Cristiano Ronaldo - 'O Nosso Prodígio' Thread 3 [R]

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Força Sporting, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Força Sporting

Sep 29, 2002
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Continue the CR7 talk here...

2. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Really...loira? You might be right...I always though it was Loria....

3. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
  4. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
  5. Ronaldo07

Ronaldo07 New Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Merche Romero is a fox but she has had plastic surgery you know.. had her ears, boobs and nose done! i wonder if shes been to any of his matches? i doubt she will go to England though, there is so many hate campaigns against her from young teenage girls. :eek: plus nobody knows her in England, where is in Portugal shes "portugal's darling" when she isn't even real portuguese!

6. JuveleoRules

JuveleoRules Member

Jun 8, 2002
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Iran is about as significant in World football as Andorra:D Let them talk all the smack they want, let them bad mouth Ronaldo all they want.

I have never seen so much bravado from a more insignificant soccer nation in my life.

7. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Back in Toronto Esse

lol wow, now im not an Iran fan (and who would be at this point, i mean theyre gonna get PWn3d in the world cup by us) but saying theyre as bad as andorra? lol thats a bit harsh. they have always been a power in asia, and they do have a pretty good team. but then again asia is asia and europe is not asia.:D

8. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Lets not get too hasty, we all remember what happened last time...

9. Forever-Sporting

Forever-Sporting New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    well its what we are all expecting and i know all of you believe that we will beat iran.

10. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Personally, I am more worried about our match with Iran then Mexico, espically since Andrade got injured.

11. umbra

umbra Member

Aug 19, 2001
    DC
    Easy with insults man, thats not nice. As for Iran, whatever. Fans talking trash aside, anyone can win these things. I can remember so many upsets in the major tournaments my head hurts.

12. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo did not have a good game. I would rate him at an even 6, did some things good but some things bad as well. The team in general played bad...

After the first 25 minutes I was extremely anxious cause Ronaldo was literally getting hacked. The first Chelsea goal came from a Gallas tackled that took out Ronaldo right foot from underneath him...

Then the second half began and Ronaldo improved his play but the game seemed to get rougher...Ronaldo was tracking back all the time but in the proccess knocking people over numerous times. He took out Makelele and looked like he wanted to fight him...

"In my head I was like, get him out of there now"...I was extremely relieve to see Ronaldo come off.

The game stayed extremely physcial and Manchester United only got more desperate when Carvalho scored. My fears were aknowledges....an extremely good and important player went down. Wayne Rooney....Goodluck to the boy I hope he recovers and the injury is NOT serious. Him missing the World Cup would be bad for the game of Futebol.

P.S: From the kickoff of this game it looked like something "big" was going to happen.

13. Atlantic-Pearl

Atlantic-Pearl New Member

Dec 2, 2005
    it was lampard who fouled ronaldo...

anyway, i was a little angry to see ronaldo subbed off since he was playing a better second half but after what happened with rooney, im glad he was taken off.the game was too physical.

14. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Ronaldo did have a better second half. He was one of the more promising players on the pitch for Manchester United in the second half although still playing....a little above average.

But after Ronaldo knocking down Makelele and giving him a stare down like "what you want". I wanted them to take off Ronaldo, Chelsea were after Ronaldo right from the begging and Ronaldo wasn't having any of it, often retailiating back. I was actually glad when they took him off.

And then what I was thinking about actually happened....a important player got injured. Wayne Rooney......

15. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I Guess that vacation Time with merche must have had him in a daze....He was Crapola today,nothing going his way,couldnt change the pace not the Season is gone gotta wait for a clean slate.

16. Ronaldo07

Ronaldo07 New Member

Mar 2, 2005
    I blame Merche Romero, she obviously has connections with Mourinho and has been paid of by Chelsea to distract Ronaldo from this match. ;)

17. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Agreed

18. Ronaldo07

Ronaldo07 New Member

Mar 2, 2005
    would Ronaldo be seriously considered for Portugal captain when Figo retires? i think he should, he has lots of experiance for 21 (almost 150 caps for Manchester United, 4 finals, 1 Carling Cup, 1 FA Cup) and perhaps the extra responsiblity would help him, i remeber when Rooney was not scoring for us a few months ago, Ronaldo seemed to rebel in the responsibility and scored for fun, perhaps been made captain of Portugal would make him work harder ect even though he seems to work harder anyway for Portugal and seems possessed when putting on the shirt of Portugal.

hes as passionate as anyone about Portugal too, when you talk to him he always seems confident about Portugal.

19. Bryanmufc

Bryanmufc New Member

Jan 22, 2006
    Currently?
    I thought that he could be the next captian for portugal, but then someone said that you need a captian who doesn't do a 1 finger salute to fans.

20. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    lol....so true. I was thinking more along the lines of Jorge Andrade.

21. KhaNArTisT

KhaNArTisT New Member

Jan 21, 2006
    Back in Toronto Esse
    After pauleta retires, i agree

vote for Jorge!

22. GoodDead

GoodDead Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2004
    Toronto Canada
    Club:
    Sporting Braga
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    I 3rd the motion

23. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    So angry he got injured. Although today(sunday) on RTPi they did this thing on the Copa Mundial. They did all the players from the Seleccao and Andrade was the interviewer, they also talking about his injury a little bit. He looks like he is in a good mood, good spirits.

24. Forever-Sporting

Forever-Sporting New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    Toronto, Canada
    Why not deco or maniche for captain, i know this is the ronaldo thread but still.

25. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Nah...not Maniche, Deco...nah....Jorge fits better then Deco.