Review: Croatian players in Yugoslavian national team - historic injustice

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by carmelino, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    When you draw your flag, write your national anthem lyrics, implement Bosnian currency, have your own coat of arms, not steal French system, when you implement your standard language, your kings, surname system you can talk to me. In other case, bye bye.:) Nation without heritage, only 400, 500 years maybe.:D Lol, Fail.

2. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I know that this is pathetic, telling history that everyone knows. It's pathetic to transfer Yugoslav Football Federation from Zagreb to Belgrade, it's pathetic to see Yugoslav national team without Croats who boycotted World Cup 1930., because Croats didn't had any rights in Kingdom of Yugoslavia and Yugoslavia after 1945.

It's pathetic to hear Bosnian (Muslims) fans who yelled "Kill, kill Croats" in a FRIENDLY match in BOSNIAN stadium. You demonstrated your hospitality, by sending Croats in hospitals. You mixed some pots here.:) But it's funny to see 3-5 result at the end for Croatia, to bad that we are both carriers in this round of extra qualifications. The match between Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina would describe your true faces.:) You demonstrated your friendship on your own ground, you played in Bosnia, you can't say: "Croats started first", because there you could see maybe 1000 Croats at the stadium. I posted this video and many joy after the match Croatia - Turkey in Vienna.

It's funny to remember that Muslim people of East Herzegovina threw flowers on Serbian army units (city Stolac) who tried to conquer Croatian West Herzegovina. But Croats weren't conquered. It's funny to see today Muslim students who enter in Croatian Catholic schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina, because they think about Croatian education as a proper education.

It's funny to remember that Croatia accepted thousands of Muslim refugees from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Croatia gave them shelters, gave them education in these several years, it's funny to see that Zagreb has one of the biggest mosques in Europe and that many Muslims live today in Croatia.

It's funny to remember that many Muslims supported Croatian independence during WW2 and that they joined in Croatian military.

It's funny to see Muslim women in their marriages who live in silence, working hard domestic jobs, while their husbands smoke and sit in the yard. I would call this as sexual discrimination, after all I am a civilized person. You can still find Muslim men who have 3,4 women at the same time in Bosnia and Herzegovina.:) They are mostly without education, work hard domestic jobs: ironing, washing, cleaning, cooking, delivering babies, they work in the field, they serve as slaves almost.

It's interesting to see killings of Croats during Bosnia and Herzegovina national league matches, it's interesting to see how Muslims destroy Catholic Church in Sarajevo after these matches, as an act of revenge. It's interesting to see many destroyed Catholic Churches in Bosnia. Croatian mosque in Zagreb stands always in one piece, they don't have any problems.

Muslims in Croatia have their representative in Croatian Parliament: Semso Tankovic. Can you name one Croatian representative who has any rights in Sarajevo?:D And you are describing Croats as nationalists? Croatia has every minority member in their parliament, no matter what result they score in elections. Other parties must achieve 5%. Nobody from these minorities can't achieve these 5%, but they are anyway in Croatian Parliament.

Who killed leader of Croatian club HSK Zrinjski Mostar? Did he slipped somewhere and died? This happened in 2003 I think. Every conflict that happens after is pure consequence of this Croatian victim. Nobody died before this Croatian fan.

Who invaded in family homes in Croatian city of Siroki Brijeg? Muslim fans of Sarajevo, Zeljeznicar etc., who knows, same thing.

Zeljeznicar football club invited Croatian club Hajduk in Sarajevo. Torcida came and they found only Zeljeznicar banners on their places. Pure provocation for one friendly match.

Croats are not nationalist people. Croats accepted Muslims during WW2. You have broken these good relations by supporting Serbs in their aggression. against Croats.

During Yugoslavia Muslim people worked in West Mostar in public services, Croats didn't had real human rights, Yugoslavia banned Zrinjski Mostar just because they had some Croatian colors and coat of arms.:rolleyes: Now when we are divided, you can see the quality of life in West and East Mostar. In East Mostar you can buy only dishes with Ottoman ornaments, people are without jobs, lack of education, that's why Muslims enter in Catholic schools. Many Croats lose their places in their schools, because of this invasion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/02/world/europe/02iht-bosnia02.html?_r=1&pagewanted=all

Croats helped to Muslims and they ended the war with the operation Storm. Muslims supported Croats only because Serbs did not accepted your support in the dawn of this Bosnian war, but in the sunset you came like sunflowers to ask Croatian help. Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina are like sunflowers, because they can't fight against two nations. After Srebrenica crime you saw that Serbs don't like you very much. And you ran in Croatian arms later.

Do you know the reason why they were especially violent against Muslims?

Because members of medieval Ottoman Empire were especially violent against Serbs, they raped Serbian women, because this was the law back than: Droit du seigneur, or in Latin: ius primae noctis. I doubt that you understand Latin or French, like most of your people.:) You know only Croatian in Bosnia and Herzegovina and you implemented some Turkish words. That's it. You say lijepo as Croats say lijepo for beautiful. Obvious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

Declaration of one Muslim child in Bosnia, child I repeat: “They can stop the fights,” said Rijad Pedljak, a Muslim eighth-grader with enormous brown eyes. “But they can’t stop the war.”

Imagine than what adults think.:D

Also Ottoman Empire soldiers wanted to marry Croatian women by force.

http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diva_Grabovčeva

Google Translator:

Diva († Kedžara, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 1680.) - Croatian martyr, virgin.
    Diva is a girl from the Croatian people, the Catholic faith, who lived in the 17th century during the Ottoman rule. Young Tahir - beg Kopčić from Kupres definitely wanted to have Diva as his wife. He proposed her nice, when she was twenty years old, but she refused, with the consent of their families. Then he sent his aides beg to propose the Diva in his name. They found it in the pasture with a flock of sheep. She again refused and was firm in his decision and fled into the mountains. Tahir - beg Kopčić then came again, he found her, attacked and killed with a knife.

She was buried in Mount Vran, front in front of Kedžara near Prozor. Marked her grave. From that time until today many pilgrims come to her grave and honor. Placed a bronze monument, the sculptor Kuzma Kovacic, 1998. year. Every year on the first Sunday in July, Croats celebrate the feast of her martyrdom, when you speak vol. People attend Mass and thousands of pilgrims. Dr. Ćirlo Truheljka published a book about admires of her grave. Marko Perkovic - Thompson is on the album Once Upon a Time in Croatia in 2006., Recorded the song "Diva Grabovčeva" where he sings about her tragic fate.

How can you explain this? Who started first? Imagine how many cases exists similar like this? If someone accepts this proposal he would became a Muslim by conversion. Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina are using violent methods since medieval times. Do you think that Croats should accept this torture? I think that Croats are strong enough to fight back in any time, in any place. You started first by invading in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Every Croatian act of violence is just a consequence. Croats don't forget like you forget your bad moments, but when you see some Croatian violence, which is much rare you raise up and pointing in Croats as violent people. Croatian/Muslim antagonism goes back in medieval times, this recent war is the cause of this medieval times. You feel complex because Crusaders won against Ottoman Empire.

I remember one basketball match: Serbia - Turkey. Serbian player Teodosic said: "This is a special match, after all they chased us for 500 years".

I have another proof that I don't hate Muslims, here on this forum one of my friends is person from Turkey, with him I exchange many private messages. He can confirm this anytime. How many of Croatian friends do you have? None I assume? We discuss now about today's draws in friendly tones.

Interesting is that Croats and Muslims use their own mobile services today.:D Didn't knew about this. Which one is better? Do you know? I would probably have to use Eronet if I would become resident of Bosnia and Herzegovina.:) Probably both services suck.:) But I avoid barbaric countries.:)

In public spaces nobody should mention nothing religious, but you are "democrats", as always, oops:

"One of the worst offenses, he said, is when Muslims use religious greetings such as “salaam aleikum” instead of “good day” in public institutions like city hall. To Croats, such postwar habits smack of Muslim triumphalism. “I get angry and I curse at them,” he said."

How can you explain this provocations? How would Muslims in public institutions would feel if they could hear this words: Laudetur Jesus Christus or Laudetur Iesus Christus (Latin: Praised be Jesus Christ)?

“It’s a myth that the past is forgotten,” said a receptionist, Ivan Krizanovic, 26. Mulims and Croats are friends, he said, “only when it’s a business lunch.” He said the hatred emerges only after alcohol and most often during holidays: from Croats celebrating Christmas or Muslims during the Islamic Bayram."

"At the municipal building in town, Deputy Mayor Marija Grabovac said that the problems of the school have been exaggerated by a Bosnian Muslim political party to score points. She said that Muslim parents send their children to the divided school, even if they have a better school closer by, “just to be able to say: ‘This school is so crowded, look at the bad conditions.”

Muslims make similar accusations: that the Croatian political parties pressure parents to send children to the school from far away so that Muslims won’t fill the empty classroom spaces and eventually “take over.”

"Many Croats in Vitez and elsewhere in Bosnia express fears of losing their voice among the larger Muslim population of the Federation, which is about 70 percent Bosnian Muslim, 5 percent Serb and 25 percent Croat, according to estimates by international officials."

"All kids should study together, she said. She doesn’t know why they don’t, although it might have something to do with the fights. “There is one boy, Martin, who is always starting fights” with the Muslims.":D

“We are fighting over words, and we will be for a long time” said Ana, who said she expects another war. “The way things are going it could be soon.”

Dajana Drmic, 11, disagreed about sharing classrooms with Muslims. “It’s better that we’re separated,” she said. She said she was more comfortable around Croats because Muslims “watch different TV shows” and use different words.

According to the principal of the Bosnian Muslim school, Armin Imamovic, “people are afraid of losing their language and their identity. They are afraid they will disappear if they study together.”

“It won’t change,” said Laris Horic, a tall and skinny 14-year-old Muslim who plays violin and has Croatian friends through her music class. “People are like that,” she said. “They don’t want it to change.”

I think that you will agree that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a poor country. I don't accept Muslim or Croatian or Serbian violence, but this is so sad and funny in the same time.

Croats don't hate Muslims, Croats accepted many Muslims during the recent war, many of them went in peace in other countries, Croatia was their first station of salvation. Croats could return them back in Bosnia in a second, but Croats again demonstrated their peaceful nature by accepting Bosnian Muslims in Croatia, so that they can start new lives in Croatia or abroad. They could only come in Croatia, but they found there salvation and security.

You are all probably wishing that Croatia don't participate on this upcoming EURO 2012, but I wish that Bosnia and Herzegovina participates in this EURO, I supported Bosnia and Herzegovina against Portugal in 2009. I saw there good atmosphere, Croatian coach Blazevic who tried to found peace in this sad country, but dirty games of your Football Federations and so called injure of Misimovic costed you your first World Cup. Croats had nothing with this.

Bosnian Muslims supported Turkey against Croatia - EURO 2008. Now you can see who is the nationalist and ethnic hater. You admitted on Bosnian thread that many Muslims can't stand names like Zvjezdan, Sasa, etc. in their national team.

Darijo Srna - of mixed Croatian and Muslim heritage is the captain of Croatian national team. Croats can't even crawl near the Bosnian bench.:D Many facts are saying that you hate Croats.

Some other Muslims played for Croatian NT: Veldin Karic, Edin Mujcin played key role in Dinamo Zagreb, Almir Turkovic played key role in Hajduk Split, like Senijad Ibricic, Miralem Ibrahimovic is the coach of goalkeepers in Dinamo Zagreb, brothers Jasmin and Mensur Mujdza played in Croatian league, Jasmin Agic played in Dinamo Zagreb and Croatian national team, later he was caught in betting violations, he destroyed himself because he was greedy.

Can you name one Croat who plays key role in Sarajevo, Zeljeznicar, Velez Mostar?

Just don't say that Croats don't have the same quality like Muslims, after all we participated many time on great competitions, during Yugoslavia and after as Croatia, you still need to taste your first participation, I hope that we could both see each other in Poland/Ukraine 2012.:)

Answer on every question, don't catch only fragments, this is your way, my way is complete mosaic. But like always, you will all say that we are nationalists without any firm proof. I proofed here that Muslims have better human rights in Croatia than Croats have in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnian national team, Muslim football clubs, Bosnian basketball team.

Muslim basketball players, like Damir Mulaomerovic played in Croatian national team. Muslim players had nice roles in Croatian basketball league, like: Dzevad Alihodzic, Mujezinovic, etc.

Can you name one Croatian player in any Muslim club, or Bosnian basketball national team.

Many actors work in Croatia, like: Zijah Sokolovic, Zlatan Zuhric, Tarik Filipovic, Vanja Halilovic, Sanja Tahirovic, Emir Hadzihafizbegovic, Enis Beslagic, Zijad Gracic, Semka Sokolovic, Edin Mahmuljin, etc. They are all tv hosts, presenters in commercials, theater actors IN Croatia.

Can you name one TV host in Sarajevo TV station? Can you find at least one Franjo, Hrvoje, Josip, Stjepan, Mihovil?:) Of course not, because you are radicals and nationalists there.:) Isn't this sad?

By the way these actors and hosts are average or bad, they talk funny, they don't know speak pure Croatian, they say words, like: avlija, isan, sakat, definisat, etc. They can't learn Croatian words, or they don't want to learn.

But Croats tolerate them, not because of their extraordinary quality.

You can take your friends from Croatian cultural thread and transfer on your thread of "human rights". We don't need retard video clips of a man who slams in the car. Only you watch these types of videos, Croats don't.

3. Sivonja

Sivonja New Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Hey guys, good to be on the forum here. I'm new, I hope to meet you all and discuss football. I'm hoping we draw czeck tonight (1 hour to go :D because i GENUINELY want both croatia and bosnia to qualify

I havent read the majority of your posts because they're quiet long but i have read bits and pieces and I do not agree with some of it.

Dude, first of all, Bosnia and Herzegovina is not a country which is only 400-500 years old, but rather more than 1000 years old, you can check this on wikipedia. Regardless, this is a flawed logic, by this argument you are saying that Australians, Canadians etc should all call themselves English, this is not acceptable.

I think we're a global generation, we have means to communicate with people all around the world, travel all around the world, live all around the world and I think it's about time we start acting like a global generation, because under the skin we are all human, and we came from Africa, every one of us, this is undebatable.

I'd also like to say why I dont like to be called a bosnian muslim, for the simple reason that i feel discriminated against. I was born in a "muslim" family, muslim in inverted commas because most bosnian muslim families use their religion more as a way to associate themselves with the particular cultural group of people who we have something in common with rather than practice the religion thoroughly. However, the other reason is because I am an atheist, and a proud bosnian.

Bosnians did not cheer for turkey against croatia, I have nothing to do with turkey, and it is certainly NOT my motherland, we all took on some aspects of turkish culture including language, all of us, including croats, during the turkish occupation. A lot of Bosnians took on the religion, whatever the reason may be, but before that they were pagans, then catholics, then christians, then heretics, then catholics again...whatever... and so were we all, croatians weren't always catholic, but that doesnt change the fact that the territory of modern bosnia is not the territory where we lived all along.... We've all taken on cultures from our neighbours, some were forced on us, some were absorbed into our own over time... I personally like to see croatia get a good result whenever they're playing, except against bosnia :p

Anyway, I hope to see you guys get through, hope you get a good draw, maybe you guys can take on Turkey and I'll cheer for you! HAHA

Good luck!

4. Sivonja

Sivonja New Member

Oct 12, 2011
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    THESE BOYS KNOW WHERE ITS AT!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hw1N_R7330k"]D?eko, Modri?, ?orluka, Kolarov - YouTube[/ame]

5. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina accept only their Ottoman heritage, there are not many proofs about Bogumils. That's why I sad 400, 500 years, Bosnia and Herzegovina is old like Croatia, Croats were first rulers of Bosnia and Herzegovina, I have putted some maps here from these times before Ottoman Empire. Rulers of West Balkan are Croats, Hungarians, Bulgarians and Serbs.

Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina can't stand the idea that hey have some Croatian or Serbian heritage. That's funny to me, because many viziers of Bosnia were Croats, Wikipedia says this. They just changed their names in Turkish names and they became viziers.

You should read my posts here, because they are not my imagination, I started very objective, with links and videos.

Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina don't accept their possible Croatian or Serbian heritage. That's why I said that Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina have only Ottoman, medieval heritage.

Bogumils are still mystery, you probably have Bogumil heritage, but there are many proofs that conversion was strong, by force or by some personal interests.

Many Muslims say that they don't have Croatian or Serbian heritage just because they hate these two nations.

Some Croats and Serbs even today have Turkish last names, like: Begic, Basic, Karoglan, Dogan, Kacar, etc.

For example in Turkish national team and in Serbian national team you can find the last name Kacar.

Maybe some Croats or Serbs have Ottoman heritage, Croats or Serbs don't hate this theory. But Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina can't stand this idea, that they have CRO/SER heritage.

In Croatian water polo team we have one player with the last name Muslim. He is a Croat, but he probably has some Muslim heritage, we have also the last name Poturica, Turkalj, Turcin, Turcinovic, Turkovic, Colak, etc. It's obvous that they have some Ottoman heritage, but they maybe converted back.

Some Croats were converted on Islam, but many of them returned to the Catholic religion.

I am also for civilized conversations, but when I see that on Bosnian thread Muslims call Zrinjski as Svinjski, offending Croatian noble family how can we discuss as civilized people.

Croats can't participate in any segment in Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina, three entities are divided, mutual hatred, I don't decline that there are some Croatian or Serbian people who hate Bosnian Muslims.

But Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina pretend to be flowers, gentle nation. This is not true, there is a mutual hatred, Muslims are not 100% victims in Bosnia and Herzegovina, they played also some dirty games for their personal interests.

It's a fact that Muslims supported Serbia in the beginning of the war. Muslims thought, Croats only have 15%, we are majority, we should stick with the Serbs. Pure logic. But Serbs hated Muslims since the start, they did many massacres against Muslims and Muslims didn't had any weapon.

In 1995 Muslims turned to Croatian side, like in World War II. When Croats came in Bosnia, the war stopped, Atif Dudakovic accepted Croatian assistance and you won also. Croats accepted many Muslim refugees in Croatia. Nobody can't decline this.:) Croatia was the only way, Croats could destroy you, but we saw sad people, who lost everything and we gave them shelters and security.

Sarajevo was four years under constant bombing. In Croatia they found promise land. Many of them came in Zagreb. You have in Zagreb Muslim schools: Medresa, religion classes in public schools.

You can't find similar things in Sarajevo for Croats.:rolleyes:

I have putted the videos from Mostar, Vakuf. Muslims supported Turkey. Everything is here.:D

Croats were pagans before they accepted Christian religion in seventh century, after 1054. Croats accepted Vatican until today.:)

Many of today's Muslims were Christians (Catholics/Orthodox).

Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina call them as Slavic people. Because there is a historic evidence that they have Slavic heritage, like Croats, Serbs, etc.

Ottoman Empire and today's Turkey - they don't belong to Slavic heritage.

Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina can't run from their Slavic heritage.

They say, "We are all Bogumils". But they can't prove this that they all have clean Bogumil heritage, pretty immature to talk like this.

Croats or Serbs can't say that they have 100% Croatian and Serbian heritage, how can Muslims do this?:p

Also Muslims want to avoid Muslim as nationality, so they took Bosniak nationality, which is also the name from ancient Christian days.

Maybe you are sincere, who knows.:) But it's nice to see that there are some different and normal ideas, not as other members who invaded here "by accident".:D

On Bosnia thread you can see a lot of hatred. My posts are just reaction and consequence, but I am objective, because I have putted a lot of links and videos.

Muslims can write their beliefs here, but they need have some academic and historic postulates, not just: "Croats are nationalists".

I wrote here a lot of bad examples of breaking human rights. Croats did also some bad thing during the war, nobody is declining this, but Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina try to be pure victims in every conflict.

They are majority in Bosnia and Herzegovina, there is no way that majority can be victim, Croats are third nation in Bosnia and Herzegovina, true minority and we can say that we were victims during the war, because minority can't win against majority.

Croats lost a lot of Bosnian territory, they only have West Herzegovina and Herzegovina Neretva Canton and maybe several parts in middle Bosnia and that small part of Posavina.

Muslims rule in Sarajevo and East Mostar. Croatian city Siroki Brijeg has 25000 residents.

Sarajevo is the biggest city: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarajevo

"Sarajevo was founded by the Ottoman Empire in the 1450s upon its conquest of the region, with 1461 used as the city’s founding date. The first Ottoman governor of Bosnia, Isa-Beg Ishaković, transformed the cluster of villages into a city and state capitol by building a number of key structures, including a mosque, a closed marketplace, a public bath, a hostel, and of course the governor’s castle (“Saray”) which gave the city its present name. The mosque was named “Careva Džamija” (the Tsar’s Mosque) in honor of the Sultan Mehmed II. With the improvements Sarajevo quickly grew into the largest city in the region. Many Christians converted to Islam at this time. The settlement was established as a city, named Bosna-Saraj, around the citadel in 1461. The name Sarajevo is derived from Turkish saray ovası, meaning the field around saray.
    Under leader such as the second governor Gazi Husrev-beg, Sarajevo grew at a rapid rate. (Husrev-beg greatly shaped the physical city, as most of what is now the Old Town was built during his reign.) Sarajevo became known for its large marketplace and numerous mosques, which by the middle of the 16th century numbered more than 100. At the peak of the empire, Sarajevo was the biggest and most important Ottoman city in the Balkans after Istanbul. By 1660, the population of Sarajevo was estimated to be over 80,000. By contrast, Belgrade in 1838 had 12,963 inhabitants, and Zagreb as late as 1851 had 14,000 people. As political conditions changed, Sarajevo was the site of warfare.
    In 1699 Prince Eugene of Savoy led a successful raid on the city. After his men looted thoroughly, they set the city on fire and destroyed nearly all of it in one day. Only a handful of neighborhoods, some mosques, and the orthodox church were left standing. Numerous other fires weakened the city as well, so that by 1807 it only had some 60,000 residents.
    In the 1830s several battles of the Bosnian rebellion took place around the city, led by Husein Gradaščević. Today, a major city street is named Zmaj od Bosne (Dragon of Bosnia) in his honor. The rebellion failed and the crumbling Ottoman state remained in control of Bosnia for several more decades."

Why Bosnia can't make the census? 20 years passed from the last census.
    Only Croats want to have this census.:D Other two nations doesn't want to know how many Croats live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Now when Serbs and Muslims rule with Bosnia, census is a luxury there, in normal and DEMOCRATIC countries, like Croatia you can see census every 10 years.:D

6. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    carmelino, do you have a life? lol. No one's gonna read any of that bro.

7. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    No, I don't have a life, and you?:) The fact that your crowd came here shows a lot. If you can find bad things against Croats you can put them. Why do you care who will read my posts? You have your proud Bosnia thread. It would be nice that we don't see hatred there against Croats or Serbs, after all they are your compatriots, friends.:) Croats saved you during the war, even though you supported Serbia, but we saved you anyway, now you all live abroad, you know English, huge development after your careers as "burek" (cheese, meat pie) and ice cream makers.:rolleyes:
    It would be nice to see census in Bosnia and Herzegovina, like all civilized countries have.
    You can dedicate in writing your national anthem lyrics, define why do you have blue and yellow colors on your flag, why do you have seven whole stars and two half stars in the end. Your flag reminds me on false Louis Vuitton products. You can see only Loui* Vuitto* on these types of bags.:D You created your Bosniak nationality maybe before 10 years. You didn't knew the difference between nationality and religion, to you religion was equal to nationality and you changed your nationality from Muslims to Bosniaks, just so that you can have you nationality. Enormous tradition. Your capital city Sarajevo was founded in blood on crimes against Croats and Serbs in 1461 year. They invaded, Christians lost their battle back than, Bosnia was conquered in 1463, Herzegovina was conquered in 1482. I have proofs that Sarajevo was a product of war crimes. Prove the opposite if you can. These years match almost perfectly.

In Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia exists surname Nedoklan, this means person who wasn't slaughtered. He survived slaughtering and his people gave him surname: Nedoklan.

Croatian surname Nedoklan:
    http://imehrvatsko.net/namepages/view/family_name/prezime-Nedoklan

Are you proud on your heritage. I know tones of stories against your artificial nation.:)

"Sarajevo was founded by the Ottoman Empire in the 1450s upon its conquest of the region, with 1461 used as the city’s founding date."

Bosnia and Herzegovina: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Croatian capital city was founded in 1094 year.

Zagreb: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zagreb

"The first recorded appearance of the name Zagreb is dated to 1094, at which time the city existed as two different city centers"

Croatian city Split was founded in 305 year before Christ.:D

Split: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split,_Croatia

One of the smallest cities in Herzegovina (Croatian majority) Posusje has the longest tradition probably in whole Bosnia and Herzegovina:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posušje

"The first mentioning of Herzegovina sanjak dates from one news from the end of February 1470. With Ottoman conquests the area of this sanjak has been spreading. This sanjak has been of Rumelia elayet until the 1580 when it was merged into the newly formed Bosnian pashalik and remained inside of it until 1833. Sanjaks were divided on smaller administration area :qadis and nahiyas. All the land in the area of Posušje has become the property of sultan who has been sharing it among his subordinated noblemen. The name Čitluk village dates from this period. Posušje area in the subsequent liberation wars in the 17th century, has become the border area between the Ottoman Empire and Venice, and as such had suffered a lot."

Why did they suffer a lot? Because of your organized "human rights policy"?:D

You only accept Ottoman Empire as your heritage and that's around 500, 600 years, like I said before.:)

You all lived in Croatian hotels on Dalmatian coast during the war, because Croatia did not had tourism because of the war, you lived as refugees in five star hotels, excellent conditions, when you compare them with Serbian picnic camps.:) And you are trying to imply Croatian hatred against Bosnian Muslims. You said this on your thread: "Croats hate us because we are Muslims, we hate them because they hate us". Notorious lie, we helped you in every segment during the war, even today you need visa for Hungary I think.:D You all entered in Croatia as your first salvation country, Croats could refuse your entrance. And now you are thanking us by writing lies on your threads, Croats and Serbs suffered during 500 years of Ottoman Empire, converters lived in peace, but others had to struggle, run, hide during five centuries. Croats and Serbs in Bosnia and Herzegovina can't talk about this? You invaded in our territory, homes, proclaimed our squares as "carsija", you changed our language there, you took our cereals, cattle, land, everything, you took Croatian and Serbian women by force, they couldn't even marry in peace, when you heard about someone's marriage you would come and try to sleep with bride.:D That's how there are many Muslims in Bosnia and Herzegovina today. Croats and Serbs hided their marriage ceremony, like underground people. If you want to discuss about injustice in Bosnia and Herzegovina, we could start from medieval times, you are just pointing in 1991-1995.

I know one story from West Herzegovina from the Middle Ages. Members of Turkish army came to the village to confiscate livestock, grains from Catholic Croats. Person who was the head of Croatian family saw the chief representative in this awkward situation, he got on a horse and came in front of members of the Ottoman Empire. When he realized what the military plans, he came to the Chief Commander and slapped him in front of everyone, then he mounted his horse and rode on.

Ottoman commander said: "I do not blame him because he slapped me, but it bothers me that did not even turned around after he mounted his horse, he wasn't scared at all, he didn't ask himself what will I do."

They left and did not want to take anything. This is a true story, I can't prove this story with any historic evidence, but somehow I know this story.:D
    I feel close with this person who slapped Ottoman member.:p Even today he is a object of heroism in this area. West Herzegovina and Croatian parts in Bosnia will never be conquered, because they know who are they.:) Croats have history, tradition, identity, language, culture and they live proud as Croats in every part of world. Nobody can't conquer this.

This is the usual example of Croatian suffering in Bosnia and Herzegovina, every Croat lived in fear when you ruled.:) You are just trying to hide your 500 years past. But this will always exist as a dark age of your history, because of this you don't have proper country, with your national symbols.:)

Only Croatian neighbors are declining historic proofs on Wikipedia and other sources, TV, newspapers, they say: "Whole world is against us".:)

You can gave negative rates to Croatian threads here, we know that your people do that.:) Who cares.

Can you name one or two Croats who have influence in Bosnian Muslim society? I can name many Muslims who have influence and live much better than in Bosnia: Damir Mulaomerovic (good player), Haris Mujezinovic, Dzevad Alihodzic, Damir Markota - Omerhodzic (average basketballers), Ivan Ljubicic (Muslim mother, Croatian father, tennis player), Tarik Filipovic (TV host, he supports Croatian NT, at least he says this), Lejla Sehovic (miss of Croatia, many scandals about her election, after the election she needed to fix her big nose in plastic surgery, she has two marriages, both from personal interests, first one Croat Dado Majoli lost his money, no she is married with Tarik Filipovic), Mirza Dzomba, Irfan Smajlagic, probably Zlatan Saracevic and Senjanin Maglajlija, Maida Arslanagic (handballers), Zlatan Zuhric, Emir Hadzihafizbegovic (he took the Croatian name Ante in Croatian commercials for one mobile company, during the war he was against Croats), Danis Tanović, Mustafa Nadarevic, Amar Bukvic, Mirsad Tuka, Zijah Sokolovic, Semka Sokolovic, Zijad Gracic, Enis Beslagic (average actors), Sanja Tahirovic, Vanja Halilovic, Belma Hodzic (TV hosts without education), Indira Biscevic, Delo Hadziselimovic (reporters), Samir Barac (good water polo player), Eldijana Aganovic (average table tennis player), Veldin Karic, Edin Mujcin, Jasmin Agic (frauds with betting), Vahid Halilhodzic, Jasmin and Mensur Mujdza, Almir Turkovic, Nedim Halilovic, Senijad Ibricic, Mehmed Alispahic, Miralem Ibrahimović (average footballers when you compare them with Croatian footballers), Mersad Berber (artist), Almira Osmanovic (ballet dancer), Halid Beslic, Hanka Paldum, Haris Dzinovic, Hajrudin Varesanovic (he changed his name in Hari, more Croatian), Kemal Monteno (avarage or bad singers, really bad), Ibrica Jusic, Delo Jusic (Ibrica shorten his name so that he can look more Croatian, probably Ibrahim), Nedžad Mulabegović (under-average athletics competitor), Nedzad Haznadar (reporter who wrote against Croatian Catholic Church), Amir Muzur (mayor of Opatija), Indira Mujkic (average band Colonia, she has many mental issues, she only laughs), Lepa Brena, Alen Islamovic (under-average singer), Igor Hajdarhodzic (singer probably, who knows), Munib Suljic (Croatian prisoner because of crimes), Edo Maajka (Edin Osmic - he wanted Croatian citizenship, even though he sang in his rap songs against Croatian Parliament, he didn't got Croatian citIzenship of course, average rapper), several persons in Croatian politics (Semso Tankovic, Hidajet Biscevic, etc.) religion, professors and many other cheese pie, ice cream and shoe makers. You are well positioned in Croatian society. Croats can't say this in Bosnian Muslim society. Or they can?:) You can check on their biographies, they really had/have excellent lives in Croatia. On Croatian TV, they fall out like chewing gums from machine with cheap Bosniak humor which is silly, not funny.

Converter from Croatian Catholicism to Islam, thanks to the violence during medieval times in Bosnia and Herzegovina:

Hersekzade Ahmed Pasha (Stjepan Hercegović) - different name he had.

On the list of famous Bosniak (Muslims) you have also Croats, this is visible on Croatian Wikipedia and in English Wikipedia (Ottoman period).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bosniaks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hersekzade_Ahmed_Pasha

Edo Maajka was also refugee, Croatia helped to him, so that he can sing against Croats in his rap songs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edo_Maajka

"Edin Osmić was born and raised in Brčko (at the time SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia) where he finished his elementary schooling. In 1992 when the Bosnian war started, he left Bosnia and Herzegovina and went to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia, where he began attending secondary mechanical engineering school. After the war, he returned to Bosnia to study criminal law in Tuzla, but never graduated." Typical education way in your society.

Why did he came in Zagreb?:) Because Zagreb gave him the shelter after the war zone. Plenty of controversies in his career and family (his mother committed suicide), now he lives in Israel, faraway from Croatia.:)

Fahreta Jahić - Lepa Brena, she took pictures in Serbian uniform, even though this uniform killed her Muslim nation. She had better career in Serbia, so she needed to prove her "nationality". How sad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepa_Brena

Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina are trying to be something else, even they aren't proud on their heritage, so they shorten their names, or change in "artistic" names, they support Dinamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split, Croatian NT, Serbian NT, really interesting to see. Imagine that I support Zeljeznicar, you would laugh a lot, even though many Croats had big influence in these clubs during Yugoslavia (Velez, Sarajevo, Zeljeznicar, Celik Zenica, etc.):)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Many of them try to hide their heritage, by naming children as Zlatko, Jasmin, Damir, etc.

They all have influence in Croatia, can you name one Croat who has influence in your society?:)

People from Bosnia and Herzegovina, all three nations:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_from_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Greece invented democracy, but democracy died in Bosnia and Herzegovina, because of majority. And you are probably proud on this Fanatico?:D Go away in small jumps, "compatriot".:)

8. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Foreign footballers of Bosnian birth/parentage
    – Croatian national team, they are all Croats, except Darijo Srna, his father is a Muslim, his mother is Croatian. The list isn't full at all, Boban, Suker, Soldo, Jurcic, Juric, etc. are missing.

Mladen Petrić – striker Hamburger SV and Croatian national team
    Ivan Rakitić – midfielder Schalke 04 and Croatian national team
    Vedran Ćorluka – defender Totenham and Croatian national team
    Mario Mandžukić – striker NK Dinamo Zagreb and Croatian national team
    Jerko Leko – midfielder and Croatian national team
    Niko Kovač – midfielder and Croatian national team
    Robert Kovač – defender and Croatian national team
    Ivan Klasnić – striker Nantes and Croatian national team
    Mario Stanić – retired midfielder FC Chelsea and Croatian national team
    Darijo Srna – midfielder and Croatian national team (Bosnian father)

– Serbian national team, they are all Serbs
    Mladen Krstajić – defender Schalke 04 and Serbian national team
    Zdravko Kuzmanović – midfielder AC Fiorentina and Serbian national team
    Ognjen Koroman – midfielder C.Zvezda and Serbian national team
    Neven Subotić – defender Borrusia Dortmund and Serbian national team
    Savo Milošević – retired Serbian national team striker

– Swedish national team striker, they are all Muslims.
    Denni Avdić – striker FC Elfsborg and Swedish national team striker
    Ajsel Kujović – striker and Swedish U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Montenegro, Sweden or Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    Emir Kujović – striker and Swedish U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Montenegro, Sweden or Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    Emra Tahirović – striker FC Zürich and Swedish U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Sweden or Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    Anes Mravac – defender FF Malmö and Swedish U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Sweden or Bosnia and Herzegovina)
    Zlatan Azinovic – goalkeeper Kalmar FF and Swedish U21 national team
    Zlatan Ibrahimović – striker FC Barcelona and Swedish national team striker

– Austrian national team
    Marko Arnautović – striker FC Twente and Austrian national team (Serbian)
    Sanel Kuljić – striker and Austrian national team (Muslim)
    Zlatko Junuzović – striker and Austrian national team (probably Muslim)
    Haris Bukva – defender SK Austria Kärnten and Austrian U21 national team (Muslim). Bukva means probably "beech", tree plant.:)

– German national team
    Marko Marin – midfielder Borrusia M'gladbach and German national team, Serbian.
    Mario Vrančić – midfielder Mainz and German U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Germany or Bosnia and Herzegovina), probably Croat.
    Mustafa Kučuković – striker Grenoble Foot 38 and German U19, U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Germany or Bosnia and Herzegovina), Muslim.)

– Swiss national team
    Eldin Jakupović – goalkeeper FC Zürich and Swiss national team, Muslim.
    Danijel Subotić – striker FC Portsmouth and Swiss U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Serbia, Swiss or Bosnia and Herzegovina), Serbian.

– Danish national team
    Nikola Sarić – striker FC Liverpool and Danish U21 national team (possibly senior national team of Denmark, Serbia or Bosnia and Herzegovina), Serbian father, Croatian mother.

– Slovenian national team, all Muslims.
    Samir Handanović – goalkeeper AC Udineze and Slovenian national team
    Jasmin Handanović – goalkeeper and Slovenian national team
    Mirnes Šišić – midfielder Olympiacos and Slovenian national team
    Jasmin Kurtič – midfielder Bela Krajina and Slovenian U21 national team
    Armin Bačinović – midfielder Maribor and Slovenian U21 national team

Nobody of these players doesn't want to play for Bosnia and Herzegovina, many of them are Muslims.:) Why they don't want to play?:D

9. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    I'll promise you this. No one is going to read any of that. Not only because it's biased nonsense, but also because it would take days to read your bullshit. You just wasted hours upon hours of your time, when you could've gotten laid instead.

10. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Wisdom thoughts. How wonderful and especially cultural. Didn't expected the opposite from people like you and your compatriots. You don't have to worry who will read.:) You have your own thread there. I see that members of Bosnian thread write thousands posts, some life.:p Like you won World Cup title several times.:rolleyes:

You spend a lot of time on your posts there, you could write the lyrics for your national anthem.:) Can I write your lyrics, my friends say to me that I can be very poetic if I get nice inspiration and Bosnia and Herzegovina is the country of inspiration, human rights, regular census, all refugees got their homes, land back, three nations live just like in paradise. But I think that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a true Džehennem (Hell) for Croats.

I also had one question here from Euro Stick; he asked why do I consider Zrinjski Mostar, Siroki Brijeg, GOSK Gabela as Croatian clubs. My answer is because these clubs do not exist on Bosnian thread. I wonder why is that so? Why can't these clubs have their own space on Bosnian thread?:cool: Enjoy in another series of burek (cheese pie). This is your vivid dream, your culmination and your heritage. Don't worry about our threads, you should be more careful with hatred on Bosniak tribal thread. You are Bosnian majority, you provide hatred and horrible human rights in Bosnian society and football. When I see Bosnia and Herzegovina national team, I don't see nothing Croatian or Serbian. Even your own people are shaming of their heritage like this Soldier of Fortune from above.:) Nobody wants to play for your team. They only play if they are weak for other countries. Most of my posts are copied and pasted.

11. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    They don't exist in the Bosnian section BECAUSE they consider themselves Croat clubs. And it's pretty sad from your part that you shape your thoughts based on what Bosnians think on a forum :rolleyes:

12. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Nobody is denying your ethnicity that you are Turkish descent..

13. Zeljo Fanatico

Zeljo Fanatico Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Borac is a Bosnian Serb who considers himself a Bosnian.

14. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Really wow most Serbs from there consider themselves Serbs just like Croats..

15. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Zrinjski Mostar, Siroki Brijeg and GOSK Gabela are from West Herzegovina. How can they be clubs from Bosnia?:D If I would like to see the list of Borac (eng. Fighter) I would probably see 99% Serbian players.

Borac Banja Luka: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FK_Borac_Banja_Luka

In their coat of arm I see Serbian Cyrillic letter: Бopaц (Borac).

Their uniform reminds on Serbian NT uniform. Probably coincidence.:D
    Founders of this club in 1926: Veselin Masleša (Serbian), Rudolf "Rudi" Hiter (maybe Croat, German), Savo Novaković (Serbian), Mustafa Softić (Muslim), Nikola Kuković (probably Serb).

President: Ljubomir Ćubić
    Head coach: Velimir Stojnić

They are both of Serbian ethnicity. Borac has 24 players, 22 are Serbian players probably, Asmir Avdukic and Sead Bucan are Muslims. In this club play 0 Croats, but 0 is also a number.

Banja Luka City: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banja_Luka

Luka means Harbour, now they only need the sea.

Ottoman rule

During the Ottoman rule in Bosnia, Banja Luka was the seat of the Bosnian pashaluk, and the lords of the region built what is nowadays the main street of the city. The most prominent pasha was Ferhat-paša Sokolović, who ruled between 1566 and 1574, like his brother, the Grand Vizier Mehmed-pasha Sokolović, Ferhat had been abducted, Islamized and recruited into Ottoman service.

How can you explain this Zeljo Fanatico?:D This is your people. He was Christian before, his real name was Bajo Nenadić.

"Mehmed was taken away at an early age as part of the devshirmeh system of Ottoman collection of young boys to be raised to serve as a janissary."

"Actually, all three ethnic groups from modern Bosnia and Herzegovina; Bosniaks, Croats and Serbs, celebrate Sokollu Mehmet Paşa as their own, which is supported by both Western and Ottoman sources."

"Mehmed was born into an Orthodox family in or near Sokolovići (which under Ottoman rule in Turkish was called Sokol), near modern-day Rudo."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sokollu_Mehmed_Pasha

And your people write here that you are all Bogumils and that you don't have Croatian or Serbian heritage. You say this only because you feel antagonism and hatred, if rulers had Croatian or Serbian heritage, imagine than how many ordinary people has Croatian or Serbian heritage. Bogumil theory is also truth, but they were also Krstjani, Christians. Some speculations are that founders of Bosnian Church were Franciscan Catholic monks (Croats). Your people aren't objective completely. Leave the hatred by side and accept these historic proofs. At least you will have longer heritage, way before medieval times.

"In 1516, an Ottoman expedition gathering up boys as part of the devshirmeh system reached Sokolovići. According to folklore, Bajica was either simply taken from his father's home or, due to a reputation as a gifted child, specifically chosen by the commanding Yeshilche Mehmed Bey. The story further holds that his uncle unsuccessfully appealed to the authorities, even offering gold for the child's return."

Because of this Croats and Serbs have antagonism against your people. This was pure violence, people wanted to give their last gold so that they leave their children. Children were targets because they were young and they could forget quickly their true heritage. This was a custom through five centuries, Croats found salvation in Austrian-Hungarian Monarchy.

Your compatriots still call these times, when they ruled, killed, kidnapped, etc. We lived in peace before Ottoman Empire, converters on Islam helped a lot in these horrible acts. In this country laws, human rights, peace was luxury. Imagine how Croats or Serbs had many problems here.

Bosnia and Herzegovina were always regions, never country. Bosnia and Herzegovina are like Dalmatia, Slavonia, Istra, they were Croatian territories. Croats, Hungarians, Austrians, Bulgarians, Romanians and Serbs were united against Ottoman Empire. They tried to conquer Vienna. Croats again demonstrated their virtue in war. Ottoman Empire defeated very easy South Balkans (Greece, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, large part of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina), but they couldn't destroy Croatian identity in Bosnia and Herzegovina. This is our proud - survive in brutal conditions. Wild West sounded like promised land.:D

"The Serbian Orthodox Patriarch of Peć, Makarije Sokolović, appointed by Mehmet Pasha, who with the support of the Sultan had revived the Peć patriachate, was a close relative."

Ferhat Pasha was one of the main founders of what was Banja Luka’s town core during the Ottoman rule. He built over 200 projects ranging from artisan and sales shops to wheat warehouses, baths and mosques.

Serbian who was brainwashed and he built everything that Ottoman Empire wanted.

Among his more important constructions were the Ferhadija and Arnaudija mosques, the former, as tradition has it, erected with moneys from the Austrian Auersperg family paid to buy back Herbard von Auersperg's head decapitated by Ferhat Beg after his victory at Croatian Budačka in 1575, and as ransom for the release of Herbard's son, Wolf Engelbrecht von Auersperg, who had been taken captive in that battle.

This I don't even want to comment. Your people Zeljo, your people.:D
    Ferhat Beg decapitated Austrian Herbard von Auersperg, and he kept his head, blackmailed his family for money. Also look the name of Croatian Budacka. Croatian.:D Austrians needed to pay for their family heads. Imagine how cruel you were. You will probably say - "Western forces are against us, we are the victims". Wrong, try again.:D

Herbard VIII von Auersperg: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbard_VIII_von_Auersperg

Family Auersperg: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auersperg

World knows about your cruelty, don't worry. Many members of this family died very young in combats against Ottoman Empire. I realize now why did your crowd came here, nation created in blood hurts, doesn't it? Truth also hurts. Just ask Carmelino and Carmelino knows everything.:D It's not even hard to find proofs against you, amateurs could do this.

Census of the municipality of Banja Luka

year of census 1991 1981 1971

Serbs 106,826 (54.61%) 93,389 (50.86%) 92,465 (58.25%)
    Croats 29,026 (14.83%) 30,442 (16.57%) 33,371 (21.02%)
    Bosniaks (Muslims) 28,558 (14.59%) 21,726 (11.83%) 24,268 (15.28%)
    Yugoslavs 23,656 (12.08%) 31,347 (17.07%) 4,684 (2.95%)
    others 7,626 (3.89%) 6,714 (3.65%) 3,948 (2.48%)
    total 195,692 183,618 158,736

City of Banja Luka
    year of census 1991 1981 1971

Serbs 70,155 (49.03%) 51,839 (41.82%) 41,297 (45.46%)
    Bosniaks 27,689 (19.35%) 20,916 (16.87%) 23,411 (25.77%)
    Croats 15,700 (10.97%) 16,314 (13.16%) 17,897 (19.70%)
    Yugoslavs 22,645 (15.82%) 30,318 (24.46%) 4,606 (5.07%)
    others 6,890 (4.81%) 4,550 (3.67%) 3,620 (3.98%)
    total 143,079 123,937 90,831
    [13]

Every Croat left from Banja Luka, nobody normal could live in Republika Srpska, almost 30 000 of Croats escaped, that's why nobody wants to make census, only Croats want this, so that world can see how Croats suffered during the war in Bosnia. Muslim part also doesn't want to make census for over 20 years. And you call this democratic approach? Majority (Muslims, Serbs) destroyed democracy in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Bosnia and Herzegovina: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina

Ethnic groups (2000):

48.0% Bosniaks
    37.1% Serbs
    14.3% Croats
    0.6% others

How can Croatian minority have any rights in Bosnia and Herzegovina. They can't conquer two bigger nations, but two bigger nations can rule with smallest nation. We still have medieval violence, nothing has changed. And you are saying that Croats rule with something?:D Choose the truth finally.:) I know that truth hurts, but if you want to build good relations, we must clean the history first, clean past can lead us in the brighter future.

Claiming that every Muslim in Bosnia and Herzegovina is of Bogumil heritage is absurd, you can see that main rulers of Bosnia and Herzegovina had Croatian or Serbian heritage:

Bogomilism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomilism

"The Bogomils were dualists in that they believed the world was created not by the Abrahamic God, but by an evil demiurge — the Devil. They did not use the cross nor build churches, preferring to perform rituals outdoors." - Devils, you could support Manchester United, Red Devils.:)

Bosnian Church: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnian_Church

"On the other hand, the American historian of the Balkans, prof. John Fine, does not believe in the dualism of the Bosnian Church at all."

Bogumils are myth. There are not many proofs about their beliefs and that's a fact, there are many theories ad possibility of manipulation with these theories is very large.

"During the later Middle Ages most of Bosnia was partly Roman Catholic as well, but no accurate figures exist as to the numbers of adherents of the two churches. The Bosnian Church coexisted uneasily with Roman Catholicism for much of the later Middle Ages. Part of the resistance of the Bosnian Church was political; during the 14th century, the Roman Church placed Bosnia under a Hungarian bishop, and the schism may have been motivated by a desire for independence from Hungarian domination. Several Bosnian rulers were Krstjani, but some of them embraced Roman Catholicism for political reasons."

Twin towns – Sister cities: many Serbian twin cities and many Orthodox cities.

Bari, Italy
    Belgrade, Serbia, since 2003
    Bitonto, Italy
    Campobasso, Italy
    Graz, Austria
    Kaiserslautern, Germany, since 2003
    Kranj, Slovenia, since 2006
    Lviv, Ukraine
    Modi'in-Maccabim-Re'ut, Israel, since 2010
    Moscow, Russia, since 2003
    Novi Sad, Serbia, since 2006
    Patras, Greece, since 1995
    Sremska Mitrovica, Serbia
    Zemun, Serbia

Conclusion:

Croats were second nation in municipality of Banja Luka, today they don't exist there.
    Croats were third nation in city of Banja Luka, today they don't exist there.
    It's interesting that this cub Borac has only 0 Croats. Can you explain this in normal conversation?:) You can't decline these proofs. Your Bosniak (Muslim) nation is constructed on medieval blood, violence, pressure, repression and aggression. Enjoy in your heritage. I wonder who will you support during the match between Croatia and Turkey. I will find another videos and I will post them here. Truth will be visible. Croats won't support Portugal like some fanatical people, we have our Croatian team, we are not nation with complexes, we just like to write the truth, proved with links. Muslims of Bosnia and Herzegovina probably see Portugal as Catholic enemy, as Crusaders. BH Fanaticos fans are constructed on huge nationalism, they are not just sports rivals. You can't deny this.

16. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    LOL is this kid serious?

nobody is going to read that biased bs from some croat nationalist/fascist. Read a history book kid.

Jealousy is an ugly thing. :D

17. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I don't need to be jealous. I don't see the reason. Jealous on Bosnia and Herzegovina maybe? You all escaped from Bosnia and Herzegovina, now you are great patriots thousand miles from Bosnia, Sarajevo, Banja Luka.:D If Bosnia and Herzegovina sounds so great, come back than.:) Land of milk and honey.

Jealous on what? Your heritage maybe? I am jealous because Republika Srpska qualified on EURO 2012.:cool: And on her membership in UN.:)

I don't know why are you so worried who will read my posts. I never said that they all must read this, I am democratic person, you are for prohibitions.

I am reading history, before I considered history very boring, but when I read this violent, filled with blood Serbian, Bosnian (Muslim) history I find it interesting and amusing during boring moments in my office.:)

Fascism was before cca 70 years, I was born much later. How can be fascist? I am just copying and pasting internet sources.

You can't say to me what will I do. You can all dedicate to future predictions, Bosnia and Herzegovina is popular, because people can see the future from coffee, lamb bones, tea leafs, beans. Bosnian Muslims are popular in this "sport". They "heal" people, masters of tarot, candles. Ordinary liars and fakers who scam people for money. Imagine then how can they say truth about history?:D You are trying to forge the history. History that is already online.

For example I know that they "heal" stomach with ordinary glass.:D They put the glass on the stomach and they turn around the glass. They can heal, but they can't heal the past.:rolleyes: Weird majority of Bosnia and Herzegovina.

People know how to read, they don't need your assistance. You (Bosnian Muslims, Serbs) are ordinary radicals, violent people who hate other nations, especially your neighbors.

18. Borac

Borac Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Yep didn't read any of that drivel again. something about RS?

I'm an Orthodox Bosnian, I only care about BiH, could give a shit about RS, as hard as it is for your little brain to comprehend ;)

19. Vitez

Vitez Member+

Jan 10, 2011
    Boston
    Club:
    FK Zeljeznicar
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I suggest you cool it guys, I've reported several of the posts in this section. Stick to football please, especially you carm.