customized quakes jerseys?

Discussion in 'San Jose Earthquakes' started by SJfuture, Dec 4, 2003.

1. SJfuture

SJfuture New Member

May 25, 2001
    Livermore, CA
    I know this an oft asked question but with Xmas fast approaching I thought I'd bring it up again; where can one get Earthquakes jerseys with names on the back? I'd prefer to order online if possible. My wife is a HUGE Mulrooney fan and would love to get a jersey with his name and number on it. I've looked in the obvious places online but can't see anything readily available. Any tips or suggestions would be very welcome.
    Thanks!

2. Noah Dahl

Noah Dahl New Member

Nov 1, 2001
    Pottersville
    Better yet, where can you get one with a Clash patch and MELLA on the back?

3. Quaker

Quaker Member+

FC Dallas
    Apr 19, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Try California Customs in Santa Clara (408.727.4477). I'm pretty sure they do the team's jerseys. Brian should be able to set you up with a nice Christmas gift...

4. SJfuture

SJfuture New Member

May 25, 2001
    Livermore, CA
    I'm a little reluctant to use California Customs....had a bad experience. I ordered a quakes polo shirt at the beginning of December for an Xmas present...it arrived in June. I'm not making that up either.

5. sj_quakes_fan

sj_quakes_fan Member

May 18, 2001
    San Jose
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cal Custom is the ONLY place I've ever purchased my Quakes shirts. I usually get them in a week or less, provided they have the item available when I order it. I won't buy elsewhere. And this is the guy who does the team's shirts, so you know it's authentic.

Sorry you had a bad experience though. :(

6. spejic

spejic Cautionary example

Mar 1, 1999
    San Rafael, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Man, he had the greatest hair ever.

Can CC customize a Clash jersey I already have? But I have to pick a player first... Oh the agony of choice!

7. BlueMeanie

BlueMeanie New Member

Apr 1, 2002
    EastSIIIIDE
    Re: Re: customized quakes jerseys?

Easy. ZICO.

A couple years ago, I asked Brian about customizing old Clash tops and he said he still had some of the numbers and letters but would need to track down the Honda patches. Or vice-versa. Call them.

FWiW, I've had Cal Custom do several customized jerseys for me over the years. They are always prompt and do quality work, although they have a bad habit of not calling when my orders are ready (I have to track them down).

8. Noah Dahl

Noah Dahl New Member

Nov 1, 2001
    Pottersville

Sweet.

Everytime I saw that shirt at Spartan I'd wanna hand the guy five bucks. And I'd probably still be rolling...

9. SJfuture

SJfuture New Member

May 25, 2001
    Livermore, CA
    weak, I just called Cal Customs...they only have to jerseys in stock, both XL and they're not getting any in.

Square one.