Cylde vs Celtic Pre/Dur/Post [R]

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by celtic76, Jan 6, 2006.

1. celtic76

celtic76 Member

Aug 30, 2001
    WI USA
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Hail Hail

Celtic take a visit to Cylde which at the very least should be an enterating game to say the very least. Keano should see some action and I am wondering how long it will take for him to get booked in this game. Not for a foul of course but where he tells the ref to stick the foul. Selection seems to be intresting I would like to see a few Bohys rested this weekend. Maybe

Marshall
    Virgo-Du Wei-McManus-Wallace
    Lennon-Keane-McGeady-Pearson
    Zurwaski - Maloney

Final score Cylde 0-4 Celtic

2. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland
    Re: Cylde vs Celtic Pre/Dur/Post

Hopefully Keane's first action as a Celtic player will be to cripple that lying jug-eared tool Alex Williams :rolleyes: :D

3. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland

I'd actually prefer if they both injured each other. Both are odious scumbags, a disgrace to their profression.

As for the score, well, obviously I'll root for the underdog here.

4. TimBhoy

TimBhoy New Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Glasgow, Scotland

With Balde away I expect to see Du Wei, being hearing good thing about him, lets see what he can do. Also keep Pearson in he deserves a run in the team before we make any decision to move him on.

Don't underestimate Clyde, they are near the top of the First division having just lost to runaway leaders St Mirren at Love street (Incidently that looks like it could be a great game tomorrow, I might go-St Mirren v Motherwell)

Remember they were leading Rangers at Ibrox in the CIS 2-1 until the 74th min.

Lots of media coverage because of Keane, I expect the ground outside the open end to be full as well..better have more than two police keeping them out :D otherwise it could be two to a seat :D

5. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

St. Mirren have been quite a strange side this season. Morton have played them twice and thoroughly outplayed them both times, also they have won most of their games by 1 goal, yet they are so far ahead in the league. All I can say is the first division can't be very good this season.

Clyde have a decent young side but nothing special, actually it's like a team for wayward young footballers, or maybe more like a young offenders institution :rolleyes:

6. TimBhoy

TimBhoy New Member

Jul 26, 2003
    Glasgow, Scotland

I know they beat you in the bells semi, when did you play them other than that? not a fan but I "keep my eye on the buddies results" They have only lost one league game this season to the "Big boys" of Dundee, canny be luck:D

Anyhoo Motherwell were VERY lucky to have won the CIS game at love street 2-0 after extra time, second time lucky for the lads from the big Glasgow suburb

7. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland

There was the 0-0 game in the bells cup and we beat them 2-0 in the Renfrewshire cup final, not the most prestigious of cups I know but both sets of players do take it seriously. In both these games I can't see how St. Mirren are managing to be so far ahead.

They've managed to win 15 games by a single goal this season, i'm not saying it's luck but it's strange for a team to command a league but not command the games.

These games are usually the same, the lower league team completly outplays the SPL side but loses a couple of silly goals and makes it look as if it was easy for the SPL team.

8. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland

I just noticed that you keep calling it Cylde.

It's Clyde, as in the river Clyde, which flows just a few miles away from Parkhead. (Not that you'd know anything about the area around Celtic Park :))

9. Toon³

Toon³ Member

Dec 27, 2002
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Come on Clyde! 2-0 at half time.

10. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Same old Celtic, always cheating! :mad:

Clyde had two perfectly legitimate goals ruled out and then miss a penalty. It should definitely be 4-0 and perhaps more. A very poor display by the officials and Celtic's defense.

11. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Would anyone now like to argue against the proposition that Du Wei was signed solely to provide replica shirt revenue in China?

God, this is hilarious. "Cylde" are humping Celtic :)

12. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    2-1, ********sticks.

13. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland
    Well done clyde :D

14. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Sure your right there;)

15. Acidman

Acidman New Member

May 30, 2005
    Dundee -_-
    Clyde deserved to win by more than 1 goal, i feel sorry for Du Wei, he had a rough game:(

16. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Justice is done. Clyde thrash 12 man Celtic.

17. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    I feel sorry for him if Celtic told him he was being signed as a footballer. He's here to sell jerseys in China, he must be, he's nowhere near good enough for the First Division (let alone the SPL) on that showing.

As for Celtic FC, they took "Cylde" lightly, and look where it got them.

Going down to the supermarket now to get some ale - this calls for a celebration :D

Well done to "Cylde". Oh, and celtic76... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You'll remember it's Clyde, not "Cylde", now, won't you? :D

18. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis
    I wonder what Keano feels about his debut. Did Du Wei get hit with a shoe? Two debuts to get played off the park by Clyde? Wow. How many players from Clyde got the story they'll tell their grandchildren today? That was a pretty "strong" side Celtic fielded too. No excuses.

19. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Just saw the Du Wei penalty incident again. That boy's never a footballer. ********ing hilarious :)

20. Teso Dos Bichos

Teso Dos Bichos Red Card

Sep 2, 2004
    Purged by RvN
    Where are all the Celtic fans? Should we wait 24hrs or start the search now? :confused:

21. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    really impressed with clyde they were supurb! celtic were crap!

22. nach0king

nach0king Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Dallas Proper
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Yep, as hilarious as it is laughing at Celtic, Clyde deserve credit. They saw the weaknesses and exploited them. A rip-roaring performance and a deserved win.

23. jimi hendrix

jimi hendrix BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jan 2, 2006
    rock 'n' roll hell
    poor old keane "whats the score keano". i cant talk though my team were knocked out today:(

24. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Anyone have a video clip of this?

25. Scottish_Morton

Jul 7, 2003
    Irvine, Scotland