Cual sera la Seleccion Mexicana para el 2006?

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by JuanRulfo, Oct 28, 2004.

1. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Damn right!!

2. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Source please...

3. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Like it or not El Tri needs Castillo.

If you're going to rely on Fonseca, Bautista, Bravo, Borgetti, Osorno and Medina to take you far in the WC, pass me whatever you're smoking.

Castillo's played against some of the best in the world at Olympiakos.

You guys will eat your words when he's El Tri's savior.

4. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    I agree, Bravo, Bofo and all of those other Chivas aren't consistant enough to all be starters for the NT. But on the other hand Nery Castilla is a f@g. He wants Mexico to beg for him.

5. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Any why shouldn't they? They're losing their advantage in CONCACAF to the U.S. and all their other young strikers have turned out to be shyt. Their domestic league has too many foreign strikers so the homegrown talent doesn't get a chance.

6. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    So is this really so??? Nery wants to suit up for El Tri?? If so where did you hear this from?? I hope your not making it up!! Just to surgarcoat things here on this forum??? But if thats true That will make El Tri even stonger!! You think La volpe will give him a hard time about not joining before?? You know what wouild be funny if Hugo took over and then Nery came to play for El Tri!!! ?? LOL

7. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    where does nery play?

8. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  9. Rudy R9

Rudy R9 New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Estadio Azteca
    Personally I think Talvera will be on the Wc team and maybe Osorio could be a candidate. But yous wont be seeing me until 2010! :p

10. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    thats what i said and its true

11. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    no tienes vergueza??? i would rather mexico not qualify to germany 06 than to have a player like castillo playing for el tri.

12. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    fukc Nery......... I can't believe that we would ask him back.

If he comes on his own volition fine............

13. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan

He had plenty of chances. Screw him.

14. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    all i got to say is bull sh1t, lets say he plays in one of the last world qualifiers for mexico and starts showing his skill, are you going to protest him after his first hat trick ??

or how about a winning goal to put mexico up over usa

as soon as he does good for mexico all of you will forget him, and will be on his nuts

and for those that say no, time will prove you wrong, so lets just wait

15. El Guero Naco

El Guero Naco New Member

Sep 1, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    My point exactly. You've been repped.

16. haro0101

haro0101 New Member

Feb 27, 2004
    tampa bay

couldnt you say the same about gaitan or sinha. to say that it is only important that the guy wins games for us is to imply that whoever plays well for el tri is great even if they have questionable reasons for playing. ultimately, this is leaning toward malinchismo.

moreover, as with the case with nery, no player should have to begged to play for la seleccion. if he was really serious about representing mexico he would have suited up for the olympic team with no questions or quejas. because of this fact i question the guys integrity and his ganas to suit up for el tri. for all we know, nery may be thinking that he has a better shot at going to a WC with el tri as opposed to uruguay.

finally, sure it would be great if he scored winning goals, but he hasnt even done that. that doesnt mean that it would be great to have a primadonna on the team. also, with nery it is all speculation and heresay. let's focus on the guys we can count on and hope that la volpe gets fired or he has some epiphany and realizes that he needs to try different players and maybe even a new strategy.

oh, how did medina play against the swedes? now that is a young guy we should be talking and speculating about more. f!@# nery!!!!

17. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    lol, he isnt even a starter for olympiakos anymore. how in the hell is he gonna score a hit trick?

he can have alll the skills in the world, i dont give a flying fvck... i dont want him to play for el tri after that whole 'novela'.

no mamen, no tienen verguenza...

18. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito

el dia vendra

19. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    SO why are we carrying on with this subject on nery if he hasn't made no decession or desire to come play for El Tri?? It's pointless!! Unless he's on a plane to Mexico from Greece!!