CSL Transfer/Coaching Changes Talk

Discussion in 'China' started by chengb02, Nov 15, 2010.

1. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    NT head coach, I believe it was.

2. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i remember gerard houllier, the ex-liverpool coach, was also linked with the job tho.
    too long ago, couldn't remember :(
    maybe the old-timers could confirm :)

3. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    PHILIPPE TROUSSIER AND HIS FIRST GAME WITH SHENZHEN RUBY

Shenzhen Ruby lately played a friendly match with Qingdao Jonoon and Troussier's team lost 1-4 to Qingdao. Troussier went apeshit against Ruby during half-time (Ruby was 4-0 down during half-time) and said the following to the team:

"你们一点取胜的欲望都没有,我在你们的脸上看不到任何的杀气。你们的表现太糟糕了,一点责任心都没有。这是我见过的最烂的比赛,日本的丙级队球员都比你们强,日本大学生联赛也强过你们,你们根本就不像一支职业队。"特鲁西埃的一席话,让深圳队的许多球员也是无地自容。

"You guys don't have any desire to win, from your faces I can't see any ambition (or fighting spirit). Your performance were disappointing, no responsibility at all. This is the worst match I ever seen, even third-tier Japanese players are better than you guys, even Japanese University league (players) are stronger than you guys, you guys don't even look like a professional team".

Good luck Troussier :)

4. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    That's quite a lambasting. I wonder if Shenzhen still have the same foreigners as last year (Killen, Hleb et al) and if they were playing?

5. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i heard that hleb had a heated argument with andy nagelain (the german-hong kong mixed blood dude) and it made hleb leave shenzhen ruby for dynamo minsk.

i just checked the roster from wiki, killen should still be in the team.

6. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    We gonna see how the team will react but is exactly like i said, he will kick asses, that rocks :)

7. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
    Too bad he can't speak Chinese. I wonder if the translator conveyed any emotion.

8. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Gao Leilei of Beijing Baxy officially retired because of consistent injuries.
    He was the first Chinese to play and score in Finland league.

9. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    North Korean captain Hong Yong-Jo, who last played for Rostov of Russian Premier League, is linked with Beijing Baxy of China League One.

The news said Hong Yong-Jo worths 750 000 EURO :eek: and this price is hindering the deal.

10. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Inflation in North Korea. :D

11. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    UYGHUR KID MATEJIANG'S BIOGRAPHY + CONFLICTS BETWEEN SHANDONG LUNENG AND CHINESE FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION OVER HIS POTENTIAL AJAX AMSTERDAM TRAINING.

http://sports.163.com/11/0313/08/6V0VQA3T00051C89.html

link in Chinese, pretty damn long read, lemme know if anyone wants a translation.

12. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Translation would be much appreciated for Wild East Football - happy to credit you.

13. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    i will translate by paragraph by paragraph
    hopefully i could finish the translation within a few days (i have couple of lame and annoying school projects on my hands :()

14. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Translation of Mirakhmadjon Muzaffar's Biography

please note:
    Mirakhmadjon Muzaffar is in Uyghur
    His pinyin name is Maitijiang where I will use in the following translation.

original link:
    http://sports.163.com/11/0313/08/6V0VQA3T00051C89.html

Title:
    维族小将试训阿贾克斯搁浅 鲁能不满口头邀请
    Uyghur talent's Ajax trial has been deadlocked/cancelled
    Shandong Luneng dislike the oral invitation

Subtext:
    鲁能泰山俱乐部常务副总韩公政在接受采访时强调“买提江已经进入泰山队的全年计划之中”,“买提江去年被租借到了河南,这个赛季我们把他要了回来,当然就是想重用这名球员。我们不会让其他的事情打乱我们的整体人员结构。”买提江试训阿贾克斯一事,就此便没了下文。

Shandong Luneng's Vice President Han Gongzheng emphasized on the interview that "Maitijiang is already included within Luneng Taishan team's full year plan", "Matijiang was loaned to Henan Construction, this season we want him back, and obviously we will value him for sure. We will not let other events to disrupt the team's harmony." Maitijiang's trial in Ajax Amsterdam was ended like that..

本报记者 李志刚

News reporter: Li Zhigang

由于接到了欧洲豪门阿贾克斯的 试训邀请,年仅20岁的新疆维吾尔族小伙子买提江在中国足球界的名气更大了,人们纷纷猜测他有没有机会去荷兰、能不能在阿贾克斯站稳脚跟、他能不能带动新 疆足球取得突飞猛进的发展、新疆足球人才能否为中国各级国字号球队注入新鲜血液……只是直到现在,去阿贾克斯,仍然只是买提江的一个梦想,在接受采访时, 买提江一方面表示“做梦都想出去看看”,另一方面也在强调“一切都要听俱乐部的安排”。

Because of an invitation from Ajax Amsterdam, one of Europe's biggest football clubs, Uyghur kid Maitijiang, who is just 20 years old, suddenly has his name emerged in the Chinese football arena. Many people were wondering whether did he went to Netherlands or not, will he be able to establish in Ajax Amsterdam or not, will he be able to bring new energy to Uyghur football, and will Uyghur football bring new blood to Chinese football...
    Up to now, going to Ajax Amsterdam, is still Maitijiang's dream. During the interview, Maitijiang stressed two things, first he said "he dreams to take a look at the outside world", yet, he emphasized that "(I) have to listen to the club's arrangement".

15. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    追梦少年
    A teenager who follows his dream

雪山、天池、瓜果、歌舞……除了这些大家耳熟能详的特色,新疆还有什么?足球!没错,就是足球。作为各族人民最喜爱的运动,足球在新疆有着广泛的群 众基础。买提江便出生于新疆喀什的一个足球世家,他的外公祖农在退休之后,从3000个少年中挑选出30个人,开办了一个足球少年班。祖农并不因为买提江 是自己的外孙,便放松对他的要求,那几年的刻苦训练,为买提江如今的腾飞打下了坚实的基础。
    后来中央电视台《足球之夜》栏目听说新疆有这么一个足球少年班,尽管训练条件艰苦,队员们却饱含热情,就派人前往采访。买提江回忆说:“当时我们那里不讲究战术,只是练个人技术。每个人的脚下活都很出色,不知怎么央视就知道了,特地做了采访。”

Xueshan, Tianchi, melons, dance and music...other than all these Xinjiang specialties, what else does Xinjiang have? Football! That's right, it is football. Football is one of the most favourite sports for the Xinjiang people. Maitijiang was born within a Kashgar football family. After his grandfather Zunong retired, he chose 30 students out of 3000 youth players, and open a youth football class. Even though Maitijiang is Zunong's grandson, the grandfather forces his grandson to go through strict training to establish his foundation and potentional.
    Later CCTV's "Football Night" programme heard of Zunong's Xinjiang football class. They heard that even though the football class has harsh and tough training, the players have high moral and heart. The TV programme decided to conduct an interview. Maitijiang said, "We don't even care about football strategy at that time, we just practice individual technique. Everyone has great technique, I don't know how the CCTV heard about us, and they came to interview us".

16. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    机会随后出现了。2004年,当时的鲁能官方微博)足校教练李刚通 过《足球之夜》了解到,新疆有很多孩子喜欢踢球,而且也很有天赋,就专程去喀什选拔苗子,他带回来的几名新疆孩子之中,便有买提江。当时的买提江从来没有 出过远门,家里人不放心让他千里迢迢到山东学习踢球,但买提江的外公祖农却坚持支持买提江“走出去,到外面去看看,去跟高水平的教练好好学习,好球员就该 出去闯荡,只在喀什踢球能有什么出息”。当时和买提江一起被选入鲁能足校的还有另外四个喀什孩子,但由于种种原因,他们后来都回到了新疆,其中一名孩子跟 着叔叔去哈萨克斯坦做起了生意,一个孩子因为身体因素放弃了足球进入了新疆大学,还有一个守门员在新疆体育彩票队踢球,另一个孩子文化课不好,最后学了驾 驶当了出租车司机。大约2007年的时候,看到原来的小伙伴们都回家了,买提江提出“离开鲁能足校,回新疆踢球”,结果被外公祖农严词斥责。祖农告诉买提 江“如果你回来,你对不起我们这个家族,对不起新疆热爱足球的人,是对足球的侮辱”,“既然有了机会在足球的道路上走得更远,那就一定不能回头”。如今祖 农已经去世,但他灌输的理念却是买提江挑战自我、不断前行的精神支柱。

Chances later came. In 2004, Li Gang, who was a coach for Shandong Luneng, heard from the "Football Night" program that Xinjiang has many kids that love football, and they have talents too. He decided to travel to Kashgar to find youth talents. From the few Uyghur kids he recruited, Maitijiang was one of them. Because Maitijiang has never left his area before, his family was worried about Maitijiang travelling to Shandong (which is very far away from Kashgar) to further develop his football skill. However, Zunong support Maitijiang must leave to enhance his potential. Zunong said, "Go out, take a look outside, go learn with high quality coaches, good players should go out for adventures, you won't develop anything if you stay in Kashgar".

There were four other Uyghur kids who were chosen with Maitijiang. Due to many reasons, they all went back to Xinjiang. One kid decided to go back to support his uncle's business. Another kid gave up football due to medical reason and enrolled into the Xinjiang University. One went to Xinjiang to play for the Lottery Football Team as a goalkeeper. The last kid can't adapt to the new culture and became a taxi driver back west.

In 2007, Maitijiang realized his friends all went home, so he proposed to "leave Luneng Football School and go back to Xinjiang to play football". He was scolded by his grandfather. Zunong told Maitijiang, "if you come back, you make our football family sorry, you make the Xinjiang football fans sorry, and you are a disgrace to football", "since you have the opportunity to go further in football, you should not go back". Zunong now passed away, but he taught Maitijiang the philosophy of "keep challenging yourself, don't go back".

stop for now
    continue tomorrow.

17. Fushida

Fushida Member

Jun 17, 2007
    Canada
    now if that's a value every chinese footballer had, we'd be much better off won't we?

18. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    not to make us sound bad
    whenever there was an uyghur playing on the pitch
    the chinese media often gave them the best ratings

e.g.
    i rarely seen the chinese media criticize Maitijiang in the Asian Games, they would scold the whole team except for him

another example is Bali (another uyghur i believe) in Hangzhou Greentown, today the chinese media criticize the hell out of Hangzhou because of the 3-0 lost to FC Seoul, Bali was reported to be the only one that put out the best performance.

maybe the xinjiang players are different from the han and they are very devoted :)

19. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    梦想成真

Dreams Come True

买提江,全名木热合买提江·莫扎帕,莫扎帕是他父亲的名字,而维语“木热合买提江”的汉语意思则是“梦想成真”。机遇再加上个人的努力,让买提江近 几年实现了一个接一个的梦想,他先后顺利入选国青、国奥和国家队,从而成为新中国历史上第一位新疆国脚;两年前还在羞涩地说着“希望能够打上中超联赛”的 买提江,2010赛季被鲁能泰山租借到河南建业,在河南队,买提江出场21次,其中首发16次,成为众多热爱足球的新疆孩子心目中的榜样;在如今的国奥队 里,买提江被布拉泽维奇任命为队长,老布给出的理由是“我感受得出来,其他球员都喜欢买提江,而且在场上对买提江有点敬畏”……曾经年少爱追梦,一心只想 往前飞,买提江还有更多的梦想,比如,他最想加盟英超;比如,他想在中国队打上主力;比如,他想帮助中国队杀入2014巴西世界杯决赛。但是现在,买提江 最现实的梦想就是“能够去阿贾克斯看一看,感受一下那里的气氛,开阔一下眼界”。

Maitijiang, full name Murehemaitijiang Mozhapa. "Mozhapa" is his father's name, and "Murehemaitijiang" means "dreams come true" in the Uyghur language. Combined with luck and hardwork, Maitijiang reached his dreams step by step. He successfully entered the National Youth Team, National Olympics Team, and then the National Team. He became the first Xinjiang player to enter the National Team in the "New China" era.

Two years ago, Maitijiang was shyly said he wanted to play in the China Super League. In 2010, he was loaned to Henan Construction from Shandong Luneng. He played 21 games for Henan, and started 16 of the games. His performance for the team made him a cult hero among the Xinjiang youth footballers. Additionally, Miroslav Blažević, the Chinese Olympic coach, named Maitijiang as the Olympic team captain. Blažević said, "I could feel that everyone in the team loves Maitijiang and has respect for him on the pitch".

Maitijiang actually has more dreams, some of them are playing in English Premier League, becoming a core member in the Chinese National Team, and helping China enter the 2014 World Cup. However, the most realistic dream for Matijiang now is go to Ajax Amsterdam, feel the atmosphere, and open his horizons.

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    出国踢球,是买提江家族的梦想,他出生于新疆喀什的一个足球世家。买提江的外公祖农·马木提是新疆足球界的元老,同时是买提江的启蒙教练;买提江的父亲莫 扎帕,曾经入选新疆足球队,并一度有机会出国踢球,但最终为了更好地照顾家庭,莫扎帕放弃了那次机会。新疆的孩子都喜欢踢球,在莫扎帕看来,买提江从小便 跟着外公祖农学习踢球是一件再正常不过的事情。尽管莫扎帕后来谦虚地表示“当时我都没想买提江能不能入选新疆队,更别说更高的舞台了”,但“木热合买提 江”,“梦想成真”这个名字,已经清楚地显示了祖农、莫扎帕对买提江的殷切期望。

Playing football out of the country is the dream of Maitijiang's family. He was born in a Kashgar football family. Maitijiang's grandfather, Zunong Mamuti, is one of the icons of Xinjiang football. He is also the personal coach of Maitijiang. Mozhapa, Maitijiang's father, played for the Xinjiang football team before. He had the opportunity to play aboard, but he declined the offer because he want to take care of his family.

Most of the Xinjiang kids love to play football, in Mozhapa's eyes, Maitijiang practicing his football skills with Zunong is an ordinary event. He did not expect his son to enter the Xinjiang team, not to mention playing in higher platform. "Murehamatijiang", as mentioned before, the name means "dream comes true", clearly Matijiang's talents clearly have the opportunity to make his family's dream come true.

21. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    美梦难圆
    Beautiful dreams is difficult to come true

20112月,买提江跟随国奥队在上海集训,并作为场上队长带领球队与上海东亚等队伍打了两场热身比赛,他在场上上佳的表现得到了大家的一致好 评,国奥主帅布拉泽维奇用不可或缺这样的字眼来评价买提江在国奥队中的地位。就是在这个时候,中国足协一位人士透露了荷兰阿贾克斯有意邀请买提江前 去试训的消息,布拉泽维奇得知之后非常高兴,他告诉买提江这可是一次很难得的机会,祝愿你一切顺利

In 2011 February, Maitijiang attended an Olympics practice in Shanghai. As the Olympic captian, he led the team to play two warm-up games against Shanghai East Asia. His good performance in the two games generated approval from many people. Blažević branded Maitijiang as “an irreplaceable player” in the Olympics squad. During the practice, one member from the Chinese Football Association mentioned to the coach that Ajax Amsterdam is interested in taking Maitijiang for a trial. Blažević was very happy when he heard the news, he told Maitijiang “this is a rare opportunity, I wish you all the best”.

由于基本功扎实,大局观好,头脑冷静,左脚技术好,买提江可以打后腰、中后卫和左边后卫等多个位置。买提江的偶像是足球场上的控球大师齐达内, 齐达内踢球是一种艺术享受,他无论任何时候都能把足球踢得非常潇洒,游刃有余。而与齐达内的前腰位置不同,买提江在场上最喜欢打的还是后腰这个位置,正 是在这个位置上的表现,让买提江得到了阿贾克斯俱乐部的青睐。2008年,年仅17岁的买提江曾代表新疆参加十一运会预选赛,在香河的一场附加赛中,正好 有多名来华与中国足协商谈合作事宜的欧洲俱乐部技术人员现场观战,买提江当时踢的就是后腰。那些欧洲专业人士曾对记者称:买提江在那个位置上拿球后向两边 分球,颇有欧洲球员的风范。两年多的时间过去了,就当买提江已经快忘记那件事情时,阿贾克斯却向他伸出了橄榄枝

Maitijiang has very strong foundation skill and the ability to read the game. He is calm with good left foot technique. He can play as defensive midfielder, central defender, and left side defender/wingback. Maitijiang’s idol is Zinedane Zidane because of the Frenchman’s influential skills. Although Zizou’s primary position is attacking midfielder, Maitijiang took the inspiration into his favourite defensive midfielder position. It is worth the mention that Maitijiang’s performance as defensive midfielder attracted the invitation of Ajax Amsterdam.

In 2008, when Maitijiang was 17 years old, he was playing for the Xinjiang football team. During an additional game in Xianghe, there were many European clubs technical personnel who were watching the game. The European professionals told the reporters that Maitijiang’s performance as defensive midfielder is similar to a European footballer. After two years, when Maitijiang was about to forget the complement from the professionals, Ajax Amsterdam suddenly came out and invited him for a trial.

22. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    在接受采访时,买提江强调自己当然想出去看看我当然想出去踢球,做梦都想。我也知道阿贾克斯,如果能过去看看也是一次很难得的机会,我愿意 去见见世面,希望能够把握住这个机会,好好表现,这对我肯定又是一个提升。就算不能留在阿贾克斯,我也可以长长见识。但是他同时表示对方(阿贾克斯) 是通过中国足协发的邀请,具体什么情况我也不大了解。什么时候能去,试训多长时间,我都不知道,现在还很难说,只能等对方的消息,当然最重要的还要看鲁能 泰山俱乐部的意见

During the interview, Maitijiang emphasized that “obviously (I) want to go out to take a look”, “I really want to go play football, even I will think about it when I dream. I know that it is a rare opportunity to go to Ajax Amsterdam, I am willing to go out to take a look, wishing to take advantage of this opportunity, perform well in the trial, and this will be an upgrade for me for sure. Even if I can’t stay in Ajax, I could still learn from something.” However, Maitijiang mentioned, “the Ajax trial is arranged through the Chinese Football Association, I do not know the detail, such as when to go, how long is the trial. Right now it is difficult to say what is happening, I could only wait for news from Ajax, and of course, see what Shandong Luneng has to say about this.”

阿贾克斯通过经纪人和中国足协有关官员向买提江口头发出邀请,这一点让鲁能泰山不太满意。据泰山队一位人士介绍,早在球队年初在西班牙集训期间,便 有足协一位官员打来电话,口头通报这件事情,这么重要的事情,为什么要绕开我们俱乐部呢?这显然不符合程序。随后,鲁能泰山俱乐部常务副总韩公政在接 受采访时强调买提江已经进入泰山队的全年计划之中买提江去年被租借到了河南,这个赛季我们把他要了回来,当然就是想重用这名球员。我们不会让其他 的事情打乱我们的整体人员结构。买提江试训阿贾克斯一事,就此便没了下文。

Ajax arranged the trial through an agent and certain member of Chinese Football Association. This frustrated Shandong Luneng because Ajax did not contact the club directly. According to a member of Shandong Luneng, when the Luneng team was practicing in Spain, a member of the Chinese Football Association phoned the Luneng management and told them about the Ajax invitation. The Luneng management was angry and it said “(the Ajax invitation) is such an important event, how come they didn’t even contact the club first? This doesn’t even fit the procedure.”.

After that, Shandong Luneng's Vice President Han Gongzheng emphasized on the interview that "Maitijiang is already included within Luneng Taishan team's full year plan", "Matijiang was loaned to Henan Construction, this season we want him back, and obviously we will value him for sure. We will not let other events to disrupt the team's harmony." Maitijiang's trial in Ajax Amsterdam was ended like that..

23. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    既然去阿贾克斯的事情已经搁浅,那么买提江在鲁能泰山能否得到重用呢?现在没有人知道答案。但现实情况是,2010年年初,伊万从鲁能泰山青年队提 拔包括王彤在内的多名小将,将他们补充到一队阵容之中,这里面并没有买提江。2010年年底,据说河南建业试图买下买提江,却被鲁能泰山拒绝,随后泰山队 宣布买提江回归。而由于参加国青、国奥的集训,买提江并没有跟随鲁能泰山参加2011年年初的海口以及西班牙集训,直到泰山队打完亚冠联赛首场比赛,从韩 国回到济南之后,买提江才正式跟随伊万进行训练。
    阿贾克斯,曾经离买提江很近,但现在看来,似乎已经是遥不可及

It seems the Ajax trial has come to a deadlock, now, will Maitijiang be valued in Shandong Luneng? No one knows the answer. The current situation is, in the beginning of 2010, Branko Ivanković, the coach of Shandong Luneng, took several youth players from the youth team to the first team. Maitijiang wasn’t included. It was rumoured that Henan Construction attempted to buy Maitijiang from Shandong Luneng, but it was rejected. Later Luneng demanded Maitijiang to return to Shandong from his Henan Construction loan.

Because of the National Youth team and Olympics practice, Maitijiang did not join Luneng’s 2011 Haikou and Spain training. Until Luneng finish the first match in the AFC Champions League competition, Maitijiang finally has his first official training under Branko Ivanković.

Ajax Amsterdam, was once very close to Maitijiang, but it seems, it is too far away now..

<end>

24. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Thanks! Great read and it reminds me that somewhere in the future I'll need to start learning this language (yes, I'm still young :))

25. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    NTG - many thanks for your efforts. I will use your translation as the basis for a post on my site, should be interesting for folks outside of China who don't know whats going on here.