I'm not exactly sure what i need to work on the most toher than my left foot. I have pretty good passing with both feet until it gets to long distances. Same thing goes for controlling the ball. Just wondering if anyone had any good ideas, right now I mostly just practise juggling and off the wall but I don't think that I specifically learn much from that I want to target one skill at a time and work hard on that to get in right so that I can see improvement.

2. GreenDay

GreenDay New Member

Sep 15, 2001
    Estonia
    juggling and the wall are very good but it would be also good if you had a net-thingy (a regural goal will also do)so you could practice powerful and accurate shots/passes with both feet. It's important to do that while moving with the ball, not with a dead ball. And you can make a dribbling route in your backyard too.

You can use a wall pretty well to practice trapping too. Shoot at the wall with power at different angles, then try to control the rebounding ball so that it's really close to you after your first touch. If you hit the wall at an angle, you'll have to run to the ball - then try to control the ball so that your first touch will move the bal towards the direction you would want to run in a game situation. Like someone said, a player is as good as his/her first touch. Eventually you have to be able to surprise your opponent with your first touch.