NSR: Current Events thread

Discussion in 'Brazil NSR' started by NotreDameFlamengo, Nov 17, 2012.

1. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Emperor Adriano repped this.
  2. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Utica NY (the refugee city)
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    And I love how the media is making it out so simple. Stop Isis than you stop attacks like these which is incredibly naive

3. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    just lol @ that. and what about the tens of millions muslims in European countries that groups like ISIS branch out from. Honest to God this is the weakest generation of western leaders in the entire history. Merkel must be held accountable for every single terrorist act post refugee crisis.

4. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    yeah just like they stopped after they got Al Qaeda and Bin Laden. RIGHT? :rolleyes:

5. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Is this world crazier than ever or is it just me? I'm only 24 so maybe it's more of me not living long enough? Lol.

6. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Probably the craziest time since the origins of Western Civilization. The Theocratic order of the middle ages, for all of their faults were based on scientific ignorance. What we have now is common sense Being subverted and as a result we have regressed culturally.

So Merkel agrees to pay $3bil to Turkey as well as relaxing visa restriction in exchange for stemming the flow of refugees into greece other Schengen countries. Without discussing the fact that Turkey is clearly buying ISIS black market oil and just shot down a russian Jet because of it. The point of this deal was to not allow more muslims into Europe, yet she commits to a visa waiver for 75 million of them? Smh...

Yesterday a muslim Terrorist 14 people dead in San Bernardino 1 hour from where I live. Obamas predictable response is to push for gun control. I wonder if he already forgot what happened in 'gun free' Paris just 3 weeks ago? Welcome to idiocracy.

MerlinRM repped this.
  7. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yet another Bolivarian farce of a government is about to collapse in South America soon. Venezuela's opposition is claiming victory in voting tonight. Control of the legislature will allow for them to call for emergency presidential elections next year.

Brazil's situation pisses me off but Venezuela's makes my blood boil. My ex's family had their family business taxed so heavily that they had to shut down. Then when her brother started to complain, he was locked up.

Kirchner and co were also kicked out of Argentina a few weeks ago.

samuel_clemens repped this.
  8. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    The day of reckoning for Maduro and Morales cannot come soon enough, those two scumbags make Lula look like a decent human being.

9. NotreDameFlamengo

Jul 25, 2011
    Raleigh, NC
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    I also love seeing Cristina Kirchner crying and throwing pathetic hissy fits on Twitter.

samuel_clemens and MerlinRM repped this.
  10. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Just catching up on the Zika virus outbreak in Brazil and the rest of Latin America. I read that it came from a someone who came during the World Cup back in 2014 :eek:.

11. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Now we all have to read pray for Paris pray for Belgium, like get the fuk out of here. People going to work paid the price with their blood for the naivety of their politicians, I don't feel bad, just being honest. I've been called names and have been shunned for my views, I saw this happening in Europe 7 years ago. Gets annoying seeing everyone act like they care so much when they supported the policies and appeasement which continues to lead to the deaths of innocent people. Pathetic society we live in

12. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Its crazy, I was just reading up on the guy that got captured a few days ago who was part of the French attacks. I thought to myself that something was bound to happen as retaliation.

13. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    #138 samuel_clemens, Mar 23, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    I don't believe in "naivete". THe goal with immigration is to make Euro nationals minorities in their own countries, so that they can never vote out of the control of supra-national entities such as the European Union. and the UN.

Hugarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban said it best:

Century's Best repped this.
  14. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  15. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I didn't even need to wait for this to make the news. I knew there was no way Odebrecht wasn't going to bring up the stadiums at some point.

I don't know if you guys are following the news but Brazil is on fire right now. They just released over 200 names of politicians from a special database Odebrecht made to hand out bribes.

16. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    Lawsonishere, you're definitely alert, and it's good to see. But please read on...

I personally agree with you. There is no way that the leaders of Europe did not foresee major social tensions with the wholesale importation of millions of non-Europeans in a very short time period.

I saw part of this yesterday. Orban deserves a medal for speaking the truth. But this will NEVER appear on mainstream media/news in the USA.

samuel_clemens repped this.
  17. Century's Best

Century's Best Member+

Jul 29, 2003
    USA
    I tried arguing for firearms ownership in the Current Events thread and was banned because I was blunt enough to say un-PC things. Virtually the entire thread's members were against me.

They think that "gun-free zone" signs will stop evil people from doing evil things. Truly, these naive, ignorant, and sheltered people need to spend a few hours in a dangerous neighborhood in a major Latin American city. They will never oppose firearms ownership again.

samuel_clemens and Emperor Adriano repped this.
  18. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    They never had to live in a dangerous neighborhood or place before, most of them in that forum had an easy basic suburban life where going to college was expected. It's hard for me to listen to people talk about violent situations when they never have been in one.

19. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

it's like it didn't happen. the mainstream media didn't acknowledge it at all. Only a brief transcript in the Fox News site, but not the cable channel, even in the wake of the Brussels attack.

20. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
  21. Emperor Adriano

Emperor Adriano Member+

Jun 17, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    So did everyone here end up jumping on the trump train ? I don't think mengao would admit it if he did lol but I know some of you guys were considering him. I know Samuel Clemens would vote for him haha.

22. Mengão86

Mengão86 Moderator
    Staff Member

Flamengo
    Brazil
    Nov 16, 2005
    Maryland, RJ/ES/PE
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'll pass on both of the likely presidential candidates....I can't say I don't like all of Trump's ideas, though.

MerlinRM repped this.
  23. samuel_clemens

Dec 20, 2005
    Los Angeles CA
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I was on it as soon as I realized he was serious about it. You'd think that, people reaised in Brazil would appreciate this country and preserve it, and not support the transformation of America that BOTH Democract and mainstream Republicans want it.

MerlinRM repped this.
  24. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil