D.C. United - San Jose pregame Bay Area newspaper articles (Saturday, 9/13/03)

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by Goodsport, Sep 13, 2003.

1. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
  3. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    &nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp :(

4. doppelganger

doppelganger Member

Jul 6, 2001
    santa cruz, ca
    SJMN also shows the match as 4:30 on FS Bay Area....

5. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Re: Re: D.C. United - San Jose pregame Bay Area newspaper articles (Saturday, 9/13/03

For those with Comcast digital cable, the match is on Shootout at 9 PM PST on channel 422 (SPPV2). At least according to the digital cable onscreen program guide.

Shootout only seems to be showing one of today's matches live (Flamers v. Gals, 7 PM PST on 425). Two other matches are also shown on delay at 9 PM (NYNJ/NE and CLB/DAL, the latter of which is also on live on FSW).

[rant]One thing they didn't mention when I ordered Shootout earlier this year was that the channels are shared with ESPN college football PPVs once the school year started, thus making Shootout not so special (tape delays, then showing all the delayed broadcasts at the same time... :rolleyes: ). Thank God FSN's showing it live.[/rant]

Is this the same for Shootout subscribers who use dishes, or were there enough channels put aside that Shootout can actually show today's games live?

6. Goodsport

Goodsport Moderator
    Staff Member

May 18, 1999
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Re: Re: Re: D.C. United - San Jose pregame Bay Area newspaper articles (Saturday, 9/1

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp Thanks for the info (and I accidently deleted my post that you responded to when I tried to make a correction to it - no biggy, though)!

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp GO EARTHQUAKES!!! :(

-G