Cristiano Ronaldo - 'O Nosso Prodígio' Thread 3 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Figo Rules

Figo Rules Member

Apr 20, 2005
    Toronto

Thanks.

I was wondering about that because it was such a high quality pic. And not just because it was of Ronaldo;)

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Will he go back to Man U? I think this kid will have a Tough Time adapting to the English Media.

I dunnot what I would do if I was in his shoes.

3. saosebastiao

saosebastiao New Member

May 22, 2005
    I think he should go to whoever faces ManU first in the champions league qualifying. And score 3 goals.

4. IslandBoy

IslandBoy Member

Jun 8, 2005
    Montreal, Canada
    You know what is the best! I travel a lot for work and often end up in the Caribean and end up extending my Business trip to stay a week on a resort in Cuba and Domenican republic. These resorts are often filled with English tourists wearng their English Jersey. When I wear my Portugal jersey, I am often looked at by them with these crooked eyes.

Now, more than ever, as we once again OWNED them in a tourney, the looks will be even greater! I wonder if their eyes will fall to the back of their heads when they see my C Ronaldo shirt! I LOVE IT!!!! :D

5. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Bro, Watch your back. You don't know how they will react.I Feel the same way when I go Small Pubs, I always bring a Friend Just in case.

Btw, I'm thinking of going to Tokyo again, I hear they love Ronaldo.

6. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Had a great game against France. A not bad performance in general for the tournament. He still hasn't scored a gameplay goal, which I believe is one of the reason we didn't advance to the Finals. If someone would have told me Ronaldo would have only scored 1 goal, from a Penalty and Portugal managed to make it to the Semi-Finals. I would have considered them to be insane.

Anyways, Germany is up next, I hope he finally scores a goal, has a big game and conquers the Bronze for the Nation.

Also, concerning his club-status. Lets see him go to Real Madrid, althought I don't really like how they treat aging players there. I am tired of hearing the English bad-mouth him everytime and slowly take his game away, take his swagger and style away.

Go to Real Madrid, Play alongside another pedalada king...Robinho and Ronaldo...watch out now!

7. manichefan

manichefan Member

Mar 30, 2005
    NJ
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ummmm. Not sure exactly what to make of this. The German kid did have a good tournament. Hard choice, I though Ronaldo had more of an impact on the games that he played in, then again. The German kid played in every game if I am correct and also scored a few goals.

Ronaldo "behavior" proboly didn't do him any favors. Ronaldo, just prove tomorrow that you are better then him.

9. manichefan

manichefan Member

Mar 30, 2005
    NJ
    Club:
    FC Porto
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I was just watching some clips of the England game...

Does anyone know what Crisatiano says after he scores and points up to the sky? He says something but I cant make it out from that angle.... I figure its probably soemthing to his dad.

Thanks.

10. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldos Mom Confirmed that He will be back with Manu to honor his contract. Also, He is expected to be in training camp as soon as he leaves From his vacation time with his GF.

11. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Here we go. Another season with Manchester United in witch he gets booed and critized at every turn.

12. futebol_fan

futebol_fan New Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Brampton, Canada
    Dont worry. By the end of the season, they will all be cheering him again....I hope;)

13. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I hope so too.

14. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    The kid enjoy his life. Getting his sunshine in. His girlie looking good from the back if I must say.

[​IMG]

15. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    COOL PICS:

[​IMG]

16. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  17. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  18. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    BREAKING NEWS: Ronaldos Niece attacked & House Vandalized

I don't know how much his Family can take it, but now its more then a game.

http://www.record.pt/noticia.asp?id=715912&idCanal=292

All I have to say is Ronaldo get the ******** out of Ingerland and come back to Sporting.

19. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Wow. Ronaldo should have the person hunted down. Once your familia comes into the mix, things change dramatically.

20. jec1

jec1 Member

Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    If it is true, Then I wouldn't count out Valencia paying him $26 Mill to Go playin Spain. I know Sir Alex really wants him to stay, But things of this nature could take a toll in Ronaldos play.

21. Montreal_portugal

Montreal_portugal New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Montreal

does ronaldo have choice if he can leave or can man u force him to stay? i hope he can leave for his family's safety

22. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He doesn't have a choice per say. He signed a contract with Manchester United untill 2010, and buyout clause in that contract is apparently 60 million Euros.

But with recent events, espically with familia security becoming an issue, I can see him demanding a trade and being sold way under that mark.

23. Montreal_portugal

Montreal_portugal New Member

Jul 5, 2006
    Montreal

so who r potenial buyers? is it still real madrid like u told me?

24. CR7!

CR7! New Member

May 19, 2005
    valencia seem to the be the most vocal with their interest, but real and barcelona would also have to be considered potential buyers.

25. Bryanmufc

Bryanmufc New Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Currently?
    Is anyone else reporting this? Because if not then it could be made up.