CS Emelec....news & transfers (r) Part IV

Discussion in 'Ecuador - Clubs' started by siempreazul, Nov 27, 2010.

1. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    another colombian obsessed with ecuador. too many of these clowns lol.

2. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Iam not obsessed with Ecuador, I like Ecuador I just hate Emelec.

3. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What a bull shit a$$ game! Danm you Mondaini! Season isn't over yet so don't make preparations for the parade just yet my dear Tweety birds.

4. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What happened pal...an Emelexista stole your girl?? Haha. What's worse; they made a tape and made you watch it...Go f*ck yourself

5. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Hahahaha no no ******** you.

6. viscajunior

viscajunior Member+

Aug 3, 2008
    Club:
    Junior Barranquilla
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    and ******** emelec

7. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Seriously dude that's the best comeback you can muster?? You are a magician with words my friend. Let me just say this and I will be on my way, why all he hate pal, you seem to be an angry person. All that hate is not good for your health, so do me a favor and have some grapefruit juice, its good for the ulcer.

viscajunior repped this.
  8. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    i tuned into the game probably right after Mondaini was carded and they were talking about Emelec's playing with 10 guys on the field. But it looked like Barcelona had 10 guys on the field b/c they were getting dominated and couldn't make a single pass correctly.

I think the game changer was taking out Amaya who left the field pissed, and putting Matamoros on the field to help Arroyo and Diaz get the ball.

I don't know about you guys, but I think Arroyo has evolved into a monster of a player. This kid really should be europe-bound. No idea what he was doing in Mexico, but he's way better than the Arroyo that left Deportivo Quito and went to San Luis/Atlante. If he maintains that level he has to start over Montero or Rojas on the left side for the NT.

9. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Who knows what happens if Mondaini doesn't lose his head and doesn't get himself thrown out of the game. That's one less player their defense had to worry about, it also allowed Erazo to focus on stopping Valencia. The fist goal completely demoralized Emelec, we were holding up okay up to that point, even playing with 10. After the goal, Barcelona started taking the reins of the game and didn't look back.

10. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    That's true. But Nasuti is a criminal mofo man. He kicked the freakin sh*t out of Arroyo. Arroyo will be out for a month and a half so he won't be able to play for the remainder of 2012. For real, that was just evil. Arroyo went overboard humiliating Emelec, but Nasuti's foul should have him out for at least 4 games. I'm sure no Emelexista will ever want to see Arroyo playing in blue after yesterday. That was total humiliation from Arroyo to Emelec. I hope he can recover quickly, the NT needs him playing at that high level for March.

11. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    It was a hard foul but Arroyo went overboard. I want to see him try that sh*t when the score is leveled and they're not one man up. I'm not celebrating the foul, it was stupid and Nasuti will and should be punished but attempting to humiliate your opponent after the game is out of reach is just classless.

12. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Only Fidel Martinez and Arroyo would get fouled for doing that sh*t though. Rojas, Montero, C. Suarez, R. Ibarra, M. Caicedo, Guerron, Uchuari, Feraud, etc.- none of them do that. Arroyo was pulling off some sick sh*t, but the barcelonistas continuous "ole" chant made it even worse.

13. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I've been so out of the loop lately, and completely missed out on this game. Craziness! Sounds like it was a really emotional match.

14. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    are you guys really getting rid of luciano figueroa for that william ferreyra guy? total downgrade. i can understand going for Pablo Zeballos whos a great striker but not that ferreyra guy.

15. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm hoping this a completely false rumor. I hope Figueroa comes back, the man could still play. The issue with him is injuries but I think if the team has proper depth, it's manageable.

16. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Vinicio Angulo ended up going to Emelec? what happened with D. Quito? That was a total 180. I gotta give it to Emelec this season with the transfers, very few but very great acquisitions and returns from young players that were loaned out. I'm hearing that Emelec's right back Corozo was one of the best right backs of the Serie B in River Plate, if not the best. John Narvaez won't have it easy. Emelec's got lots of youth and probably the best strikers in the league right now. Marlon De Jesus, Pablo Zeballos, Marcos Mondaini, Vinicio Angulo- that's a lot right there. Then wingers like Gimenez, Marcos Caicedo, Angel Mena, Enner Valencia. Not to mention Gaibor and Eddie Corozo will definitely fight for a spot along side Pedro Quinonez. I think this is emelec's chance to finally clique in an international tournament. The team has a great balance, lots of variety, and many of them have years of playing ball togehter. It seems to be the most interesting Emelec since Jorge Sampaoli left. Guess the rest is up to Quinteros.

This will make the campeonato more interesting. For sure the Liga vs. Barcelona, Emelec vs. Barcelona, and Liga vs. Emelec will be some of the most intense & exciting games this year. I think those will be the key games to winning the title of the campeonato for these teams.

Let the games begin!

17. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We're up 4-0 at the break. Marlon De Jesus looks good. Hopefully this the year he finally breaks out. The passing could be better but that should take care by itself as the team finds its rhythm. For the second half I want to see Angulo in for Caicedo and see how he teams up with De Jesus and Mondaini.

18. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    You guys are playing extremely well this season. The pre-season just finished and emelec's fitness level is incredible. Marcos Caicedo is finally becoming a winger that can score and he's finally making use of his speed, strength, long shot, heading, dribbling, just everything. He's evolved a ton more than anyone would have thought.

I feel like all of Emelec's strikers are coincidentally in their prime right now. Gaibor was a freakin dog on the field. That's the Gaibor that I'd love to see on the NT instead of Saritama. Enner Valencia, Zeballos, Angulo, De Jesus, Caicedo, and Mondaini have just linked up incredibly well and it looks like they've been playing with eachother forever.

I think we play you guys next weekend and that's gonna be one hell of a game. I recommend no one misses it. i just hope we have our complete squad to play emelec.

19. Latin Pride

Latin Pride Member

Aug 1, 2004
    In your house
    Club:
    Olimpia Asuncion
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I'm jealous you guys got Zeballos. He was close to coming back to Olimpia but we couldn't afford him.

Good to know he's being used properly at Emelec. Idiot coach in Russia had him playing as winger.

Goodluck at the Libertadores

20. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    We play Velez tomorrow. It's going to be a tough game but I think we can take them if the team plays well. I'm curious to see what formation Quinteros fields, Will he go with a 4-3-3 or with a 4-4-2 formation. Playing at Capwell I would go with 4-3-3 an go with Dreer, Francis, Quinones (Nasuti), Achilier, Bagui, Gaibor, Wila, Gimenez, Mondaini, De Jesus, Caicedo. With whatever formation he chooses, Quinteros will probably go with Pedro Quinones instead of Gaibor which sucks. I'm not a fan of Quinones' game.

21. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    if you guys play with the midfield and strikers you had vs. Cuenca this past weekend, it's gonna be one fast game. The only possible change i'd supposed would be Pedro Quinonez for either Wila or Gaibor. And then of course adding in Achilier and Bagui. Where's John Narvaez? I haven't seen him on the field yet. I thought he'd be playing as right back, but I've seen that kid Bryan Caranzan and then Fulton Francis play instead of him.

22. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I'm guessing he's injured, but don't hold me to that. He hasn't played at all this season nor has he even been on the bench. He didn't even appear in Explosion Azul. I think the last time he played was in one of the friendlies we played in Argentina.

23. Argentine Futbol

Argentine Futbol Red Card

Feb 21, 2003
    Old Greenwich, CT
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    MALO DE JESUS is at it again.:mad: OMG, how in the hell did his miss that? Everytime i watch that jackass play he's misses incredible goals.

24. b9d23m89

b9d23m89 Member

Jun 27, 2004
    house on the hills
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I didn't understand why your coach benched Marcos Caicedo and Fernando Gaibor after the performances they've had in the campeonato so far. Especially Caicedo- the top goal scorer of the campeonato at the moment. I had a feeling Emelec was going to play reserved when I saw the line up which didn't make sense to me.

25. The Machine

The Machine Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Overall decent game. Balanced would be the word I would use to describe the way Emelec played. There was some sloppy play in the first half but I think Emele got their act together in the second. I'm kind of annoyed that Emelec didn't capitalize on some of the blunders Velez commited. Bagui had a good game. As did Mondaini in the first half. Quinonez did an overall decent job of controlling the tempo of the game. I'm not the biggest fan of his game but he played decent today. De Jesus has to take advantage of the scoring opportunities that are given to him because if he doesn't get his act together, he will not get minutes. Or better yet he'll be stuck playing against the Macara's and the U Catolica's of the world.

We play LDU Quito on Friday and that should be a good game. I have no idea who our juvenil is going to be. They're saying it could be some kid named Andres Cevallos. That has me worried because I have no idea if he's good or not or if he fits in with what the team is trying to do. Ecuador not qualifying for the U20 WC hurt Emelec and some of other Ecuadorean clubs. Under normal circumstances Eddy Corozo would start in place of Wila and the team would be in good shape. I would prefer the team go with a young player that plays RB. Not that defense is not of importance but good midfield play is critical to the team's success.