Cronin to Start?

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by RHSOCCER23, Sep 1, 2007.

1. RHSOCCER23

RHSOCCER23 Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. KingsRule89

KingsRule89 New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Contrarians for Cronin!

3. CSUFstewie

CSUFstewie Member

Feb 27, 2006
    Placentia, CA
    I hate to see Cannon not start after his performance Wednesday night. That was one of the finest displays of goal keeping I have seen in a while. Its funny now that I think about it, two of the better matches I have seen have been at the HDC this year. The first was in the USOC Qualifier when Crony played out of his mind against NYRB and the second was on Wednesday when Cannon put in one the best performances I have ever seen.

Im feeling confident either way. We have two pretty solid keepers.

4. gerth21

gerth21 New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Santa Ana, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You really think that was the best performance you'd ever seen? wow I think Cannon did well but he showed his weekness. First is he sucks on 1 on 1's he has bad form and does not shut down the player at all. Second is PK's he jumps before the ball is kicked, I noticed two of the Pachuca players turn their foot cause Cannon was already going. He needs some work for sure on the 1 on 1's with the way our deffense plays.

5. Mrs. FlapJack

Mrs. FlapJack Member

Apr 8, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    well, Cronin needs a lot of help on rebounds.

6. Galaxy64

Galaxy64 Member

Nov 21, 2000
    Orange County
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Is that the reason we lost to RSL??:confused:

7. mbar

mbar Member+

Apr 30, 1999
    Los Angeles, CA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If nothing else, hopefully last nights match will add some realism into future goalkeeping discussions. We should see far fewer "start Cronin" posts now because last night he revealed himself to be exactly what he is, a young inexperienced goalie.

If Cannon started last night we get at least a point.

I like Cronin for the future but I was getting very irritated by the number of posts claiming he was the second coming...