Crocketteers Crest/Logo/Shield Discussion

Discussion in 'Crocketteers' started by CagedMonky, Jun 16, 2009.

1. HSEUPASSION

HSEUPASSION New Member

Apr 16, 2005
    Duck, NC
    That's classy looking.

2. CagedMonky

CagedMonky Member

Jul 25, 2008
    San Antonio
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    No need.. I already ordered jerseys last week... It should look like this with our sponsor:
    [​IMG]

http://www.crocketteers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/CrocketteersJerseyConcept.jpg

3. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thumbs up

so how much ? I want one.

4. CagedMonky

CagedMonky Member

Jul 25, 2008
    San Antonio
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    I'd have to ask about individual orders...

Team Price for with the sponsors numbers and crest it was $50.00.... I can ask

soccerworldtx.com

5. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    The people from Northwestern Mutual are gonna get a b..... get they see that shirt/jersey.

What color shorts are we using?
    I would think that black is the best and easiest for everybody.

We would look just like Brazil's "Corinthians"

[​IMG]

6. CagedMonky

CagedMonky Member

Jul 25, 2008
    San Antonio
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    A b.....??? haha is that what i think it is... just say hard on. :p

I will discuss the shorts at practice. But yeah black shorts is what people should get. preferably nike laser ($28 at soccer world) White socks too (nike).

7. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    I just wish that the jerseys had our webpage somewhere on it
    even if it was really small, to make sure that people go to the webpage.

It's likely that people are gonna ask if they can buy shirts/jerseys like those.
    Be prepared to give them an answer, and it would be nice to have the webpage under the sponsor, to promote our page.

8. CagedMonky

CagedMonky Member

Jul 25, 2008
    San Antonio
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    When the time is right we can get shirts with our shield on the chest and on the front
    we can put Crocketteers.com where the sponsor would normally be... We will collect the jerseys after each game (for washing since they belong to the team and not the individual). So having shirts we can wear before and after the game might work too.

I will have to price that.

9. HailtotheKing

HailtotheKing Member+

San Antonio FC
    United States
    Dec 1, 2008
    TEXAS
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Please do, and actually it wouldn't really just be for me. I'm sure they'd discount multiple orders again (like say another 10/15/20 or however many). Might not be a bad idea to have another "set" or so just in case people want to buy, or for the team itself.

I'd like one simply because if I were down there when this kicked off, I'd at least be the guard/tackle on the bench :)

EDIT- as for pre/post game shirts, I'd look into going to a Ross/Marshall's as they have excellent Nike/Addidas/some "off" brand training shirts for 15 or less. Bought a couple Addidas ones for 15$ a few days ago. Printing on those would be pretty cheap probably (outside of a one time set up fee maybe)

10. Danilo-11

Danilo-11 Member

Dec 20, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    Venezuela
    I like that idea,
    I would think it'd be cheap to make shirts for us to use and to sell to people.

We might want to come up with a design that says San Antonio, Texas
    just like the ones that are sold to tourists in downtown.
    Just the fact that they have the name of the city on them is enough for them to sell the shirts.

Another idea (One of my crazy ideas)
    I noticed a lot of shirts in the square market that use the Bud light, Corona, etc. logos and they write San Antonio on it to sell to tourists.
    Would be nice to work out a deal with one of those stores (I have no idea of how it would be done, it's just an idea)

11. Morko

Morko New Member

Aug 23, 2009
    New Braunfels
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Hi everyone. I'm new here and was trying to follow the discussion but I think I'm missing something. Are ya'll talking about designs for shirts/jerseys for a team that ya'll are putting together for fun or shirts for promotion? To increase interest, etc?

12. CagedMonky

CagedMonky Member

Jul 25, 2008
    San Antonio
    Club:
    San Antonio Scorpions FC
    The jerseys for our team has been made. I think designs for shirts for our team to wear is one idea and also for promotion for the Supporters Group. I will finalize setting up of a cafe press shop with our new shield logo.